Become a Patron!

Scottish Coffee

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hi fellow DIY'ers.

After trial and error nailing an irish cream , i started fresh and looked for something similar but different.
My friend google landed me on scottish coffee , although the real scottish coffee containing breadcrumbles and was made in though economical times.

My goal was to try make a cream to replicate the feeling drinking coffee through the cream , but also not let the coffee overpower the alcohol and cream.
Also opted for TFA Brown Sugar(only obe i have) , to try get as close as the original.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/127140

Appreciate feedback

SoiDog
bb290b8001d0da92d95aef0903b4b131.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

LestatBP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Mmmm that looks good. I'm making juice tonight and I will try that out. I have Dark Bean Espresso for the coffee, which is my usual ADV. I will let you know how it works out.

:coffee2:

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mmmm that looks good. I'm making juice tonight and I will try that out. I have Dark Bean Espresso for the coffee, which is my usual ADV. I will let you know how it works out.

:coffee2:
Appreciate feedback

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure where you are, @SoiDog ya might want to try some of the Flavorah flavors for this.
bourbon flv.. you only need 9 bottle drops or .18g or .18ml per 30ml. It is the best bourbon I have tasted, and I have tried them all.
Might be worth it, but it does depend on where you live. Dangerous Goods is kind of ridiculous, but I do see it both ways..

Happy you shared your first recipe , keep it up! :)

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not sure where you are, @SoiDog ya might want to try some of the Flavorah flavors for this.
bourbon flv.. you only need 9 bottle drops or .18g or .18ml per 30ml. It is the best bourbon I have tasted, and I have tried them all.
Might be worth it, but it does depend on where you live. Dangerous Goods is kind of ridiculous, but I do see it both ways..

Happy you shared your first recipe , keep it up! :)
Thanx for the tip...i will pick up some flv bourbon next time.
I live in norway , but we got a few good shops for aromas.
Was looking for an sub at the rum part , so i appreciate your input.

VU Sponsors