Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i am a faceless mach1ne with no other designation. my purpose is to make coils which please the build gods. to facilitate this purpose, i disguise myself as a human and 'work my ass off' among them all day, in order to fund a steady stream of shipments of mechan1cal mods, atomizers, wire and ejuice to my residence. if the shipments stop, the building slows, and the gods are displeased.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi! :wave: I'm CountryPami and I'm a vapeaholic. It has been 7 days since my last purchase.

I've been vaping for over 6 years and have been collecting juice and devices just as long. I'm the only vaper in my family, and they all think I'm nuts! :crazy: My home office space (aka: the vape cave) is about 13'x15' and every inch of it is covered in vape something. :eek: I have storage towers that are plum full of anything and everything vape related. I own so many devices and tanks I had to start a spreadsheet to keep track of them all! :oops:

I'm addicted to vape bargain shopping. When I see a device or tank I want at a steal of a price, I CANNOT pass it up. Sometimes if the deal is good enough, I'll even buy devices I didn't particularly want for myself. :confused: I'm also a juice hoarder, when I see a juice on sale that I know I like... I MUST have it! :p (Ever heard about CountryPami's Juicy Rack? :giggle:) And Drip Tips... I now own over 50 AHD custom drip tips. o_O

One thing some folks may not know about me. I have kept a photo journal of all my vape mail over the last 6 years. It contains over 1200 photos!! :eek::eek::eek: That's a LOT of vape mail!! But boy it sure is fun going back to the start and seeing how much vaping has progressed in such a short time.

I vape at 3mg, DL, .5ohm, and mostly around 20-25 watts.
My favorite devices are: Kanger Kbox/Topbox Mini, Sigelei Book, Innokin Cool Fire 4 (any version), eLeaf iPower 80w, eLeaf 40W Melo.
My favorite tanks are: Kanger Subtank/Toptank Mini, Sigelei X-Tank, Innokin iSub G, Sense Herakles V1.

:cheers:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I had to break down and buy some more batteries. My 3 yr old HG2's were getting short on run time per charge.
Also splurged and ordered a Kanger Kbox mini kit with Subtank mini for $21.
The Kbox mini and Pico squeeze mods are all that I have used for most all of this year.
Can't have too many backups and they are getting harder to find.

although still daily using the first Kbox mini setup I got over 3 years ago.
$21 Where?!?!?!?! :bliss: (See what I mean? :giggle:)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
THANK GOD my hubby is a truck driver and never sees 95% of what gets delivered! :D

You are lucky.

I buy stuff when I need it but somewhere around mid 2017 I got pissed off because there was literally no forward progression in vaping.
I've been vaping for over 6 years too and I remembered all of the "gens"

1st gen - cigalikes
2nd gen - "pen style"
3rd gen - variable voltage/wattage
4th gen - Temp Control

Then nothing.

until recently.

Pod style devices and nic salt.

So here I go all over again.
only this time i'm looking for the best pod device:facepalm:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Oh no! Hell week is that close???? :confused:

I was at the mall today.
I picked up 2 pairs of shorts and a long sleeve shirt all on clearance for $26

They must be clearing the stuff out so they have space for the new black Friday "clearance" stuff.:D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was at the mall today.
I picked up 2 pairs of shorts and a long sleeve shirt all on clearance for $26

They must be clearing the stuff out so they have space for the new black Friday "clearance" stuff.:D
Good deal! You KNOW why I call Black Friday hell week. Keeping up with all those ads is NOT easy... I'm sweating already just thinking about it! o_O

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Good deal! You KNOW why I call Black Friday hell week. Keeping up with all those ads is NOT easy... I'm sweating already just thinking about it! o_O

That thread ends up getting big.
So many vendors, codes, etc... then I bet since you see them you scoop up stuff along the way.

I'm afraid the check the "promotions" link at all on my gmail during that whole week.

They get me every time.

There is always something that I wanted but when it came out it was $100 and just like that it's on clearance for $15:facepalm:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i am in the opposite position of the people who have to hide their vape mail. my room mate and a couple of my vaping buddies are ruthless, filthy enablers. its hard to keep up tbh. its smarter for us to all go in together and split shipping/customs fees, but it feels like every other day someone is talking about the new arrivals at site x, or the sale at site y, then we all go check it out and find something we like. i feel like i would get less than half the stuff i end up getting if i didnt have a room mate who vaped :D

great photo journal @Countrypami :cheers: me and roomie feel like rookies after scrolling for a few pages of that. i like your mod necklaces too. ill have to find some tiny skulls and see if i can pull that off with one of my skullsy tough-guy mods :teehee:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That thread ends up getting big.
So many vendors, codes, etc... then I bet since you see them you scoop up stuff along the way.

