Become a Patron!

Seriously? Vape accesssories... FIDGET SPINNERS and???

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
OK I Came across this little item in an online web store.
large.jpg

A fidget spinner!

What add ons and accessories have you come across?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Ran across another spinner today. Asmodus giving one with purchase.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
The cheap fidget spinners are great to keep the atties not in use on. I spend my money on my vape, not accessories. I don't really know what's out there other than mod sleeves and tank bling.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those have been out for awhile now. I have a couple of them, they look really snazzy on some mods. Just an oddity, different strokes for different folks. ;)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Those have been out for awhile now. I have a couple of them, they look really snazzy on some mods. Just an oddity, different strokes for different folks. ;)
Guess it took take the place of a thumb ring spinner. Miss mine and forget to look for one before I buy another mod.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess it took take the place of a thumb ring spinner. Miss mine and forget to look for one before I buy another mod.
If you don't mind the wait, they start at $2 and $3 on Wish. ;)

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So I'm thinking some idiot will come up with vape bling. Like little gold chains with clocks to hang around your atty. Maybe a set of tiny fuzzy dice...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bling has been done too, cell phone stickers are popular for that, nail art stuff, and I've actually done the chains and things on vape bands for friends that they like pretty well. @Countrypami has some VERY nice bling on some of her mods. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The bling has been done too, cell phone stickers are popular for that, nail art stuff, and I've actually done the chains and things on vape bands for friends that they like pretty well. @Countrypami has some VERY nice bling on some of her mods. ;)
:thanks:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
They even have tanklets and beads for inside the tank. I toy with getting a couple fish for the Fireluke.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If I ever decide to take up fidgeting, I will just probably go "Al Bundy" and just stick my hand down the front of my pants:eek:
This is for when your not at home with peg..

When your selling woman's shoes and want to stick your pistol down your throat and swallow that bullet.

Other than that, wouldn't that just be another road block to your atty. Voltage drop pisses me off enough as it is

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cheap fidget spinners are great to keep the atties not in use on. I spend my money on my vape, not accessories. I don't really know what's out there other than mod sleeves and tank bling.

I won a fidget spinner at a seminar I went to last year Letitia. It won't balance if I put 1 or 2 atties on it, but it got me thinking about a Lazy Suzy style atty rack. Could be a really neat way to organize the herd I'm vaping right now :cool:

I toy with getting a couple fish for the Fireluke.

Oh gawd ... Just no, but that's just me :D

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I won a fidget spinner at a seminar I went to last year Letitia. It won't balance if I put 1 or 2 atties on it, but it got me thinking about a Lazy Suzy style atty rack. Could be a really neat way to organize the herd I'm vaping right now :cool:

Oh gawd ... Just no, but that's just me :D
Lazy susan is a great idea and doable. 510 drill holes around edge and center for mods. Smaller one with holes for 30ml chubbies would be great.
Don’t be hating on the fish.:giggle:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
What is with the led craze? I guess whatever floats your boat and keeps you from smoking.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lazy susan is a great idea and doable. 510 drill holes around edge and center for mods. Smaller one with holes for 30ml chubbies would be great.
Don’t be hating on the fish.:giggle:
I do have a couple of the Rubbermaid lazy susans on a shelf for mods and tanks, saves a lot of space.

xugNBgQ.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen you post this and love the idea. I would only need one tho. lol
Thanks! I'm a cheapskate, and though I love the idea of something nice and fancy this suits my budget a whole lot better...lol!
And speaking of cheap....these make really good atty stands with suction so they don't scoot around, and the little "well" in them catches any leaks. ;)

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1651603

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thanks! I'm a cheapskate, and though I love the idea of something nice and fancy this suits my budget a whole lot better...lol!
And speaking of cheap....these make really good atty stands with suction so they don't scoot around, and the little "well" in them catches any leaks. ;)

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1651603
Added to cart, thanks. Love FT, they never dump my cart.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Added to cart, thanks. Love FT, they never dump my cart.
I could probably use a few more myself! That's a perk about FT, you can keep a rolling cart in there for a year, they don't care...ha!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
FT cart is kinda fun, you can dump and add at will and no mess to clean up, unlike rearranging at home.:giggle:

VU Sponsors