Become a Patron!

Sense Cyclone 5ml, 150W SubOhm Tank with Liquid Control & Dual Airflow

100%VG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Sense Cyclone 150W SubOhm Tank was sent to me for review by Heaven Gifts.

I started out using the 0.6Ω Kanthal Head, because it has a listed rating of 50W-150W. The reason I did this is because the 0.2Ω 316L Head is not rated, that I could see. After making my Video Review, as I was editing, I decided that I would try the 0.2Ω 316L (Stainless Steel Wire) Head, just to see what it can do. I will make another Video for that Head, post a link to it here, and talk about it here, but it is truly awesome!

When using either Head (and I figure any Cyclone Head), you need to adjust the Juice-Flow and Airflow for your Juice, start with a Wattage not exceeding 50W, find your desired Wattage setting, and make adjustments to Juice-Flow and Airflow as the Wattage is set higher or lower. I find this to be a great feature, but it may be a bit complicated for some people, as there are two Airflow adjustments and a "Liquid Control" adjustment to be worked with. However, once you find the right settings for a particular juice, minor adjustments become simple. After getting used to it with the first Head you use, then different Ohm Heads become much easier to set for your perfect vape.

My Tank Kit came with a 0.6Ω Kanthal OCC Head and a 0.2Ω 316L (Stainless Steel Wire) Head. These are both for normal VV/VW usage – not Temp Control. It also came with a spare Pyrex Glass Tank Tube.

Both Heads had a little break-in time – not for good flavor, but to get them working well after being Primed – but this only took me about 5 puffs. The 0.6Ω Kanthal OCC Head is rated from 50W-150W, but I started out with only 30W, to be sure I wouldn’t burn the Cotton. I immediately cranked it up to 50W, and after another few puffs (to get the Airflow and Juice flow set right), the Tank and Head were working great. I cranked up the Wattage slowly, in 10W steps, looking for limitations, or hot, dry hits. I never found any, but my Sigelei 150W Box Mod would only vape that Head up to 88W, because of its 7.5V Max Output, and because this 0.6Ω Head was being read as a calculated 0.64Ω. The Sigelei displayed 0.6Ω, but there are no 1/100th or 1/1000th decimals to be displayed.

I had to adjust the Juice flow (Liquid Control) as I adjusted the Wattage up, and I opened the Drip Tip Airflow as I increased Power (I had it closed at first), but the Tank and Head worked flawlessly. To get 0.6Ω up to 150W, a Mod that can output about 10V would be needed (9.8V using 0.64Ω, and 9.5V using 0.6Ω). But for what the Sigelei 150W could do with it at 88 Watts, the Tank and 0.6Ω Head worked great. I found it very convenient that this Sense Cyclone Tank allows so much control over the Vape.

At no point did I find the vape hot or remotely dry with either of these two Heads (after adjusting the Juice flow). The angle of the fan-shaped Cyclone System/Anti-Spitback (Splash-proof) design helps to cool the vape, and also enhances the flavor (IMO) by swirling it. The Tank has two Airflow Adjustment systems in place (the 2nd is on the Drip Tip), so even at 150W, you can keep the vape from being hot. With the Anti-Spitback System, plus having Dual Airflow control, and being able to set the Juice Flow (Liquid Control) as needed to keep the Head well saturated, I feel that this Tank design allows for Optimum Vaping, with about any Juice, and at a very wide Wattage range (50W-150W).

If I get a Mod that can take the 0.6Ω Kanthal Head up to 150W, I will do that and tell you about it. If I get some 0.2Ω Ni-200 Heads, or the RBA Head, I will report on them as well.

I made a Video Review using the 0.6Ω Kanthal Head and posted it to YouTube, if you’d care to see my learning experience with adjusting the Liquid Control, the Dual Airflow Systems, and the Wattage.

Parameters:
Capacity: 5ml
Size: 22.3mm x 77.0mm
Material: Stainless Steel, Pyrex glass tube
Resistance: 0.6ohm, 0.2ohm
Thread: 510 thread
Recommend wattage range: 50W-150W

Sense Cyclone comes with:
1 x Complete Sense Cyclone sub-ohm tank (0.6Ω installed)
1 x Replacement tube
1 x Replacement sub-ohm coil (316L 0.2Ω)
1 x Gift box
1 x User manual

Features:
0.2Ω 316L Coil Available
0.6Ω Kanthal Coil Available
0.6Ω Ni-200 TC Coil Available
RBA Coil Available
Top Fill design
Liquid Control System
Cyclone System for Cooling and Splash-proof
Compatible with High Wattage Mod 50W - 150W

Sense%20Cyclone%202a.jpg

Sense%20Cyclone%202b.jpg

Sense%20Cyclone%20Pieces%204.jpg

Sense%20Cyclone%20Pieces%202.jpg

Sense%20Cyclone%20Pieces%201.jpg

Sense%20Cyclone%20Exploded%201.jpg

Top Filling the Tank.
There are two large Fill Ports and
a nice juice well to prevent spills.

Sense%20Cyclone%20Splash-Proof.jpg

The Heads are almost as big around as the Drip Tip.
The Drip Tip has a 9mm bore and is 16mm tall.

Sense%20Cyclone%20Head%201.jpg

Both Heads in my Kit are Dual Coil and have a
Stainless Steel Mesh Screen to help stop Spitback.

Sense%20Cyclone%20Splash-Proof%20and%20Drip%20Tip%201.jpg

Sense%20Cyclone%20Splash-Proof%20and%20Drip%20Tip%202.jpg

The included Drip Tip has a Delrin Insert to help keep it cool.

Sense%20Cyclone%201a.jpg

Sense%20Cyclone%201b.jpg

http://www.heavengifts.com/Sense-Cyclone.html

Hauki [FIN]

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bought that 1 too got it yesterday, it vapes good :) like they say it in food programs or tv shows: mmmm

Last edited:

VU Sponsors