Become a Patron!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay. This isn't to scare anyone on "How To".

So. I wanted to do a dual coil build on my new Tsunami. I finally broke out my new RX200 and the Tsumani because I wasn't getting enough nic out of my current rigs. Yeah, I could have changed the coil, yada, yada, but I haven't opened ANY of my 3 dozen new hardware arrivals. I kid you not, 36, in addition to the ones that have been opened.

Anywho, I found one that went wayyy fast. No voice or sound, just zip and he had it done in like 90 seconds. THEN, I came across this one. Brrrr. But as soon as I saw what gauge he was using and how many wraps I had to shut it off!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Why? I didn't watch the whole thing, but what he was doing looked legit, albeit basic..

His heavy breathing! Gave me chills - girly chills. He doesn't talk but man, that heavy breathing is spooky!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
By the way, I did my first RDA dual build on an original Tsunami and opened my new RX200 last night. Used 24g w/7 wraps like he did. The cotton I used sucked. So I put a piece of what was left over the top. Air holes are clear. I'm not getting the vapor production I thought I would. Using 30/70vg or 100vg. Maybe I should take that piece off of the top. Those air holes are huge.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
His heavy breathing! Gave me chills - girly chills. He doesn't talk but man, that heavy breathing is spooky!
Nah that is the wind howling through jowls breathing. not the creepy pud pounder on the phone type of breathing.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, did not notice the breathing thing. But I typically don't listen to videos much, the usual jibberjabber just makes me pissed off. I'll watch what they are doing, and have learned a lot, but the audio is mostly inane and I refuse to listen to that. My family and friends think I'm nuts when they come over and see me watching tv with the sound muted. Perhaps I have slipped over the edge....lol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have to have the sound blaring, especially for TV and especially for movies. I typically skip through a lot of the videos until I see something useful.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, the theater sound for movies can make them better. But have you ever watched a supposedly factual show about something you know a lot about? Ever notice how much pure bullshit they tell you and the rest of the viewing audience about the subject? Yet when it's something you're trying to learn about, it's just taken at face value and accepted as true. Naw, I'll pass. And I'm glad you're not my next door neighbor. ;)

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay. This isn't to scare anyone on "How To".

So. I wanted to do a dual coil build on my new Tsunami. I finally broke out my new RX200 and the Tsumani because I wasn't getting enough nic out of my current rigs. Yeah, I could have changed the coil, yada, yada, but I haven't opened ANY of my 3 dozen new hardware arrivals. I kid you not, 36, in addition to the ones that have been opened.

Anywho, I found one that went wayyy fast. No voice or sound, just zip and he had it done in like 90 seconds. THEN, I came across this one. Brrrr. But as soon as I saw what gauge he was using and how many wraps I had to shut it off!

I want to know where he got that cool little screwdriver. Looks like it has a phillips , flat and a hex? I WANT IT !!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you're talking about the orange T, it comes with a few mods/tanks. If you're talking about something else, my hubby is the multitool king. He has a set that I'm jonesing for. Has hex as small as .07mm and screwdrivers as well. In the morning I'll ask him. He just shut out the light in the bedroom.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you're talking about the orange T, it comes with a few mods/tanks. If you're talking about something else, my hubby is the multitool king. He has a set that I'm jonesing for. Has hex as small as .07mm and screwdrivers as well. In the morning I'll ask him. He just shut out the light in the bedroom.

This is the cool little tool, tried to get a screen shot, but never quite shows the whole thing.

multi-tool-001_zps9nbe266j.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is the cool little tool, tried to get a screen shot, but never quite shows the whole thing.

I have an orange one that came with a tank a while back. I just can't find it. He just bought me one. Will do me for a while.

multi-tool-001_zps9nbe266j.jpg

VU Sponsors