Become a Patron!

Sgt. Pepper's Magical Mystery Tour

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They tell me how big of a soda I can have. They tell me how much salt I can have. They tell me what I can eat. They want to tell me what I can do with my body. They limit my choices. They herd me into a pen like cattle. Hey comrade, I'm back in the USSR.:D

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And if y'all haven't noticed, I'm a silver contributor... you should really pay attention to me know. lol

You know who else was a big-time "silver contributor"? You know who else demanded attention?

Bang! Bang! Becky's silver segue!

I'm a big Steve Martin fan (if you are, too, I beg you NOT to see Shopgirl - trust me), so, though his cover doesn't do much for me, I'll include it out of fealty -

Wishing everyone a Saturday full of silvery sunshine.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know who else was a big-time "silver contributor"? You know who else demanded attention?

Bang! Bang! Becky's silver segue!

I'm a big Steve Martin fan (if you are, too, I beg you NOT to see Shopgirl - trust me), so, though his cover doesn't do much for me, I'll include it out of fealty -

Wishing everyone a Saturday full of silvery sunshine.

Congrats! You're somebody now too.:p

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We were watching NCAA basketball last night and drinking beer. I was drinking this stuff that was 10% ABV. Needless to say I wasn't feeling any pain.

I had to check what I wrote last night to make sure I didn't incriminate myself... too much.:D

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats! You're somebody now too.:p

! I just managed to log into the non-tapatalk VU for, like, the second time ever (phone always says page won't load) just to see what bells and whistles they've got going that I've been missing. Looks like just this silver/gold stuff, I guess. I also can't see if anyone else is ever in a thread at the same time as I am, so I hope that's just how it is, and I'm not coming across as even ruder than I actually am.

We were watching NCAA basketball last night and drinking beer. I was drinking this stuff that was 10% ABV. Needless to say I wasn't feeling any pain.

I had to check what I wrote last night to make sure I didn't incriminate myself... too much.:D

You didn't incriminate yourself even a little - hrmph!! Back a few years ago, seems forum folks did way more drunk posting. Lots of fun to read those, of course. Vapers seem to have somehow collectively sobered up in the past five years, depriving me of some choice opportunities to laugh at people! I post on loads of prescription sleep meds, so I am owed some sloppy ramblings from time to time...

I'm not listening to the Beatles. But, at the moment, my pet genome's playing Meet Me In The Bottom by Pink Anderson, and I know they'd all four heartily approve, so I don't feel guilty stepping out on them even while posting in their very own thread!

Good morning, guys️.

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi you guys :)

becky, is your phone the only thing you have to connect to the internet? i couldn't deal with that. except when there's nothing else available.
anyway, since i am being a buzz kill............

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but it's one of these new, wonderful, gigantic iPhone 6s, so...

fuck my so called life

9a3b52a9c56624b68c3d0c562cde7e69.jpg

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got back from a walk around the block with my two pups, so how about Paul's sweet little melody for Martha -

I don't have pics in my phone, so I just snapped a couple really lousy ones in the kitchen.

Penny (Penelope, if we're being formal about it) -

b3892ef24e49b66d0f942f34c7edf79d.jpg

and Lola (she's got anything but a dark brown voice)

8ba6acc08b3eb8c66c84ea046950fda6.jpg

Good morning from all three of us.

...editing to add, I'm gonna have to add a better photo of Penny later (coulda at least moved the chair so she wouldn't be all drenched in shadow (>ლ)). She's my mutt beauty queen.

Last edited:

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to see you again, Redd! (Hope you've put it together that I'm Becky who digs Parkes Vaping's snickerdoodle....please no mentions of my defection) Those outtakes are a kick.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like a lot of things have changed since I have been gone. I'm out for a couple of weeks and it seems everything has changed? It looks like Kelli is gone for good and a few of the popular threads have died? What did I miss?

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been busy with work, family and outdoor gardening/yard work. Although I haven't been around much,
I miss everyone here at VU.

Hopefully, others missing are just enjoying spring.

(time to run off to work.....ugh :D )

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The "popular kids" have run off and started their own invite only forum.
Reminds me of high school cliques.

I'm going to go mingle with vapers in real life this weekend at Vape Bash
and forget all about forum cliques. o_O

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I heard that news. The Rush-man is staying put in his little hole here. I can't believe I signed up for a forum in the first place.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi VR, sorry I didn't catch you earlier ... I dropped in and was enjoying the tunes; didn't realize you were around at the time otherwise I would have responded sooner. :(

Hope you are doing well! :)

VU Sponsors