Become a Patron!

searching EBAY

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
does anyone have any advice on searching ebay ? when I first decided to start vaping, I went to ebay to see what they had. I found almost nothing. so I thought ebay had a ban on the stuff.

now, as I am learning vaping, I am stumbling on all kinda of stuff on ebay.

so, how to search vaping products on ebey ?

btw, I had a similar experience with car wheels. I would search, say, 15 inch aluminum wheels . and it would come back with bunch of generic wheels. so I'm like, why the fuck are there no CENTERLINE wheels in my search ?!
turns out ebay decided I didn't need to see what I wanted to see. as searching CENTERLINE came up with a ton of them.

I love ebay for the convenience and free shipping(no matter the total)
I HATE ebay for their censorship.

anyway. thanx

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually I look for specific mod or whatever instead of general search. But always check the seller feedback. ALWAYS!!! That's key to a good sale on eBay. I usually buy from there if it's a US seller and I want it now. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, but the thing is, there may be something I want, but idk what it is until I discover it.
I know what you mean.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just put in "vape tanks". a bunch of stuff came up, mostly SMOK, and mostly over priced.
but this is an example of finding what I want

well, link didn't take. but they are superhero tank bands. i'l take the DEADPOOL.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Its hard (although not impossible) to get a good deal on ebay anymore. Most people think their old shit is gold and others try to pass clones as authentic. Its a pretty hard roll of the dice unless you are dealing with a known seller or there is something included that lets you verify you are receiving what you buy.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So are you looking for tanks are rtas? Tank being with premade coils? The mesh pro tanks are great. 6ml depending on which coil you use. Single, double or triple mesh. Tremendous flavor for a tank. I have 2

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Search for "vape lot" then filter to new other and used. You can find some good used stuff along with a bunch of junk that way, but as jwill said prices tend to be too high and as usual it's buyer beware.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
-I am looking for a new tank with reasonably priced coils, and COOL looking. I like my bling sometimes.

but looking on ebay, I was just looking to see if there was something I have yet to see, and I like looking at the stuff.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're a little high I think but I've been using the same coil for 2 weeks. Not solely on it but a lot.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. Only part that doesn't come apart is the slide top fill.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I mean the coils.

I have yet to touch my innokin tank/coil. but my pen, I have cleaned the 2 coils a few times. as the juice I am using is thick, much like thin syrup. and I think its fouling the coil/cotton and/or it doesn't have enough power to burn it for a good hit. idk
anyway, my point. if the coils are expensive, I would like them to be cleanable

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Search for "vape lot" then filter to new other and used. You can find some good used stuff along with a bunch of junk that way, but as jwill said prices tend to be too high and as usual it's buyer beware.

I contact people all the time to tell them they are hawking clones as authentic. A lady one time had several mechanical mods, all with the same serial number and in the title was "Authentic".

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I assume everything listed new is a clone unless I can prove it to myself otherwise. Nice spot on the serial numbers. Not everything has been cloned but a ton of stuff has..

randallpiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
-I am looking for a new tank with reasonably priced coils, and COOL looking. I like my bling sometimes.

but looking on ebay, I was just looking to see if there was something I have yet to see, and I like looking at the stuff.

Kill yourself immediately.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually I look for specific mod or whatever instead of general search. But always check the seller feedback. ALWAYS!!! That's key to a good sale on eBay. I usually buy from there if it's a US seller and I want it now. Lol

^^^THIS^^^

Look for Top Rated sellers with the little gold trophy who have thousands of transactions and a 99% (or really close) buyer satisfaction rating. You can read the reviews and see what people are saying about them and many times about the very product you're after.
trp.JPG

Last edited:

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If you don't mind used gear, eBay isn't too bad, but I like Craigslist better. Keep your eyes open, there's some really good deals there occasionally.

Every now and then someone will be giving up vaping and sell all their stuff, just to get it out of their house. Usually they're happy to pass it along to another vaper. I've bought 4-5 collections now in the past few years. A couple were only a few things - me and the wife needed backup mods.

The best was $40 for 15 mods and tanks from a couple that were into competitive vaping back in the day. They went back to smoking and their vape stuff was just sitting in their garage collecting dust. Some pretty nice stuff - maybe $1,000 worth back when it was new.

Yesterday, I got 4 mods, 4 tanks, 25 batteries, 2 spools of wire, a box of 30 premade wire coils, 3 boxes of Smok coils, and 2 battery chargers for $75.

