Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
SCORE ONE FOR THE VAPING INDUSTRY
Posted by brian yaeger on 6/26/2014 to Vapor comments
spacer.gif

Today the Office of Management and budget who works directly with the White House weakened the language of the proposed FDA's draft that would have banned all non face-to-face sales of electronic cigarettes. What this means is that vendors such as myself will be able to continue to run my online shop legally. Although it is routine for such redrafting to take place before a final rule is set into place this is a big step forward in my opinion. The OMB also dimmed down the strong language of the FDA claiming that electronic cigarettes were a safety hazard and not a healthy alternative to smoking. I am hopeful that more people will see the positive impact on the market place that is happening because vaping is a 2 billion dollar a year industry, and by shutting down online sales there would be a giant negative impact especially to people like me. The facts are that I am helping people escape one of the number one killers in the Unites States today. Tobacco causes a huge burden on the economic burden on the health care industry on a daily basis. In closing I would like to say that I believe that electronic cigarettes are a safer and healthier alternative to smoking. Also that more people need to get involved to help fight the FDA's proposals to insure we can continue to save people's lifes.

VU Sponsors