Become a Patron!

Selling my cuboid with crown Uwell tank - used only a few times - NEW LOWER PRICE!!!!

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry folks, I see that other thread was closed. My apologies, took me longer than i thought to get back on here.

Anyways, I am selling:

1- Joyetek Cuboid
1- Crown Uwell tank with all the filters
4- Batteries - pic shows 2, other 2 are in the Cuboid
1- D2 Nitecore battery charger

All in original boxes, everything included. Everything used less than a couple times. So, here is your chance to get in on a great deal for EVERYTHING you need. Quality setup.

Cost $150 new. First $120 obo takes it, which includes shipping, Paypal for payment.

Attachments

• cuboid.jpg
    cuboid.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOWERING THE PRICE TO $100 EVEN!!!!!!

$100 TAKES IT!

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I read your previous threads, in one of them you mentioned (paraphrasing) "the Cuboid/Crown setup wasn't to your liking and you didn't see that changing". Is there anything we can do to help in that regard? IIRC this is quite a bit different than what you had been using, so there may be something that can be easily adjusted for/corrected, allowing you to get good use from this setup. Just a suggestion...

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't say I didn't like it, just that I wasn't using it much. I dunno, i just like using a good quality Ecig. Can't explain why really, so I just wasn't using it much. Figured rather than sitting on it and have it go to waste, i might as try to recoup some of the money i spent.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon, folks, helps me out, this is a great setup and it's basically it's new!

Dropping down to $75, will sell everything for $75.

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I didn't get a message from you soul, will pm you!

VU Sponsors