Become a Patron!

Serpent mini 25 metal o-ring

aabbas

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have removed the metal o-ring that keeps the cotton in place, i have basically treated the tank like the serpent mini.

I used to have wicking issue but now is gone.

Guys if you have and thoughts / comments please let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C4rlosuk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a couple on the way so ill let you know my thoughts once I have had time to play with them.

How are you finding it in general?

Did you have the 22mm version.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aabbas

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have both tanks, but my favorite is the 22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C4rlosuk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine are still not hear.

I have a black 22mm but the paint is flakey now. I always find it hit and miss with the wicking and am constantly filling it up.

I'm looking for to the extra build room and juice capacity.

What makes you prefer the 22mm.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

F1fanoly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have both and love both for the similarities and differences. I will buy extras of both. I've settled on small gauge stainless Clapton wire, 5 wraps at 2.5mm SPACED, and wicked with rayon, .4-.6 resistance. Flavor and overall performance stellar. I like the extra capacity of the 25 but I prefer the airflow of the 22.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have both & I feel the airflow on the 25mm is a touch more but the flavor on the 25mm is better. I also appreciate the extra capacity,

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have the 25, and it's one of my favorite tanks. In my opinion it's probably one of the most well done of all the "mini" tanks. The small deck combined with a 25mm diameter makes for great flavor and capacity, and the airflow has a great feel to it. The wicking is also very forgiving.

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a bit of a wicking issue at first. Also since removing the ring and just placing the cotton ontop of the juice channels it's been perfect.

VU Sponsors