Scratch Code for the Pharaoh

Discussion in 'General Requests' started by CC92174, Jul 10, 2017.

1. CC92174

CC92174 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello all,
    I have the original Pharoah and through the box out months ago. Recently the center pin broke in half...Digiflavor is willing to warranty it but I need a scratch code...can anyone help? I was willing to purchase the pin but it's not available. Thanks in advance.
    Chris

Kinkyvapurrr likes this.
  2. Kinkyvapurrr

Kinkyvapurrr New Member

Blog Posts:
    Try posting this on Reddit maybe... I'd help you if I had one. I'm sure someone on there can help if you can figure out how to post lol.. idk y I can't but that's just me

3. Harve

Harve New Member

Blog Posts:
  4. KingPin!

KingPin! Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Your very first post on the forum and its asking for a scratch code? Can always hang out get to know everyone a little first?

@Harve very kind of you to do that just beware this invalidates your product going forward assume you are ok with this? Also a PM maybe have been more appropriate everyone can see and use this code, something to think about :)

SteveS45 likes this.
  5. Harve

Harve New Member

Blog Posts:
    @KingPin!.... I wasn't thinking when I sent it, you are right I should have sent it through a PM... Should I delete it and send it as a PM.... In regards to my product being invalid, I don't really mind.. Thanks for the info....

KingPin! likes this.
  6. KingPin!

KingPin! Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Probably best and maybe post you have sorted it so others don't do the same thing and send thiers :) I wasn't having a go just wanted to make sure you were ok with it and point out that OP has never posted anything else in the forum ...just looking out for ya

7. Harve

Harve New Member

Blog Posts:
    @King thanks for looking out. Big UPS

KingPin! likes this.