Become a Patron!

Scratch Code for the Pharaoh

Hello all,
I have the original Pharoah and through the box out months ago. Recently the center pin broke in half...Digiflavor is willing to warranty it but I need a scratch code...can anyone help? I was willing to purchase the pin but it's not available. Thanks in advance.
Chris

Kinkyvapurrr

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all,
I have the original Pharoah and through the box out months ago. Recently the center pin broke in half...Digiflavor is willing to warranty it but I need a scratch code...can anyone help? I was willing to purchase the pin but it's not available. Thanks in advance.
Chris

Try posting this on Reddit maybe... I'd help you if I had one. I'm sure someone on there can help if you can figure out how to post lol.. idk y I can't but that's just me

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hello all,
Chris

Your very first post on the forum and its asking for a scratch code? Can always hang out get to know everyone a little first?

@Harve very kind of you to do that just beware this invalidates your product going forward assume you are ok with this? Also a PM maybe have been more appropriate everyone can see and use this code, something to think about :)

@KingPin!.... I wasn't thinking when I sent it, you are right I should have sent it through a PM... Should I delete it and send it as a PM.... In regards to my product being invalid, I don't really mind.. Thanks for the info....

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
@KingPin!.... I wasn't thinking when I sent it, you are right I should have sent it through a PM... Should I delete it and send it as a PM.... In regards to my product being invalid, I don't really mind.. Thanks for the info....

Probably best and maybe post you have sorted it so others don't do the same thing and send thiers :) I wasn't having a go just wanted to make sure you were ok with it and point out that OP has never posted anything else in the forum ...just looking out for ya

VU Sponsors