Become a Patron!

Searching for a state side vendor for quality juice?

hammerdean

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A Newbie mixologist here. Can anyone recommend a site that has sells quality juice starter kits at a reasonable cost??

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's a juice starter kit.... all you need is some base fluids some nic base some flavorings a few empty bottles a couple syringes and maybe a gram scale. Bottle you have if you kept empties. Bases and Nic will be much better price nit in a kit. Flavor are never in kits. Syringes are like 50 cents to a buck each and a gram scale from eBay is maybe 10 for good cheap one. Add to that a juice calculator program you done.

Wizard labs had kits. But people have been complaining about them lately.. I think Ecig express has a kit. But every kit I have seen was way overpriced.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What HD said ^^^. Also to keep costs down, find three or four recipes that sound good to you and have good reviews and just buy the flavors in the 10ml size to make those recipes. There are lots of good ones in our recipe forum. This way you start out with success and learn how things interact.

ECX, http://www.ecigexpress.com has everything you need and they have a 10% coupon code underground10
BCV, http://www.bullcityflavors.com has everything except nicotine and they have a 6% coupon VU6.
Nicotine River, https://www.nicotineriver.com/ has everything and has sales if you sign up for their newsletter.

There are others out there, but those are the three I use the most.

You will also need a calculator, most are free. Windows based: http://ejuice.breaktru.com/ Online based: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ There are others out there as well

BTW, welcome to VU and the rabbit/gopher hole of DIY! Lots of folks here to give you a hand and lots of great recipes. Enjoy!

hammerdean

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great, thanks for the tip's and the web sites guys, much appreciated.:stars:

I thought about you suggestion AFTER I ordered a kit from ESmokeclub. But that's another story..ie....they suck! I did get a scale from Amazon already, down to .00 scale. I already downloaded a couple calculators, EJuice Calc. and another. I haven't studied them yet and don't know how to use them yet obviously. I have a Smok Alien 220 TC Strater Kit on it's way here in the next couple day's as well. Can't wait for it.

My story is, I have been purchasing from my local smoke shop (for the last 3 years) their way over priced Vision Brand vari-voltage "Spinner 2" vapes and their brand juices. That's a big mistake. I spent way too much $$ buying their crap. I've bought so many replacements cause they are crap and don't last, Probably $350 or more over the last 3 years just on the devices themselves. I'm a idiot, LOL. I know better now.

VU is great site!!! I have a lot to learn yet, and this is the site to learn from. Thanks to V.U., and again guys for your help.

Last edited:

hammerdean

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, also forgot to add. About 2 weeks ago, I ordered a Joyetech EVic 200 W. mod. At the time, I did not know that the site I ordered from was located in China. That sucks!! I can't even remember what site it was without looking back in my emails. If I knew about V.U. at that time, I would of read up on the vendor lists and found out where they are located. Anyway, I probably won't get it for another month or so. It's all good tho, I will leave the Joyetech mod at work---just in case.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a lesson many of us have learned the hard way. No matter what you read or how many recipes you think you'll like due to the flavors that are in them, only buy 10ml bottles of a flavor for the first time. You'll find that the things you like to eat won't be the same as you like to vape, at least not all the time. I bought 60ml of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream by TPA because it's one of the most used creams in the industry. However, I'm one of the unfortunate ones who only taste black pepper. It was a waste of 50ml I shouldn't have bought. Just 10ml at a time until you know what you like.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, also forgot to add. About 2 weeks ago, I ordered a Joyetech EVic 200 W. mod. At the time, I did not know that the site I ordered from was located in China. That sucks!! I can't even remember what site it was without looking back in my emails. If I knew about V.U. at that time, I would of read up on the vendor lists and found out where they are located. Anyway, I probably won't get it for another month or so. It's all good tho, I will leave the Joyetech mod at work---just in case.
China sites are hit or miss. Right before Chinese New Year I got an order from 3FVape in a week and a half, I was amazed. The last few orders from them and slowtech aka Fasttech have taken the slow boat. YMMV

VU Sponsors