Become a Patron!

Searching for mod for my mother

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
Hello,

Im searching for mod for my mother. There are few things that she wants:

1. Compact size - even Evic Mini is huge in her opinion.
2. Low weight
3. Easy to change atomizer
4. Easy to fill/clean tank

My point is to set it up, lock the keys and teach her how to change the atomizers. She is not interested in learning about all those settings and modes so we are not looking after great flavor/vapour production. Im searching for easy to use kit with small size. The battery life is also not that important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mi One is great. Also I have gotten a LOT of people off the cigs with the Juul. It vapes almost identically to a cigarette, and they are really good about backing up their warranty should you have any problems at all. I bought some 45mg Mr. Salt-E and I refill all my girlfriend's pods for her, so that's also something to think about. But I stand fully behind the Juul as a first step, it's an awesome product

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hello,

Im searching for mod for my mother. There are few things that she wants:

1. Compact size - even Evic Mini is huge in her opinion.
2. Low weight
3. Easy to change atomizer
4. Easy to fill/clean tank

My point is to set it up, lock the keys and teach her how to change the atomizers. She is not interested in learning about all those settings and modes so we are not looking after great flavor/vapour production. Im searching for easy to use kit with small size. The battery life is also not that important.

have you looked at the eleaf icare?
it's small, easy to use AIO kit and really cheap

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dd6c052a931d4bc956a1f2706d475eec.jpg

Mi-one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was just about to post the same thread. My moms shopping for an ecig right now. (Surprised me)

She's had the little ego stick with a kanger tank on it but it didn't last. Got her a kanger sub box mini and she said it made her cough. A couple people mentioned juul so I'm gonna search that.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about the I stick Pico with a Melo 3 Tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
for small size and ease of use, I like the target mini. The trigger style button is easy to find and fire, tiny size, tank the kit comes with is pretty decent, with both dtl and mtl options, good flavor with the ceramic coils. Top airflow makes it a no leaker.
kit-target-mini-par-vaporesso.jpg Target_Mini_Kit_by_Vaporesso_Color_Options_1024x1024.jpg

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a mi one for my wife. She loves it. There are no buttons to set up. Just has 1 button. Best of all, it won't leak.

sent from craptastic taptalk

VU Sponsors