This guy stopped smoking for vape, then vaped down to zero nic. The Drop Solo, Smok S-Priv mod and the 2 Smok tanks were practically new, and were worth what I paid for the lot.

Some of the other stuff was worn but everything works. Gave a bit of it to my brother-in-law, since he wants to vape more around my niece and nephew (instead of smoking) but can't afford new stuff (my PIF candidate).
craig.jpg

Got this collection a few months ago - 14 mods and as many tanks, batteries, etc. enough Smok and Cleito coils to last me til spring, for $160 (about the retail price of just the coils).
thumbnail (2).jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Now that eBay is allowing people to sell juice with nicotine in it, I don't know why they don't create some categories specifically for vape gear.

I buy vape stuff off eBay, but usually know what I want and have discovered it elsewhere. I check eBay for a deal before I buy anywhere else (except here in the Hardware thread).

If I see a mod for a decent price from a US seller, I'll usually look at that seller's "Other Items." Most of the time if a seller has priced one item competitively, he'll have more items that are well priced.

Also I've had pretty good experience with clones overall, but if I buy a clone I want to KNOW IT ahead of time. I've gotten money back a few times from opening complaint cases with PayPal when items are misrepresented.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bought wire and cotton from an eBay seller with an eBay Store who has a wonderful rating~! Never bought any MOD's or Tanks because there are too many Vendors with awesome prices to be using Fleabay. Just my personal preference and good luck to all who want to use it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean the coils.

I have yet to touch my innokin tank/coil. but my pen, I have cleaned the 2 coils a few times. as the juice I am using is thick, much like thin syrup. and I think its fouling the coil/cotton and/or it doesn't have enough power to burn it for a good hit. idk
anyway, my point. if the coils are expensive, I would like them to be cleanable
Yeah you can clean them and rebuild them too..... There are a lot of youtube videos...... Check them out ......

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
well, I have to buy some more gear. I was just reading a thread about reliability, or should I say, lack of reliability.
I like that falcon, on the list that I am making. I am also going to try RTA's

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
well, I have to buy some more gear. I was just reading a thread about reliability, or should I say, lack of reliability.

Geekvape's Zeus is a nice RTA. Mine is single coil, which is what I like, but there's a dual coil version too. Doesn't leak, great flavor and vapor.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aromamizer supreme plus 30mm a must have..... You will enjoy it !
ec4d2a34e8358f0a7daac872e0830198.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geekvape's Zeus is a nice RTA. Mine is single coil, which is what I like, but there's a dual coil version too. Doesn't leak, great flavor and vapor.
Been vaping a Zeus all afternoon on my hexohm. Love the Zeus

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now that eBay is allowing people to sell juice with nicotine in it, I don't know why they don't create some categories specifically for vape gear.

I buy vape stuff off eBay, but usually know what I want and have discovered it elsewhere. I check eBay for a deal before I buy anywhere else (except here in the Hardware thread).

If I see a mod for a decent price from a US seller, I'll usually look at that seller's "Other Items." Most of the time if a seller has priced one item competitively, he'll have more items that are well priced.

Also I've had pretty good experience with clones overall, but if I buy a clone I want to KNOW IT ahead of time. I've gotten money back a few times from opening complaint cases with PayPal when items are misrepresented.

Didn't realize they now had e liquid with nic, aromatherapy as it may be called.

Nice find- I see juices I like at good prices, unlike what I can get locally.

The vape lots might also be interesting. Can always use a mod or two, though I imagine Smok might be over represented, as it is everywhere.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Been vaping a Zeus all afternoon on my hexohm. Love the Zeus

It hasn't been long that someone here in the Hardware thread had a dual-coil one for sale. I bought mine in the Hardware thread, too. Just happened to be single coil. I didn't know enough about rebuildables at the time to even look for the difference, so I got lucky. Got it for a great price. Nice gunmetal finish. I love Geekvape stuff anyway.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-rdas-subohm-tanks.427385/

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear the falcon resin is great as well.

https://www.elementvape.com/premium-sub-ohm-tanks

Yeah it's a good one. I like tripple mesh coils. Most tanks that offer them all use the same coil design. The ones I use them in all work well, Smok Baby V2., Freemax Mesh Pro, Horizon Falcon, and the Smok Prince. They all have different airflow but vape about the same. You can't go wrong with any of those with tripple mesh coils. These coils seem to last but I got a lot of setups going at all times so its hard to judge.

