Become a Patron!

Seeking advice on the creation of a "only vanilla" recipe.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hola Heartsdelight!! I mixed up the recipe, Hobbit Vanilla yesterday morning and began Vaping it yesterday evening and this morning. I used to mix a 50/50 ratio, but I'm now doing max VG. Max VG is definitely much sweeter.

This is definitely not the recipe uDavid is looking for. Here are my thoughts on Hobbit Vanilla mixed exactly as in the recipe. It takes about a day for the Vienna Cream to blend in. This mix is very sweet, almost sweet like biting into a marshmallow. Nature's Flavor Malt is a sweet flavor. It also gives the vape a fullness in mouth feel. I'm not really tasting any coffee flavor from the Irish cream or Tiramisu. The main flavor coming through for me is the malt. I do taste a light creamy vanilla. I'm not the best at descriptions. It's not exactly a vanilla malt. It's fluffy, very sweet, a touch creamy at times. The malt flavor tastes much sweeter than what I taste in a malt milkshake. I never tried TFA Malted milk so I cannot compare. It's a good vape, nice full mouth feel, but way to sweet for me at max VG. Keep in mind I eat lemons and limes and cook with them often. Gosh, hope this helps. I'll try it in a few weeks again and report back.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hola Heartsdelight!! I mixed up the recipe, Hobbit Vanilla yesterday morning and began Vaping it yesterday evening and this morning. I used to mix a 50/50 ratio, but I'm now doing max VG. Max VG is definitely much sweeter.

This is definitely not the recipe uDavid is looking for. Here are my thoughts on Hobbit Vanilla mixed exactly as in the recipe. It takes about a day for the Vienna Cream to blend in. This mix is very sweet, almost sweet like biting into a marshmallow. Nature's Flavor Malt is a sweet flavor. It also gives the vape a fullness in mouth feel. I'm not really tasting any coffee flavor from the Irish cream or Tiramisu. The main flavor coming through for me is the malt. I do taste a light creamy vanilla. I'm not the best at descriptions. It's not exactly a vanilla malt. It's fluffy, very sweet, a touch creamy at times. The malt flavor tastes much sweeter than what I taste in a malt milkshake. I never tried TFA Malted milk so I cannot compare. It's a good vape, nice full mouth feel, but way to sweet for me at max VG. Keep in mind I eat lemons and limes and cook with them often. Gosh, hope this helps. I'll try it in a few weeks again and report back.
Thanks so much for mixing it up & reporting back! Really appreciate it! I'll mix it up with the original recipe & give it a try :)

VU Sponsors