Become a Patron!

Scumbag thieves!!!!!

brig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Recently I have been having an issue with personnel within the post office stealing my e juice I buy!!! This is the second time I have recieved a torn open package with 3, 50ml bottles missing! This is riduliculous... The post office cant come up with a reason when put on the spot and gives me hell when it comes to covering my $$. Ive contacted the shipper and the origin post to see how the package was (condition) when the shipping process started. No issue there. Be wary of ordering ejuice and having it shipped when ordering large quantities!! END RANT.... anyone else having this issue?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not with the post office, but with a slimy neighbor. You need to file a report with the postal inspectors. They take mail theft and theft of goods really, really seriously. We're talking federal felony raps here. If you get a box that is opened, and stuff missing, take a photo of it immediately and file that report with the postal inspectors. There is absolutely no excuse for mail theft.

If the box was delivered and left on your stoop, or in the mailbox, someone else might be ripping you off.

brig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will do that tomorrow for sure. But when this happens the postman rings the door bell and hands me the envelope.... they put a stamp on it acknowledging that its been opened.. its crap.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, there's more going on here than meets the eye, if there is a notice that the package has been opened or damaged by the post office, then they are aware of it. File that report.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Recently I have been having an issue with personnel within the post office stealing my e juice I buy!!! This is the second time I have recieved a torn open package with 3, 50ml bottles missing! This is riduliculous... The post office cant come up with a reason when put on the spot and gives me hell when it comes to covering my $$. Ive contacted the shipper and the origin post to see how the package was (condition) when the shipping process started. No issue there. Be wary of ordering ejuice and having it shipped when ordering large quantities!! END RANT.... anyone else having this issue?
That sucks. I've never had any stolen or missing, but they seem to always crush and or tear my juice shipment's boxes. I pretty much expect one leaking bottle at least each time. Let us know how this works out, and definitely pursue this, and escalate it as high as you need. It's tough, but being extra polite tends to get you further in these situations. Good luck, I feel for ya.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live out in the country and its 1/8 mi down to my mailbox from my house....because of worrying about somebody ripping off my vape mail I got a PO box up in town...USPS tracking always let's me know when its time to go pick up my juice or any vape gear I ordered.. No worries at all! Lol

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That is the one problem that I have not had with USPS.

I just have to make sure that the lazy bitch that delivers my mail does so.

More than once she has failed to deliver and if it were not for tracking my goodies would have been returned to the sender.

Stoopid, ugly, smelly, lazy assed bitch!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live out in the country and its 1/8 mi down to my mailbox from my house....because of worrying about somebody ripping off my vape mail I got a PO box up in town...USPS tracking always let's me know when its time to go pick up my juice or any vape gear I ordered.. No worries at all! Lol

Yep, having a po box is just an added measure to theft and if you get a damaged package , your right there to walk up to the window and ask about it.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, having a po box is just an added measure to theft and if you get a damaged package , your right there to walk up to the window and ask about it.
You're right...I've had my PO box for over 2 yrs now... Never had an issue as all my packages arrive in pristine condition...some of my high-end mods I had to sign for showing my ID....and coupled with USPS tracking I can pick up my package at the counter as soon as the post office opens up.. Yeah, having a PO Box is great, especially for all my vape mail I get these days..

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

More than once she has failed to deliver and if it were not for tracking my goodies would have been returned to the sender.

I'm not sure I am getting the idea you're presenting?? Do you mind telling us how you really feel about the hag that delivers your mail, please???? LOL

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Tell us how u really feel. That's pathetic tho if she can't climb out the jeep (or in rural areas the pickup which here they put the steering wheels on the wrong side, guess they wanna be even lazier and not get out of the truck) from the curb to my doorstep is not that far. From what it sounds like the heifer needs the exercise anyway.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You really talk about others that way ? You can address behavior that way but you attacked a person . If in the same room would you talk that way in front of others ,or in front of her husband ?

Last edited:

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You really talk about others that way ? You can address behavior that way but you attacked a person . If in the same room would you talk that way in front of others ,or in front of her husband ?
@jack , We're all adults here (or at least should be). As such, IMHO we are able to overlook a few choice character observations when a member is airing out their frustrations. It's just like when we mutter (or yell) "idiot" when somebody cuts us off in traffic while driving. Now, I think that we don't mean to call the car (an inanimate object) an "idiot", and we probably meant to voice the opinion that the person driving the car is operating the vehicle in an unsafe and inappropriate manner. However, when we voice that frustration, it comes across (especially without syntax or voice inflections when written in this forum) as calling the person controlling the vehicle an IDIOT and attacking the person, not the action. I can empathize and sympathize with @UncleRJ when voicing his personal opinion/frustration, whether I agree with the way it's stated or not.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to live out in the country too. Fedex driver was too fucking lazy to get their fat ass out of the truck and set the packages on my protected front porch. They would drive up the driveway, toss the package on the ground by the garage door and leave.

I had ordered some nice cloth furniture covers one time ($350). 3 weeks go by, no package. I call the company, and they said tracking showed delivered. I argued with them saying I never received them, so they reluctantly sent out another set. That next winter day, I looked out of my back doors leading to the back deck, and saw a big lump in the snow. I was thinking, "shit, a dead animal on my back deck". I get out there with a shovel and low and behold it was my furniture covers sitting in a rotted box soaking wet and completely ruined.

What the thought pattern or lack of common sense of this Fedex driver is, I'll never know. When pulling up the driveway, the driver was 50 feet closer to the covered front porch, than having to walk all away around the back of the house, climb the steps , and set a cardboard package in the snow on a corner of the deck where nobody would see it..

I called Fedex to file another complaint, and they said the driver wanted to make sure nobody stole the package. I said, "the driver sure as hell doesn't care about my packages being stolen when she dumps them out on the driveway in front of the house". No amount of filing complaints or talking to the driver ever got them to put my packages on the covered front porch.

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When ordering certain packages, you may be able to tell the post office to leave a sticker on your box. Then you can pick it up yourself at the Post Office. It may be inconvenient but it would eliminate any possible thieves picking from your mailbox. It would also narrow the suspects down to the employees at the Post Office.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would, and DO. I'm at an age where "truth", "fear", and "reality check" all go in the "Don't Give A Shit" file ......

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my buddy's wife is a postal clerk and literally has a small box of ejuice that tears out of the envelope and can't find out where there are supposed to go to. you need to tell your supplier to put them in proper packaging.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MY local USPS is full of thieving slimy lazy bitches.....

It's either a trend among postal workers or we have the same mail lady!

Really though I've had juice stolen from a package and resealed a few times. I've done all the "proper" stuff such as file a complaint and have never received anything more than "we'll look into it". The USPS is a piece of unionized shit.

VU Sponsors