section for insomniacs? Seems like lots of us deal with that

Discussion in 'Forum Topic/section requests' started by dez, Nov 23, 2018.

1. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    In the CBD Forum, lots of people are saying that they are Insomniacs.. and it may not be popular enough to deserve a section, but just an idea. There were lots of discussions going back and forth from people who just can't sleep at night so they are on this forum. Thanks!

2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    We have a Non Vaping Related section in the forum. There used to be a thread for night owls. Can't recall the name of it, though.

dez likes this.
  3. 88ArDeN88

88ArDeN88 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Your night owl syndrome may, and this is just a theory, be related to your nicotine consumption. I switch to 0% at bedtime. It has helped me sleep MUCH better. I usually throw in some type of sugar cookie or cake in the squonk bottle, have a sleepytime tea, and I get to sleep pretty quickly. Nicotine is a stimulant. I would sit in my bed watching tv and smoke my room out and wonder why I couldn't fall asleep.

dez likes this.
  4. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I've had terrible insomnia since I was young, but am switching to zero nic anyway. Thanks!

5. 88ArDeN88

88ArDeN88 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Nice! Yah, I understand it is a condition, and I do not envy you for having it. I would go crazy. Congrats on the 0 nic, that's great. I need my nic during the day, it keeps me sane.

JuicyLucy and dez like this.
  6. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I had always used 5% nicotine just because it emboldens The Taste I feel, but I am switching to zero because in the particular flavor I have it tastes fine in a zero, and I've been smoking this flavor for several years.

7. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    This used to be one that worked for me but they quit wanting to give it out with the 10 mg dose and a dose less than 10 mg wouldn't do it for me. Also there is the price since I do not have medical coverage. It was one of the few that really did help me sleep without making me too groggy the next morning.

8. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    What do you do if you don't know how to use Bitcoin? (I have tried MANY TIMES to follow all of the steps to setup a Bitcoin wallet.. and get it to work- it didn't, and had to give up -or go crazy, one or the other.

Is this Pharmacy link from another country? Do you need an RX? You can send me the answers in a conversation if you like.

There is a website called goodrx.com where many.. if not all medications, are much cheaper there.. even if you have insurance often times.

You can go to that website and type in the medication and dosage, and it will give you a top 10 list of prices in the ZIP code that you entered, and when you pick a pharmacy and click on the price, it gives you the insurance coding that you can pull up on your phone and relay to the pharmacy, or just pull it up on your phone and hand your phone to the pharmacy when you go to pick it up.. and they can run the insurance/ discount codes on it then.

It has saved me SO MUCH MONEY and made it able for me to get medications I could not have otherwise- since I have not had drug coverage in several years.

9. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Dez - hopefully you did not follow through with that very shady link asking for bitcoin....

10. dez

dez Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    No I didn't, LOL

JuicyLucy likes this.
  11. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Caffeine is supposed to be as well, it just knocks me out. Yeah, I've tried No-Doze, still knocks me out. In fact once a whole box of No-Doze. I was out with a friend and we got to doing some night fishing and turtle lifting. Rough when the turtle eats the five pound catfish you're hauling up on shore. Makes you want turtle soup.

12. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Insomniacs, maybe?