Become a Patron!

SCARECROW'S COILWORKS NOW OPEN!!

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JenkinsCoilworks

That's right!! The time has come!!

Your search for the perfect vape ends here.....

This all began with my search for the perfect vape. We are always told you cannot have both flavor AND clouds. That statement couldn't be more false. I have spent well over 1000 hours honing the skills necessary to construct the coils you see in my shop. These aren't built to sell, they're built to be enjoyed by those who know what they want out of a killer vaping experience. Out of literally HUNDREDS of builds i offer you some of my absolute favorites. Each coil is absolutely flawless. No gaps, no kinks, no nonsense. Grab a set and achieve the flavor AND the clouds that you've been searching for.

The photos in my ads are the actual coils that are going out to you. They aren't "display" coils or stock photos. What you see is WHAT YOU GET!! Nothing but flawless deliciousness!! These builds are my personal go-to builds. I'm vaping at least one of these coils at any given time, they are tried and true!

This thread will be for shop updates, questions, and possibly requests-though i don't wanna get carried away unless it's a slight variation on something i'm already doing :p

Anyways, love you guys!!

Cheers,
Scarecrow Jenkins
Coil Artisan, Proprietor

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here's what's on the menu right now.....
de57878b65f6e32c9d6ee4b4fa4f8f26.jpg

4d1b65fd5afcfcba477daf5d99108fce.jpg

8ff5f68c49caa7518392eda0746044c6.jpg

ad57d0ec80753269244f85cf74b8b65c.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh man... Etsy, at one time was offing people selling anything that resembled "paraphernalia". I hope that's not what's going on.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to hear that, I was coming to check out the wears. Hope your back up soon.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
ETSY PULLED THE PLUG BUT THE PARTY IS STILL GOIN'!!!
~28K//38N80 Aliens (2.5mm for smaller RDA's. Around .2 ohms)
~26K//38N80 Aliens
~26N80//38N80 Fused Clappies
~24K//38N80 Dual Core Aliens
~26N80//40N80 Fused Clappies

Are all STILL for sale :p
$15/set + $3 to ship

All my coils are flawlessly executed, no hiccups of ANY kind!!! All will fire above .10 ohms so they're perfect for the newer generation boxes/parallel boxes and such. And if super subohm ain't your speed, they will all make a BITCHIN' single coil build!

206148d47a9ccf8b4c4f9c311236eef3.jpg

a442659bda0706c1dd02211ad93c6c1c.jpg

066505cfaacc4c61350599bf8082c6ef.jpg

d474af0c18e78e639c2a4ab1991023f2.jpg

5fd0912d777de903ee037214eeb91eac.jpg

Last edited:

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got a price list @scarecrowjenkins, those dual core aliens are beautiful. Are you doing custom resistances, or are they all .2?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice, scarecrow! I'll second the ask for a price list - I'm too lazy and fat-fingered to build these works of art on my own, and for the $20 I paid from another member (who does excellent worn but whom I won't hijack your thread by promoting) I've gotten more than my money's worth...just installed the final set of purchased coils (26g fused claptons with a 40g wrap, I believe) and I can't imagine going back to building my own jank-assed coils. Liquid is more my end of the DIY spectrum, but without the coils to enjoy it properly I'm no closer to vape Nirvana than a beautiful coil soaked in MBV...

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got a price list @scarecrowjenkins, those dual core aliens are beautiful. Are you doing custom resistances, or are they all .2?
Thank you! Most of them clock in between .11-.15. The only ones that are up around .2 are the 28/38 aliens w/ the kanthal cores. What resistance are you looking for? Oh, and i updated the last post w/ prices

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Very nice, scarecrow! I'll second the ask for a price list
Thank you! I just updated the last post to include prices. Yesterday was a long day haha. With a good weekly cleaning they'll last well past the one month line :D

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Those are some seriously nice looking coils there scarecrow. I will have to try a set out next month. If I do, would you be able to make a set of Kanthal Aliens that pair up at ~0.4Ω?

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
N/M, that would probably make them way too long eh? I would just have to use them as singles if you can get them to 0.2 - 0.25Ω.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have used his coils. Absolutely superb quality. Highly recommend doing business with this man.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@scarecrowjenkins you can sell coils on eBay I see them all the time.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Thanks! I'll pop over and have a peek! I've been contacted by a few shops, so pretty soon i'll probably stop selling them publicly. But i'll always make them available here on VU, because i freaking love this place haha :D

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks! I'll pop over and have a peek! I've been contacted by a few shops, so pretty soon i'll probably stop selling them publicly. But i'll always make them available here on VU, because i freaking love this place haha :D
You should give me private lessons lol. Good for you honestly vaping has been the first thing in a long time that has kept my interest and keeps me wanting to learn. I def have making ejuice down I just need to get my wire building up to another level but you are one of the best I've seen. That whole crew of main members is pretty talented. Keep up the kickass work

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice work...I think this is a good idea....I am a flyfisherman and some of us tie our own flies,but the vast majority of us buy them....I could esily see this idea as popular as buying flies.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice work...I think this is a good idea....I am a flyfisherman and some of us tie our own flies,but the vast majority of us buy them....I could esily see this idea as popular as buying flies.
Thank you! I just thought it'd be fun to offer some of my favorite builds. I figure i could help folks enjoy the hobby a bit more and spark some interest in learning the craft for themselves :D

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You should give me private lessons lol. Good for you honestly vaping has been the first thing in a long time that has kept my interest and keeps me wanting to learn. I def have making ejuice down I just need to get my wire building up to another level but you are one of the best I've seen. That whole crew of main members is pretty talented. Keep up the kickass work

Haha thanks!! I feel the same way. It's definitely a fun hobby, with lots of interesting aspects to it. For some reason i just have a lot of patience when it comes to the wire, that's really my secret. A little bit of wire and a ton of patience haha :)

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You do make some amazing sculptures, oh wait those are coils..........thos too

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just seen your post here man. Bravo! I've used a set of this man's coils and they are indeed flawless and sculpted nicely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kudos kudos for a great cool builder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors