Become a Patron!

seVen 30 APV

FatCat

Member For 4 Years
Hey all, awaiting arrival of a Pioneer seVen 30 26650. Anybody own one, or any other 30w mod, who would like to comment and inform others about their experience with it?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, awaiting arrival of a Pioneer seVen 30 26650. Anybody own one, or any other 30w mod, who would like to comment and inform others about their experience with it?

FatCat

Member For 4 Years
Smokie, thanks for the vid. You sound like me! Grew up in Brooklyn then went to Monmouth County NJ. Ayyy! So that seVen 30 looks like it hits pretty good even with a standard tank. I was concerned about the weight but the cutouts on the body should make it lighter. Don't know how I feel about the negative post adjustment leaving a raised lip around the bottom cap. Just have to wait and see it it's annoying. I'll post a comment after I receive mine.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had mine a few weeks now and have found that the low ohm builds tend to hit harder on my vapor-shark DNA 30, but builds at .9 ohm and above seem to be the same on both. The best part of the Seven 30 is the 26650, the battery life is just great! Lasts me all day at 24 watts!

A big plus is no battery spring, you adjust the bottom of the Seven 30 to provide a direct contact with your battery.

VU Sponsors