Become a Patron!

Screen scramble

I put my vapor on the charger last night and woke up this morning to the screen gargled everything was broken and scrambled and running up and down the screen I took it off the charger and tried to take a hit off of it and it took it from the battery screen being scrambled to the regular front screen doing the same gargled effect of it all jumbled and running up and down and now my vapor pen won't work at all it won't charge it won't turn on is it the battery or what am I looking at here please I need help

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of mod and charger are you using?
And welcome to VU!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Overcharge? Power surge? Sounds like something got cooked....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put my vapor on the charger last night and woke up this morning to the screen gargled everything was broken and scrambled and running up and down the screen I took it off the charger and tried to take a hit off of it and it took it from the battery screen being scrambled to the regular front screen doing the same gargled effect of it all jumbled and running up and down and now my vapor pen won't work at all it won't charge it won't turn on is it the battery or what am I looking at here please I need help

This could be a fatal issue for the mod or fixable. ... telling us what device you have might help.... could just be a software gluch.... if mod is flash able it might be fixable.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors