Seiko 316 Kabuki Steel Atomizer

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm confuse with the rights for this Aatomizer sold to another company or is it a clone

The packaging is identical to the clone I got on FT almost a year ago.

I also have an authentic and the ONLY difference was the pin in the 510 thread

digiplay

Member For 4 Years
The packaging is identical to the clone I got on FT almost a year ago.

I also have an authentic and the ONLY difference was the pin in the 510 thread

Do you know if the clone works with triton many coils because the original has to be modified and the original 510 is a disaster it just terrible usually I'm not a big clone buyer but I own to authentic's and one being a 510 which is terrible and I can't seem to get support on it from Zen at house of hybrids which means I'm not about to buy a third.

thanks for your help. I wonder if this will show up to fast Tec I've never ordered from this other site and $24 it's enough that I'd like to know that the site is legit if you have any feedback on the seller

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Do you know if the clone works with triton many coils because the original has to be modified and the original 510 is a disaster it just terrible usually I'm not a big clone buyer but I own to authentic's and one being a 510 which is terrible and I can't seem to get support on it from Zen at house of hybrids which means I'm not about to buy a third.

thanks for your help. I wonder if this will show up to fast Tec I've never ordered from this other site and $24 it's enough that I'd like to know that the site is legit if you have any feedback on the seller

My authentic came from Mt Baker. What problem are you having with the thread?

Never had an issue with the authentic or clones with the thread.

The stock coils for a Kabuki were the Aspire Nautilus. Never tried to modify they guts to take the Aspire Triton coils.

The two clones from FT. I bought the most expensive on FT and the cheapest one there also. They have at least 10 different Kabuki clones on FT right now.

All worked perfectly with the Nauti coils. Passed them onto my Mr, trying to get him to vape instead of smoking. He's still using two of the Kabukis w/o any issues, and he's using NETs in them

digiplay

Member For 4 Years
My authentic came from Mt Baker. What problem are you having with the thread?

Never had an issue with the authentic or clones with the thread.

The stock coils for a Kabuki were the Aspire Nautilus. Never tried to modify they guts to take the Aspire Triton coils.

The two clones from FT. I bought the most expensive on FT and the cheapest one there also. They have at least 10 different Kabuki clones on FT right now.

All worked perfectly with the Nauti coils. Passed them onto my Mr, trying to get him to vape instead of smoking. He's still using two of the Kabukis w/o any issues, and he's using NETs in them

I have two authentic a p4 and 510. the triton mini coils are direct drop in replacements for the Nautilis coils in every other tabk however the base is ever so slightly different and duentorue poor design if the 510 implementation relying oj a rubber insulator the 510 kabuki the insulator prevents making a proper connection with them. It's the only tank compatible with these coils that has this problem. The new p3 base / 520 adaptor would fix it but the p3 base is not for sale that i see. Even if it was. Inhad a ton if issues with my insulator whixh is why i modified t. Even with the nautilus coios risistancr bounced all over. Every tank I've ever used that use this kind of floating center pin insulator design has been a failure so I don't blame house of hybrids it's just a poor design technique that's trying to create a simple solution to a much more complex problem.

For what it's worth I'm a very advanced vaper so I don't need any handholding in terms of basic vaoe 101. Nor do I need handholding with this tank. I really do appreciate the offer for assistance, I just wanted to put this out there in case there was some misunderstanding that I was someone new to either this design technique or via Bing in general.I've been through everything there is to go through and short of replacing the 510 or modding a clone squape insikator indont see it hspoening unless someone kows of a dropnin pin replacement . At the very least I need to buy a SPAIRS kit for the 510 because the pain literally fell out and vanished the last time I dismounted the tank so right now it's an $85 paperweight. As a result I was looking to see if maybe it was less expensive to buy the clone of the PIII base and 510 adapter work while and I can just use my authentic topping glass or whatever or if the clone is just good all the way around then I can just retire this broken authentic I have. What I'm unwilling to do is pay any substantial amount of money greater than say $25 to continue using this device. I only use tanks with supposable coils when I have surgeries, the rest of the time I build. Unfortunately I have a lot of surgeries.

Thanks again for reaching out and the offer for help I just really need information on the quality of the specific loan if anyone has it. I do appreciate the willingness to help in this thread. Is there a clone on FT that you think is better than the rest of them and do they have one that has the PIII basin 510 adapter or some kind of a different 510 pin set up than the authentic?

I was told after I bought the 510 and have my initial resistance problems that my base would be replaced for a P3 days if I so chose unfortunately I ha I cannot obtain support.

VU Sponsors