Become a Patron!

Serious bug spotted

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Spiders aren't bugs. They are aliens who are here to kill everything.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
pee on it...
see what it does...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my bathroom.....a very large spider...........FOOKIN HUGE!
You dumb ass
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps477687ee.gif
:D

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You dumb ass
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps477687ee.gif
:D

Now, Now - Let's allow his Tucas to respond. No need for judgements just yet. Talking out of one's ass is an art form. Just listen to any political speech.:rolleyes:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's nothing to worry about , as long as your not vacationing or living in Sydney Australia because thats where the scariest ,deadliest and most aggressive spider in the World calls home .

The Sydney funnel web spider , long powerful fangs which can bite through a leather boot repeatedly (no joke), it also has a tendency to hide in peoples empty shoes.

If that weren't enough , it also has the most potent venom of any spider in existence and has an extremely bad temperament , what a pleasure this one would be to find sitting on your toilet seat or in your empty shoe as you slide it on. Holy mother of God !!!!

images

Here's some pics of it's fangs :

images
images
images
images
images
images
images

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Jesus man , i don't like the looks of that thing , Franciscan if this is the one that resembles the one in your bathroom i would call the police bro , got to be honest . This one looks like it would fight back and probably win .

You could also consider just sliding a large entertainment center against the door and just have another bathroom built . Thats what i would do the more i think about it.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's nothing to worry about , as long as your not vacationing or living in Sydney Australia because thats where the scariest ,deadliest and most aggressive spider in the World calls home .

The Sydney funnel web spider , long powerful fangs which can bite through a leather boot repeatedly (no joke), it also has a tendency to hide in peoples empty shoes.

If that weren't enough , it also has the most potent venom of any spider in existence and has an extremely bad temperament , what a pleasure this one would be to find sitting on your toilet seat or in your empty shoe as you slide it on. Holy mother of God !!!!

images

Here's some pics of it's fangs :

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
How is Australia still a thing? Everything there is trying to kill people. You know that they call the second most venomous snake? The common brown snake.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Spiders just freak me out.

But I can deal with a 8' python no problem at all!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i like spiders. they are beneficial to us. unless they are eating you, of course.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can say is where the hell is my fly swatter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGAWD

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Other creatures don't scare or bother me. If they try to attack, I might be alarmed. I used to play with snakes when I was a kid. My mother was deathly scared of snakes when I was a kid.
My wife is scared of bugs in general, but allergic to spider bites.

Stuff just doesn't bother me or creep me out.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I can say is where the hell is my fly swatter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGAWD
When I was a photographer in college in Florida, we had lots of spiders in our darkroom. Our favorite thing was to basically freeze them in place with photographic mat spray which made them to sticky to move. Or we would turn a can of spray air, and spray them with it which would actually flash freeze 'em. Either way was effective and satisfied our juvenile needs, kind of like using a magnifier to burn ants.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How is Australia still a thing? Everything there is trying to kill people. You know that they call the second most venomous snake? The common brown snake.

Ha ha ha , thats exactly right , that sucker is scary as hell and is still found regularly in people houses for Gods sake .

You decide to go surfing you lose your leg to Mr Great White , you hop away and eventually end up on the bank of an inland waterway but make the mistake of bending down to pick up something shiny in the water .

As you pull it out of the mud you realize it's a sign thats says " crocodile infested waters " . Of course by this time Mr Croc has already taken both your arms off at the shoulder .

Unbelievably you manage to jump with your one remaining leg and avoid Mr Crocs attempt to finish you off . You manage to get out of there by using the strength of only your chin to pull yourself along the shoulder of the highway until you end up at your garage door.

Finally you have made it home , as your laying their with no arms , one leg and a chin thats bleeding profusely you manage to get up and hop inside the garage with a sigh of relief .

As your only feet from the door to get inside you realize that the Worlds second most deadliest snake has made a nest in your garage and is very protective of it's territory , your attempts at escape are futile as Mr snake has already sunken it's fangs into your ass and isn't letting go. Man does this suck .

Your frantically hopping, spinning and twisting trying to get this snake from hell to let go of your ass and somehow you did it , it let go (but not before releasing enough venom to kill 20 men of course) , you celebrate briefly anyway .

You did it , your inside and safe . Now you must get your keys , shoes and race to the hospital before it's too late , as you grab your one sneaker and start to slip your one foot inside you realize that the Words deadliest spider happens to reside there .

Moral of the story is fuck living in Australia , just not worth it , at least imo.

Thats living in Australia i suppose.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
franciscan posted @7:30 last night he had a spider in his bathroom...havent heard from him since...
you dont suppose..it got him...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
franciscan posted @7:30 last night he had a spider in his bathroom...havent heard from him since...
you dont suppose..it got him...
Nope, he's been busy on other threads pretty much all day today.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HOLY shit... I need a fake one of these... or a few much hilarity will ensue.

"or a few much hilarity will ensue"

You've been reading too many Chinese vendor posts, lol...

VU Sponsors