Become a Patron!

Selling your own e juice

BillyJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This question may have been asked before but I didn't dig too deep. If I developed a few flavors that I believe might sell very well, how do I go about trying to sell them? I know that there are liabilities and such, but does that apply here? Do I need to go the whole 10 yards and get an LLC? Just looking for general opinions. Thanks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gonna move your post to the shop talk thread, in case any vendors, can help... or people that speak legal-ese.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
This question may have been asked before but I didn't dig too deep. If I developed a few flavors that I believe might sell very well, how do I go about trying to sell them? I know that there are liabilities and such, but does that apply here? Do I need to go the whole 10 yards and get an LLC? Just looking for general opinions. Thanks.
Your going to need more then a LLC, you need to register your juices with the FDA that cost BIG BUCKS, so best just to sell your recipe if that good.

FDA as they actively shut down this vibrant industry. With the stroke of a pen, the FDA is demanding fantastically unrealistic pre-market tobacco authorizations for a product that contains no tobacco, at a cost that is prohibitive to all but the tobacco giants, and bears no relations to the products’ risk or indeed, its remarkable potential when compared to the raging tobacco epidemic. It is designed quite simply to destroy the Industry. By the end of 2018, there will be no independent vaping industry left within the USA - unless Congress decides to look deeper into this,

BillyJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
DAA-UMMMM! Wow! So then where to go from here? It sounds like possibly sending out samples to producers to see if they like your product enough to buy the recipe.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media