wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hey guys not sure if I am allowed to do this but throwing this out there. pretty sure mods forgot about the DIY section around the 2nd day of VU starting up lol. thats cool we all seem to have this under control. haha. if thi is not allowed here please edit or move it. but it is general DIY discussion, anyways I just found out bull city has a facebook page. they are running a recipe contest. most likes on your recipe and you could win bull city bucks. 30,20 and 10 dollars. I think . thats good stash of flavoring or PG/VG or some nic or something. I did post a recipe but not looking for votes. really, Id rather someone else win. I just thinks its cool. so check it out. post a recipe and goodluck to you !!! https://www.facebook.com/BullCityVapor

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not joining FB, not joining FB.... but I do want you to win, regardless. You're family.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the bull city link. I have yet to order from them. but can say their customer service is top. I called with a few questions back a while ago & one of their guys talked with me for a while.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Plain and simple, regardless of their spelling skills, a member of the FlavourArt club wins that thing. Let's rally the troops on this one.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LMK who I need to vote for?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Not me! Lol seriously. I Apreciate the ones that voted for mine. It is damn good lol. But really I just wanted people to know about it. It would be more fair if everyone posted something on there. Dont be shy im sure you guys all have great things to share also. I just want to participate and share :) . So go post something! !!!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Not joining FB, not joining FB.... but I do want you to win, regardless. You're family.
you dont have a facebook page lol. I rarely get on there but I noticed it being advertised on the BCV webpage. thought it was pretty cool of them to do something like that so I thought Id give everyone a heads up on it. 30 bucks of flavoring is going to do someone some good.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok I take that back most of them are holiday type stuff

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tricks my mind does on me.
I could have sworn i read "shemales bull sized buttplug"

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
True. You do realize that you, @Time , and I are the last 3 people on earth who won't FB, don't you? lol!

+ 1 more for a no go on facebook .

You would have a better chance of getting your hands on the last available pastry at a Rosie O,Donnell "all you can eat" luncheon buffet before i would ever consider logging in to the atrocity many call facebook .

So add me to the list , not that i have anything to say of importance and we all know it's certainly not because my "barely vapable " recipes . Just the illusion of being a participant is good enough for me.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey guys not sure if I am allowed to do this but throwing this out there. pretty sure mods forgot about the DIY section around the 2nd day of VU starting up lol. thats cool we all seem to have this under control. haha. if thi is not allowed here please edit or move it. but it is general DIY discussion, anyways I just found out bull city has a facebook page. they are running a recipe contest. most likes on your recipe and you could win bull city bucks. 30,20 and 10 dollars. I think . thats good stash of flavoring or PG/VG or some nic or something. I did post a recipe but not looking for votes. really, Id rather someone else win. I just thinks its cool. so check it out. post a recipe and goodluck to you !!! https://www.facebook.com/BullCityVapor
How on earth did I not know?! I don't like FB but great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors