Become a Patron!

Self-Introduction From Pearl

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, vape guys & vape gals,
This is Pearl from CigaBuy, one of the biggest and effective cool electronic cigarette store. ( PS: I know some of you have bought devices from CigaBuy, THANK YOU for your trust and support!)
As a member of the CigaBuy(www.cigabuy.com):
1. I'm here to help: if anyone or any member in this forum have any problems on any products you bought from CigaBuy, you can ask me online, comment our post or you can PM me. I would try my best to reply every message or comments and help you to solve it.
2. I'm here to listening, if you have any suggestion about our service and products, welcome to PM me, if you think the price or our activity on flash is unreasonable, you can also tell me! If you have suggestion on good payment and shipment we do not have now, tell me. If you are fond of some products that you cannot find them on our store, tell me, I would recommend them to our products line to source what you want!
3. And I'm also here to inform you the arrival of new products and new functions of products. Please also feel free to tell us the function you most needed of your e-cig and tell us why, Then we would try to source such kinds of e-cig with relevant function.
4. I also come here to launch some giveaways/promotions/group buy/coupon code/flash deals and lucky draws regularly . You can also give me some suggestions about which products pick as gifts would be better.
(Ps: I have already launch three contest in V.U. : 1. http://bit.ly/1t2tvkH, 2. http://bit.ly/1olE93g, 3. http://bit.ly/1t2uiSS )

Ok, any suggestions and participation with us is welcome.
Thank you! Have a nice day!
And we now have banners in VU, that would be earlier for you to find us.
994448_1440516272889773_5443671317423456864_n.jpg

10557351_1440516302889770_9175756392351599720_n.jpg

10580039_1440516286223105_6312291027528922010_n.jpg

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello pearl.

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear Pearl. I ordered your "Kanger 2.5ml Protank 3 Atomizer with Dual-coil 2.0Ohm" - SKU 294631. The taste is worse than my Kanger Protank 2. So I checked the serial number and it gave me "error". So I contacted official KangerTech support and they told me that your product is FAKE! I explained this to Cigabuy online support (Flora), she did not want to help me. So I send detailed e-mails to [email protected] and [email protected] with copy of conversations between official KangerTech support and Cigabuy support. Nobody answered. I am very very dissapointed. I asked for returning my money back. Silence. This is everything I hear from Cigabuy to resolve my problem. This is first China vendor with the worst customer support.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dear Pearl. I ordered your "Kanger 2.5ml Protank 3 Atomizer with Dual-coil 2.0Ohm" - SKU 294631. The taste is worse than my Kanger Protank 2. So I checked the serial number and it gave me "error". So I contacted official KangerTech support and they told me that your product is FAKE! I explained this to Cigabuy online support (Flora), she did not want to help me. So I send detailed e-mails to [email protected] and [email protected] with copy of conversations between official KangerTech support and Cigabuy support. Nobody answered. I am very very dissapointed. I asked for returning my money back. Silence. This is everything I hear from Cigabuy to resolve my problem. This is first China vendor with the worst customer support.

Hello, Sir, I'm very sorry for your unhappy shopping experience in our shop, And really sorry for inconvenience we brought to you! Acording to your description, first, I want to claim that the Kanger series atomizers in our set almost are clones. they are similar to the origin ones in appearance, except the serial numbers. You said Flora didn't want to help you, could you give me the conversation between you and flora and the conversation between KangerTech support and Cigabuy support in my PM box. Nobody answered your email in [email protected] and [email protected], that might because your email box has the spam mail setting, and email of our response can't reach you, there are two similar case happened in other two customers. By the way, could you tell me what's wrong with the atomizer, and give me your order number of your purchase in cigabuy. I will check for you. Don't worry, I will be with you and help you to solve it.:):)

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear Pearl, thanks a lot for your answer! I´m sending you private message, I hope you can help me...

Hi Pearl. Could you please confirm if Joyetech Cuboid you sell has got a verification code on the box to check if it's a genuine Joyetech product

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Pearl. Thanks for supporting the VU . Ill check your store.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi Pearl. Thanks for supporting the VU . Ill check your store.
Nice to meet you, ChrisL, hoping you have a good experience on our store! If you have any questions, you can contact me anytime!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
welcome to uv be sure to read up on the vendor rules just so you know links in my sig line.
@SMOKIE

VU Sponsors