Become a Patron!

Secret Passage E-Liquid - Sol

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I really love this juice!

Secret passage is made locally here in Montreal by one of my fave vape shops ROBOT VAPES. I have been a customer their since they opened. These guys really know their stuff. They have a super knowledgeable team of vapers that truly care about the community. But, enough said on the shop, if you're local go drop by for a visit.

Secret Passage - these juices are delicious, they are known for their bold fruity flavours. They make it on site and take a lot care and pride in their products. What I love most about these juices is the research that goes into to sourcing top quality ingredients. They have a few collections: Solarian, Secret Passage and Novella.

But for this review I want to discuss "SOL" from the SOLARIAN collection. It is becoming one of my daily vapes and tastes great in every tank I put it in. I first tried this flavour a few years back when the were testing it and it soon became part of my regular rotation.

SOLARIAN_web_pics-02-01_c3870e9d-01c0-44d8-8f72-9eaa323345d4_1024x1024.jpg

Their description:

"Face the Sun and the shadows fall behind you"
-proverb

This simple blend of Peach and Pomegranate evokes the spirit of summer.
Intended as an all day vape, the peach flavor has a sour note that is contrasted by the sweetness of Pomegranate.

Ideal in a drip atomizer, this high VG liquid also works well in high performance tanks.

---

I could not agree more! This juice truly shines when you drip it, but tastes just as good on my other RTAs. It's a 20pg/80vg split and you can really tastes every note the hotter you get. The peach comes right off the first drag and the pomegranate lingers right at the end ... yummy as hell! I've yet to meet anyone who does not dig this juice. It produces really great cloud too, on the right atty of course ;p

There are 3 other flavours in this collection: LUNA, MARS and VENUS. They're all great!

I highly recommend you give them a vape.

You can check them out here https://secretpassageeliquid.com/collections/solarian or drop by their shop if you're local.

VU Sponsors