Become a Patron!

Selling my mech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Im selling my 20700 Purge black narled mech with the 5 best 20700 batteries according to Mooch. They r NCR 2070s. Im selling it for $150. I have an extra contact pin and magnet and original box. The threads r immaculant. Its in perfect condition. But I dont know how to sell it online. I dont need it anymore. I got the Kennedy 21700 Vindicator. For an extra $50 bucks Ill throw in the $100 brass Kennedy Ive only had a couple weeks.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome sell, but you'll get more people looking if you show pics. I wish I could afford it myself haha. GLWS

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Im selling my 20700 Purge black narled mech with the 5 best 20700 batteries according to Mooch. They r NCR 2070s. Im selling it for $150. I have an extra contact pin and magnet and original box. The threads r immaculant. Its in perfect condition. But I dont know how to sell it online. I dont need it anymore. I got the Kennedy 21700 Vindicator. For an extra $50 bucks Ill throw in the $100 brass Kennedy Ive only had a couple weeks.
If anyone is interested my phone number is.
Edited:No personal info on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Awesome sell, but you'll get more people looking if you show pics. I wish I could afford it myself haha. GLWS

If anyone is interested they can call me. I dont know how to post pics.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anyone is interested they can call me. I dont know how to post pics.
I'm not sure, but I don't think that the admins will allow the phone number to stay on the forum. Will probably have to do it via pm's that way. I use tapatalk mostly for VU, easy to post pics with it too. But I do hope you get a buyer soon. It's a good deal :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Youll need pics for a sale. You can use imgur to post pics. Also can use the paint tool to resize and post

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Still waiting...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And with that I am locking this thread until pics can be provided for this sale. To have it unlocked please contact a VU moderator to have this opened back up. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors