1. FLASH: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM IS OPEN TO VU MEMBERS - BETA TESTING

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

Seeking Someone to Design My New Label for Mexico Juice Line

Discussion in 'Services Needed' started by Vape_Wolf, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Vape_Wolf

Vape_Wolf Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Hello I currently have a couple of stores in Tijuana and am starting a new juice line that is going to be sold exclusively in Mexico. I have an existing juice line at the moment so I am not new at this. I am looking for someone to help me develop the label and brand. I am going for a high end look. It needs to stand out. The juices I am making are high quality and have been getting very good reviews from everyone. This is paid work, whether you are an up and coming designer or experienced with clients. If you can deliver what I need, we can work together. You don't have to be a professional with 50 years of experience lol. If you are interested please send me a PM
    Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  2. Vape_Wolf

Vape_Wolf Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Hello I currently have a couple of stores in Tijuana and am starting a new juice line that is going to be sold exclusively in Mexico. I have an existing juice line at the moment so I am not new at this. I am looking for someone to help me develop the label and brand. I am going for a high end look. It needs to stand out. The juices I am making are high quality and have been getting very good reviews from everyone. This is paid work, whether you are an up and coming designer or experienced with clients. If you can deliver what I need, we can work together. You don't have to be a professional with 50 years of experience lol. If you are interested please send me a PM
    Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  3. Ecko510

Ecko510

Blog Posts:
    Hey still need help?

4. Zohmbiebuilds

Zohmbiebuilds Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I would love to help. I am going to school for graphic design.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

5. Shredtravolta

Shredtravolta VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    What is this “Mexico” you speak of?