Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
INW Blue Dwarf 2%
Liquid Barn Ice Cream 4%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
INW Bubblegum 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%

Screwball I am not sure if you know in America. It was a very popular ice cream in the UK years ago. Ice cream in a plastic cone with bubblegum balls at the bottom.

Blue Dwarf is lovely, a bright blue slushy like flavour with light bubblegum. In original mixes I found the bubblegum element faded in this recipe which is why I added the INW bubblegum. Loving these bubblegums from the yummy classic range. Anybody that has tried donald bubblegum by inawera will probably be glad to know these taste nothing like it.

Liquid Barns ice cream is my favourite ice cream. VBIC I like but it is more a vanilla cream to me. LB tastes like a proper cheap tub of ice cream. I dont mean that in a bad way and the real screwballs were cheap ice cream, they had a slight raspberry ripple in them but I found FA and INW raspberries didnt really work in my mixes and prefer the light blueberry taste in the ice cream anyway.

The shisha vanilla, vienna cream and fresh cream were used to add fuller, creamier dairy flavour to the ice cream.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There was an ice cream like this in the states when I was growing up, that had bubble gum in it. I want to say Superman, but I don't think that's right.

Interesting mix! Thanks for sharing :)

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There was an ice cream like this in the states when I was growing up, that had bubble gum in it. I want to say Superman, but I don't think that's right.

I remember it as a Screwball like @Willbo said. I used to get them off of the local ice cream truck :)
ecb2d0f456e621c503f72aea511bb248.jpg

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is the ones KGuardian, though they seem to have turned them pink in America, was a pale yellow vanilla ice cream here in the UK

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This was something from Baskin Robbins but it wasn't the same as the one they sell now. I'm old, so I don't know if that's a factor here, LMAO.
A little birdy told me that you had a birthday yesterday! So happy Birthday @Huckleberried !!!:vino:
PS: like fine wine and fine e-juice you only get better with age!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Was just sitting here scratching my head wondering what to do with the 2 new INW flavors I got recently.
Blue Dwarf & Bubblegum, (2% each).
Had to sub the LB Ice Cream with TFA VBIC as it seems more like you described than CAP anyway.
Also replaced the 2 FA Creams with 2% TFA Dairy Milk, as it's just been my preferred flavor for using in Ice Cream mixes.
Probably gonna give it a week.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Was just sitting here scratching my head wondering what to do with the 2 new INW flavors I got recently.
Blue Dwarf & Bubblegum, (2% each).
Had to sub the LB Ice Cream with TFA VBIC as it seems more like you described than CAP anyway.
Also replaced the 2 FA Creams with 2% TFA Dairy Milk, as it's just been my preferred flavor for using in Ice Cream mixes.
Probably gonna give it a week.

Be very interested to know how you find your version. For me the combination of the Dwarf and LB Ice Cream make my recipe. Tried a few Liquid Barn concentrates and found all the others so so, not bad but nothing special I would recommend to anybody. But I am finding myself using the ice cream in everything like I am shisha vanilla (typically I bought 100ml of TPA VBIC just before trying liquid barn ice cream). This is one of my favourite juices as it is just clean tasting and creamy and the two main concentrates are by far the nicest I have tried in there own categories of any vendor that it couldn’t fail as a recipe for me, I actually quite like blue dwarf standalone so love to know what you think of it yourself.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But I am finding myself using the ice cream in everything like I am shisha vanilla

Yes, certain flavors/brands just seem so much better than everything else.
I've found this with DIYFS French Vanilla & TFA Dairy Milk.
And the Shisha Vanilla is also "top shelf".
May have to give that LB Ice Cream a shot, as I'm really liking the Ice Cream mixes lately.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice vape after a 1 week steep, Thanks for posting.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice vape after a 1 week steep, Thanks for posting.

Excellent, if you ever get the lb ice cream try it with that as I think the blue dwarf goes really well with it. Also I remember you saying you werent sure what recipes to use blue dwarf, another recipe I have tried using it in is similar recipes to the rocket man clones on ELR. I think I used 2% dwarf - 3% blueberry xtra - 2% cap yoghurt - 2% fa marshmallow - 3% dairy milk and 1% cinnamon celyon and 4% tpa graham crust. No idea what the original or clones are like but it was pretty nice

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I used 2% dwarf - 3% blueberry xtra - 2% cap yoghurt - 2% fa marshmallow - 3% dairy milk and 1% cinnamon celyon and 4% tpa graham crust.

I made this one up as shown except for subbing with 3% Blueberry Wild instead, (and used CAP Creamy Yogurt).

Tasted great IMO, and no idea what the real Rocket Man tastes like either:D.
You should post it in the Recipes area, had a heck of a time trying to figure out where this one came from...
Didn't see any of the ones posted on ELR using Blue Dwarf but may have missed it cause they'rs so many.

The Blue Dwarf seems to help the Blueberry come out stronger.
Gives me ideas for adding it in with a couple other Blueberry recipes that need some help.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I made this one up as shown except for subbing with 3% Blueberry Wild instead, (and used CAP Creamy Yogurt).

Tasted great IMO, and no idea what the real Rocket Man tastes like either:D.
You should post it in the Recipes area, had a heck of a time trying to figure out where this one came from...
Didn't see any of the ones posted on ELR using Blue Dwarf but may have missed it cause they'rs so many.

The Blue Dwarf seems to help the Blueberry come out stronger.
Gives me ideas for adding it in with a couple other Blueberry recipes that need some help.

Yeah I liked it too (sorry was creamy yog cap i used too, forgot there are two diff ones), never posted it as very similar to some of the ELR recipes which I havent mixed. I only mixed it to try and use the blue dwarf in something (not in any of the elr recipes just thought hey rocket man has blueberry lets make one of those....poor imagination i know haha). I love blue dwarf but I am struggling to get it to work in recipes, have made a few with it in recently which have fell a little flat, only really worked in the two on here, be interested to see what you come up with

VU Sponsors