Become a Patron!

Seven-30 Mod or Tobeco ChDNA 30 GF want me to order like yesterday

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Everyone,
Usually I would just spring and do it but this is a tough one anyone have both of these I like the Heft of the Seven-30 but I have been told the voltage regulation is a bit strange.... Amny thoughts

Also, has anyone tried stacking 18650's on a Tobeco with an extra tube will it work like the Evolve DNA30?

I know this is alot to ask just really which one I do not want to spend over 90.00 on her she loses them has run over them with the car you name it ..

Thanks in Advance

ôô
Ö

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The low wattage regulation of the Tobeco isn't good but that's really the only main performance flaw. I'm not sure stacking batteries on it will do anything more than just increase the likelihood of a health hazard. If your friend is that careless, do you really trust her to be "behave" better even if she knows you're getting her more expensive hardware?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The low wattage regulation of the Tobeco isn't good but that's really the only main performance flaw. I'm not sure stacking batteries on it will do anything more than just increase the likelihood of a health hazard. If your friend is that careless, do you really trust her to be "behave" better even if she knows you're getting her more expensive hardware?

She doesnt care she want to vape but she wants stainless and no way am I paying 200+ on any mod for her she ruins them constantly but thanx for the head up on the Tobeco :)

VU Sponsors