Become a Patron!

Shake and vape

crpowell67

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are some good shake & vape recipes to have why I wait for others are steep?

Kohaku Ryuu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any kind of fruit mix, really. Fruits don't really need a steep, besides strawberry. Citrus, blueberry, apple, mango, etc. all make good shake and vape liquids.
Here's a good one made by @HeadInClouds , it's an Orange Creamciccle :

4.5% FA Mandarin
2% FA Vienna Cream

I like to throw in either FA Custard or FA Catalina Cream at 1% as well for a little extra texture.

Hope that helps!

Edit: The original thread for that recipe is here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-creamsicles-simple-recipe.1869/

I like this recipe a bit on the strong side, so you may want to follow HIC's instruction on the first batch.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take a look at the HIC recipes. Many of them are vapable in 1-3 days, imo, which is a whole bunch better than anything else I've found. I've tried a fair amount of supposed SnV's and most of them just weren't. I'm vaping right now his Vanilla Lime Cheesecake. When first made the Lime was too strong for me, so I waited 3 days. It's perfect now as I taste the vanilla, lime and cheesecake. HIC is an artist.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Capella Harvest Berry 5%, Flavour Art Cola 6%, two drop Capella Super Sweet, thats a 30ml bottle so less SS for a smaller bottle. Can go on that one straight away. The Smores that Heabob told me about you can go on it pretty quick to. I made two to steep and one i couldnt wait and tried just a couple/few days later, its just smelt so good i couldnt wait. 2% FA cookie, 2% FA chock and 1.5% FA Marshmallow. I wanted a smidge more sweet and added 2 drops of Super Sweet too. Nice!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made kind of an odd one yesterday. Sweet fig with vanilla and whipped cream, all FLV flavors, 3% each. Been vaping it all day.

Edit.....FLV flavors, not CAP.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are some good shake & vape recipes to have why I wait for others are steep?

6-15% Cap Tangerine (and your base PG/VG/Nic.)

I like 12% :)

Ron
---
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."- Jack London

crpowell67

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess I should say this is all the flavors I have

Flavor Apprentice Strawberry Ripe
Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Capella Marshmallow
Flavor Apprentice Banana Cream
Flavor West Milk
Flavor Apprentice Cotton Candy
Capella Dragonfruit
Capella Double Watermelon
Capella Graham Cracker V2
Flavor Apprentice Caramel Candy
FlavourArt Fuji Apple
Capella Sweet Mango
Flavor West Fruit Rings
Capella Blueberry
Capella Golden Pineapple

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Capella Marshmallow
Flavor West Milk
Capella Dragonfruit
FlavourArt Fuji Apple
Capella Sweet Mango
Flavor West Fruit Rings
Capella Blueberry
Capella Golden Pineapple

You can do two things.

1. Go to ELR http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ and get your own page/account. Then, in the flavor stash page you can load in the names of your flavors. Then go to "What can I make?". Both of these are found under the User tab. To be honest, you won't get many recipes.

2. Buy more flavors. Find some good recipes then get those flavors. Always buy 10ml or less if you can the first time. If you don't like it then it's not a big loss. I've got 30ml of TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream I will never use. Learn from other's mistakes.

I don't know about anyone else, but I find buying and trying flavors to be fun. I'm up to just about 150 and I want more.

crpowell67

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of the first things I did was get a page on ELR and have my flavors imputed but it shows mostly single flavor recipes a few with 2 or 3 flavors I do know I got all the flavors to make a panty dropper clone that is what I based my flavor choices off of then added caramel candy and fuji apple to try making a caramel apple others I just grabbed what I thought I would like. I am on a limited budget so can not afford a bunch of flavors at once but got these to mix and hopefully quit smoking.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Capella Marshmallow
Flavor West Milk
Capella Dragonfruit
FlavourArt Fuji Apple
Capella Sweet Mango
Flavor West Fruit Rings
Capella Blueberry
Capella Golden Pineapple

CAP Sweet Mango 5-6%, or 5-6% CAP Dragonfruit, or 4-5% CAP Blueberry, or 8-10% Strawberry Ripe
CAP VBIC 4%
FW Milk 3%
CAP Marshmallow 1%

FW Fruit Rings 5%
FW Milk 4%

TFA Banana Cream 5-10% stand alone
CAP Golden Pineapple 5-10% stand alone, or add 3% FW Milk
FA Fuji Apple 2% stand alone
TFA Caramel Candy 5-10% stand alone

May need adjustments to your own taste buds...
Some of the CAP flavors get better after a week but no harm in trying them fresh.
I just like to give everything 24hrs at least.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I've seen in the past that you've used TFA Dairy/Milk. If you don't mind, how does FW's compare to TFA?

TFA Dairy Milk is a bit stronger and usually I'm doing 2%, but I use FW Milk at 4% normally.

Pretty close in taste for me anyway, hard to tell the difference I think.

VU Sponsors