Become a Patron!

Shen Ray Hadaly clone

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can absolutely see why people are so high on the authentic of this RDA. This clone is damn nice. I don't know that I would pay the prices I've seen for an authentic. It does seem to produce slightly better flavor than the Wasp Nano, but I think I still like the airflow on the Wasp a tad better. Going to have to play with different builds and coil placement. Thank fully its very easy to build on.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I can absolutely see why people are so high on the authentic of this RDA. This clone is damn nice. I don't know that I would pay the prices I've seen for an authentic. It does seem to produce slightly better flavor than the Wasp Nano, but I think I still like the airflow on the Wasp a tad better. Going to have to play with different builds and coil placement. Thank fully its very easy to build on.

I got my first authentic one November of 2016 and it's still a top three favorite - and I've tried many other top-of-the-line atties since then, some that cost damn near $100 more and none can quite touch it

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a clone the other night. I have two authentics, one still in the tube and one I use all day, everyday. I'm going to use the clone on hiking and camping trips once the warm weather hits. Do the different caps for the authentic fit the clone? Don't mean to hijack the thread; maybe the OP will find the info helpful as well.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a clone the other night. I have two authentics, one still in the tube and one I use all day, everyday. I'm going to use the clone on hiking and camping trips once the warm weather hits. Do the different caps for the authentic fit the clone? Don't mean to hijack the thread; maybe the OP will find the info helpful as well.

Not sure - the cloned FT caps fit the authentic though ;)

I do have a shenray clone in my stash somewhere though, if it jumps out at me I can see if the authentic caps (I have clear and ultem) fit

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't say if it's the best clone because I don't have an authentic to compare, but the SenRay is an awesome vape.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hijack away. More info is good.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Can't say if it's the best clone because I don't have an authentic to compare, but the SenRay is an awesome vape.

I have the authentic, ShenRay and had SXK - SXK is not up to snuff

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What didn't you like about the sxk? I've got the sxk hadaly, fit and finish is really nice. Works really well for me.

It is skewed from the OG, much harder to build because of the clamps and the air channels are way off from the authentic -

On the authentic, I vape it with the air half closed. On the SXK, it is wide open

I have posted comparison photos of the decks many times on other threads since I first got them in Nov. 2016 - if you can find them

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm thinking I might like the sxk haku the best. I like smooth airflow. Not really restrictive. I don't mind some restrictiveness. Like a pulse with one air tube. I could even do ³/⁴ of one tube.

I'm trying to ease into Flav attys. I don't mind going outside the box, that's where you'll find change, and the best the world has to offer. Same same same is nice sometimes, but I like checking new ways out.

Then again, I'm new to the whole flavor single coil doozies.

I'm willing to learn and take advice given.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Most of the time there's 15 different clones of an authentic, depending how popular it is, and everybody will have a different opinion on which is better for x amount of reasons, or you'll find newer released clones that people say are better and yet it was just re released with no changes lol.

I do check sometimes but with the sheer amount of items available I'm mostly guilty of just buying the authentic, at least then I can go by these reviews and see if I like it or not. However I do appreciate most clone suggestions here and if people got authentic or clones 2 years prior, I would be dumb for not either listening to them or at least taking a closer look at their findings/reports. Sure one clone is always cheaper as the other, but if on a budget and not able to get the authentic, I would try getting the one people say is similar or even better, if that makes sense.

Not trying to insult someone, just trying to say that common sense in this case should matter, otherwise just get an authentic lol.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking I might like the sxk haku the best. I like smooth airflow. Not really restrictive. I don't mind some restrictiveness. Like a pulse with one air tube. I could even do ³/⁴ of one tube.

I'm trying to ease into Flav attys. I don't mind going outside the box, that's where you'll find change, and the best the world has to offer. Same same same is nice sometimes, but I like checking new ways out.

Then again, I'm new to the whole flavor single coil doozies.

I'm willing to learn and take advice given.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

It is my understanding the SXK Haku is pretty close to 1/1

Not trying to insult someone, just trying to say that common sense in this case should matter, otherwise just get an authentic lol.

I hear that

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hate to be a necroposting, nocreposter; but, does anyone know where a shenrey clone can be found? They appear to be as rare as an authentic lol

VU Sponsors