My sleeper tank of 2018 is the Vaporesso Cascade. I'm using the G8 or whatever it's called at 100W. The flavor is fantastic and you get a nice dense warm vape. It's a different kind of vape than the dual/tripple mesh coils Ive been using. I admit the Cascade is kinda ugly and looks like a water cooler but this thing delivers.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah it's a good one. I like tripple mesh coils. Most tanks that offer them all use the same coil design. The ones I use them in all work well, Smok Baby V2., Freemax Mesh Pro, Horizon Falcon, and the Smok Prince. They all have different airflow but vape about the same. You can't go wrong with any of those with tripple mesh coils. These coils seem to last but I got a lot of setups going at all times so its hard to judge.

My sleeper tank of 2018 is the Vaporesso Cascade. I'm using the G8 or whatever it's called at 100W. The flavor is fantastic and you get a nice dense warm vape. It's a different kind of vape than the dual/tripple mesh coils Ive been using. I admit the Cascade is kinda ugly and looks like a water cooler but this thing delivers.

That Cascade is my son's favorite tank. He lucked up with his second kit from a B&M, was a Drag with a Cascade on it, and that's what he has used ever since. I've tried it a few times, really warm, thick vapor with Max VG, not too hot even at 80-90W. Nice tank if you don't mind buying those expensive coils. Eightvape has them on sale at a good price every now and then. In my experience, Vaporesso makes the BEST factory coils.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That Cascade is my son's favorite tank. He lucked up with his second kit from a B&M, was a Drag with a Cascade on it, and that's what he has used ever since. I've tried it a few times, really warm, thick vapor with Max VG, not too hot even at 80-90W. Nice tank if you don't mind buying those expensive coils. Eightvape has them on sale at a good price every now and then. In my experience, Vaporesso makes the BEST factory coils.
Yeah, it's a good one. TG ValueVape (Great site for coils) had a sale recently. I think it was 6 bucks for a 3pck. I ordered a few packs so I'm set for a while. I agree Vaporesso coils have been of high quality in my experience.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Iron Maiden..... 30mm rdta rocks..... For real !
ea9fe420b07ba1f795fa0712ea1327f9.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey there keyboard warrior, your an idiot.

hey mods, is there not a rule about forum harassment ?
Not a rule about that. There's an ignore button if you click on his name you can ignore him.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sexual Harrasment is always welcomed by me...... Specially when they call me you sexy dog you.........

randallpiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Well, 1st, you threatened me.
So, yeah, that's harassment.
It's called the "English" language.
Learn it.
You're stands for "you are", genius.
Seriously, there's nothing funnier than someone calling you an idiot that can't even grasp basic English.

randallpiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Telling you to kill yourself is a suggestion, not a threat.
Butt tellingme you're going to kill me?
Well, now...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a week or so ago I bought a Kbox mini kit with the Subtank Mini for $21.
New still sealed in original wrap. Was shipped from NJ/USA

Most vape sites want around $20 just for the tank.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try elementvape.com, about the same pricing as eBay on some stuff. Ships fast, in us

I usually buy items that are in USA..... I'm tired of not getting merchandise from China...... And they won't ship a new item.....

They tell you we ship.... Yes we ship no problem with is you have problem..... Fuck you.... I'm not ordering shit from China anymore.....

Even when I ordered my Vicious Ants from the Philippines I got treated better.....

And that's not counting the shit that got damaged during transit.........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can pick things up searching Vaping Underground......
7db88c41844c03f9ff94bbc01a556fa5.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They tell you we ship.... Yes we ship no problem with is you have problem..... Fuck you.... I'm not ordering shit from China anymore.....

Shit even Amazon Prime screws up deliveries. Like when they lost or damaged my charger. Couldn't tell me if they lost it or damaged it. Had to request a refund and wait for it then reorder if I wanted it. Prime Bull Shittery~!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit even Amazon Prime screws up deliveries. Like when they lost or damaged my charger. Couldn't tell me if they lost it or damaged it. Had to request a refund and wait for it then reorder if I wanted it. Prime Bull Shittery~!
I ordered (2) Fatality Rta's from a shop in Cypress Greece....

That was several weeks ago.... They sat in customs in Greece for a week and again in Jamaica New York for a week at customs.......

They left over a week ago and still in transit to Arizona......

It's getting tough with shit coming from overseas........

VU Sponsors