Become a Patron!

Screen is missing! koopor plus tc 200w

Hey guys,

so yesterday i bought my first vapor equipment, and damn i love it! It was working perfectly fine this morning, but now i got a little problem!

Normally, if you take a "shoot" (IM NEW! :D) it counts how long you breath in and you also can see the mode that you are in at the moment. This screen is missing for me! The vapor is perfectly working, the screen also shows the menu if i tripple tap the "smoke button".

If you need more informations, please reply. Im also sorry for my really bad english, hopefully you guys can understand evrything!

Greets,

Desruptor

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've stayed away from koopor products but is it possible that you accidentally set it to stealth mode?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys,

so yesterday i bought my first vapor equipment, and damn i love it! It was working perfectly fine this morning, but now i got a little problem!

Normally, if you take a "shoot" (IM NEW! :D) it counts how long you breath in and you also can see the mode that you are in at the moment. This screen is missing for me! The vapor is perfectly working, the screen also shows the menu if i tripple tap the "smoke button".

If you need more informations, please reply. Im also sorry for my really bad english, hopefully you guys can understand evrything!

Greets,

Desruptor
Sound slike you accidentally put it into stealth mode.. try taking it out in the menu

VU Sponsors