Become a Patron!

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see there is already a Blazer Mini, both as a kit with an 80 watt mod, or tank and mod separately. Along the lines of the Baby Beast and BBB, separate coils, 3.6 ml, lower wattage. Initial YouTube reviews very positive, as they typically are. The mod I think is either black, or white with black trim. Since I like the BB and original Herakles, it has my attention.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Added a blue Sense Blazer 200 tank and used the RBA kit from the TFV8.
The pre-installed coils came out to 0.25Ω

20170311_192022.jpg
20170311_192045.jpg
20170311_192055.jpg
20170311_193232.jpg
20170311_194142.jpg

Decided to put it on the Ijoy Maxo instead.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Blue Horse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ran out of extra Sense Coils & my last one was tasting bad. I bought a Smok X4 coil to try, because I like it's little brother in my Baby Beast tank. Installed it & I'm getting Atomizer Short on the Blazer 200 Mod. Pulled the Coil & checked with my DMM & it looks OK.
Has anyone Run a TFV8-X4 in their Sence Blazer 200 Tank?

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ran out of extra Sense Coils & my last one was tasting bad. I bought a Smok X4 coil to try, because I like it's little brother in my Baby Beast tank. Installed it & I'm getting Atomizer Short on the Blazer 200 Mod. Pulled the Coil & checked with my DMM & it looks OK.
Has anyone Run a TFV8-X4 in their Sence Blazer 200 Tank?

Not sure how I didn't notice this before.
I've had no troubles with the V8-T8, V8-TQ4, or V8-T10 coils.
Unfortunately I do not have a V8-X4 coil to test to see if it is an isolated issue or not.

I did once have a coil that once threaded all the way is as it should be it went to 0.05Ω.
If I unscrewed it about an eight of a turn it'd read correctly but it was caused by the leg of the coil hanging out too far.

That is the only think I can think of for you, check the ends of the coil legs to see if they are hanging out or not in the right spot.

VU Sponsors