Become a Patron!

Share your Unwanted Vape Juice!

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Many people go through dozens of flavors before finding just one they enjoy a lot. Some like to keep old ones around. some of you say there sell them online but never get around to it. Some just like giving them away or even tossing them. I want to make a place you can send those Used Eliquids and Vape Juices so that other people are able to try them and find ones they like and then Order that flavor. Many people just don't have the money to switch from cigs because they don't like the flavors they have tried and don't want to buy $20 worth of flavor and not even like it. So in the end they continue smoking. I WANT TO MAKE A PLACE LOCALS CAN GO AND TRY HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT FLAVORS. Not just a handful of company's juices. I want them to have the options that are endless. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY UNWANTED JUICES. LET ME KNOW I CAN GIVE YOU MY INFO AND I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP WITH SHIPPING DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU HAVE. IM ARRANGING PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO COME TRY WHATEVER FLAVORS WE HAVE BOTTLES MUST BE GOOD CONDITION AND CLEANLY ATLEAST

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where are you located?

VU Sponsors