Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi I'm Mike. I'm a vapaholic. In the last week I've had 6 different mods delivered and two more will be here this week. I'm addicted to the buying game. I never used to sell my mods but have been hitting that scene for a while now also. But I've gone as far as buying back mods that I've sold. Lol. Not always the newest Vapes but something I can use or know that I won't use it at all. When the neighbors kids are saying how many more do I need it makes you think. Do I have too many? Nah not yet. By the way this is all in joking manner. But everyone around me knows that if they have vaping related anything they come to me for help or gear. I can usually find help or anything here. I love this place.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi! I'm Michael and I'm a vapaholic. It's been about a month since my last purchase. I can't help myself. I love squonkers. I'm a weak man...lmao and you're right; consumables do not count.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to break down and buy some more batteries. My 3 yr old HG2's were getting short on run time per charge.
Also splurged and ordered a Kanger Kbox mini kit with Subtank mini for $21.
The Kbox mini and Pico squeeze mods are all that I have used for most all of this year.
Can't have too many backups and they are getting harder to find.

although still daily using the first Kbox mini setup I got over 3 years ago.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi I'm jus Frank. I buy way too much stuff. I wasn't always like this. I find myself looking for deals way too often lol. I have enough stuff to sustain my vaping style for a long time. Vaping and getting stuff has been a great hobby for me.

I like that vaping is fairly new. I enjoy reading the history and evolution of all this. I didn't get a chance to try a lot of yester years best atomizers. With the speed companies are putting out the next best thing, that helps the prices of older gear. A lot of it is really good stuff but who wants them funny looking tall tanks? Me! I want to try everything.

There's something I want to say.. I don't care about how my stuff looks too much. I usually don't care about buying things just to make something matchy matchy. Sure if I want a new tank and they have a color that will match one of my mods, I'll do it sometimes. But for the most part I just put a tank on a mod and dont care what it looks like. Functionality is the most important thing to me. I have enough mods, I won a bunch in contests this year and bought a couple more. I buy tanks now, RTAs and subohm tanks.

I started entering contests this year. The stuff I've won has given me a chance to try stuff I wouldn't normally try. It's insane how much I've won. This community is so great and I appreciate everything. I've won atleast 13 times, pretty sure that's really lucky.

My spending is usally looking at clearance and sales. It hasn't hurt my lifestyle so I say have fun!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi I'm Megan, I'm a shinyholic. I am 7 days clean from my last purchase, because I spent all my money on vape stuff.

I am addicted to nearly every hobby that vaping involves - looking at new products, building coils, tinkering with mods and rebuildables, DIY e-liquid mixing, and sitting around talking about vape stuff with other vapeaholics.

I've shipped quite a few things to people at their workplaces...you are not alone, lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Who has had to sneak a package (or five) into the house???
:)

cdab6762162b39946110e8cb2a5850e1.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Most of you in here have already seen by now that I'm addicted to buying and trading stuff. :)
I have several mods that I have sold and then bought back later.

Example: I'm on my 3rd Topside now and they've only been out for what, 2 weeks now?

That's why when I sell or trade on the board my stuff is basically new.

I'll never change, I've been that way since grade school. Started out trading marbles and have been trading since! :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I'm Deb. been cig free for 5 years now! I am addicted to buying and or trading with @gadget! LOL Oh and he is correct. His stuff is just like new..........All kidding aside. I too love this hobby and am addicted to buying new shineys

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, I'm J. Sun and I am a vaporholic.
It has been approx 5 hours since my last vape purchase. I think we're all guilty of sneaking vape gear in the pad. My $200+ mod purchases are justifiable because I don't have it and I need it :)
As I type this I just made another purchase

Sent from Amchitka

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
jwill, shinyholic.

Vaping cost way more than smoking for me now that I find all this cool shit I want and really do not need. I make a vape budget each month and usually blow through it plus the next months budget and find weird ways to justify it.

After black friday I plan to go on a spending freeze for a while. See how that goes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Finally have you beat, Juice....Been about 5-months since I bought anything vape related which uses batteries to function....(excluding flavors of course)...:oops:

I tried not to that long :giggle:

Fell off the wagon a few times though, until July 12, couldn't resist a titanium Hadaly :facepalm:

Can't resist a limited edition of a classic you can't buy anymore

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My name is Norm and I’m a shinyholic. I justify my purchases saying I’m a vapepolocypse prepper. I’ll do good for a while but start to get bored not having a package to track. I’m big on restrictive single coil RTA’s, I find one I love and then I buy extras just to stash, including several spare glasses and o ring kits. I have a small tote labeled “Kayfun”.

Also of course I have to try the new ones that come out as well, got to scratch that itch.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi, I’m Chrissy and I’m a vapaholic. I can’t stop buying flavors. Or mods. Or RDA’s. Or drip tips. Or anything vape related. I could open a shop right now. I don’t even try to justify it anymore. It’s beyond prepping. My partner laughs at me. He threatened to count my flavors the other day and I broke out in a sweat. Lol! I have several carts going in several places.....and wish lists. I definitely get vape mail almost every week.

But, ya know what? It’s damn better than smoking.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say my bout of Shinyitis is cured.

Went thru flavoringitis, shinyitis, etc.

Recovered though.
I think the only new atty or mod I bought this year was backups for ones that I use all the time.

Lucy did trick me into getting an OG Merlin RTA and I liked it so now I have 4 or 5 more.
Enabler....

for most of this year I have used the Kanger Subtank Mini with RBA, The Kanger Kbox Mini mod, Pico squeeze and Wasp Nano and of course the Merlin on top of a Kbox mini mod.
I think those are the only hardware I have vaped on for the last 6 months.
Had a couple of RDA's sent on to me by a very nice person and tried those but they could not displace what I was using.

VU Sponsors