I'm afraid the check the "promotions" link at all on my gmail during that whole week.

They get me every time.

There is always something that I wanted but when it came out it was $100 and just like that it's on clearance for $15:facepalm:
Last years thread was 139 ads. :eek:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
i am in the opposite position of the people who have to hide their vape mail. my room mate and a couple of my vaping buddies are ruthless, filthy enablers. its hard to keep up tbh. its smarter for us to all go in together and split shipping/customs fees, but it feels like every other day someone is talking about the new arrivals at site x, or the sale at site y, then we all go check it out and find something we like. i feel like i would get less than half the stuff i end up getting if i didnt have a room mate who vaped :D

great photo journal @Countrypami :cheers: me and roomie feel like rookies after scrolling for a few pages of that. i like your mod necklaces too. ill have to find some tiny skulls and see if i can pull that off with one of my skullsy tough-guy mods :teehee:

I had that same issue in a way... being so involved in the online vape community. We used to do hangouts and would all shop together and share deals.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Those are called "vape charms". They were really popular back in the day. I still have them all, but don't use them anymore. The lady that made most of mine doesn't make them anymore. But I do know someone who still does if you're interested in having one made.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I had that same issue in a way... being so involved in the online vape community. We used to do hangouts and would all shop together and share deals.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Those are called "vape charms". They were really popular back in the day. I still have them all, but don't use them anymore. The lady that made most of mine doesn't make them anymore. But I do know someone who still does if you're interested in having one made.

Those google hangouts were awesome.

That's where I met you at:)

I remember when everyone was putting the charms on the mods.

Those drip tips you can get are amazing.

Most of those are 1/1 aren't they?
it would be a miracle if two of those came out the same probably wouldn't it?

Which kind of material do you prefer with your drip tips?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Those google hangouts were awesome.

That's where I met you at:)

I remember when everyone was putting the charms on the mods.

Those drip tips you can get are amazing.

Most of those are 1/1 aren't they?
it would be a miracle if two of those came out the same probably wouldn't it?

Which kind of material do you prefer with your drip tips?
Yep, sure was! Me, you, and Thomas all met in the same chats.
I love my AHD tips... Rhonda is a turn master and actually cares about the quality. :inlove:
Yes, they are all one of a kinds. No two tips are the same, and no two blanks are the same.
The majority of mine are acrylic and rhinoplastic. I have 1 trustone. And I'm thinking about getting a wood one just to have one :)

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi! :wave: I'm CountryPami and I'm a vapeaholic. It has been 7 days since my last purchase.

I've been vaping for over 6 years and have been collecting juice and devices just as long. I'm the only vaper in my family, and they all think I'm nuts! :crazy: My home office space (aka: the vape cave) is about 13'x15' and every inch of it is covered in vape something. :eek: I have storage towers that are plum full of anything and everything vape related. I own so many devices and tanks I had to start a spreadsheet to keep track of them all! :oops:

I'm addicted to vape bargain shopping. When I see a device or tank I want at a steal of a price, I CANNOT pass it up. Sometimes if the deal is good enough, I'll even buy devices I didn't particularly want for myself. :confused: I'm also a juice hoarder, when I see a juice on sale that I know I like... I MUST have it! :p (Ever heard about CountryPami's Juicy Rack? :giggle:) And Drip Tips... I now own over 50 AHD custom drip tips. o_O

One thing some folks may not know about me. I have kept a photo journal of all my vape mail over the last 6 years. It contains over 1200 photos!! :eek::eek::eek: That's a LOT of vape mail!! But boy it sure is fun going back to the start and seeing how much vaping has progressed in such a short time.

I vape at 3mg, DL, .5ohm, and mostly around 20-25 watts.
My favorite devices are: Kanger Kbox/Topbox Mini, Sigelei Book, Innokin Cool Fire 4 (any version), eLeaf iPower 80w, eLeaf 40W Melo.
My favorite tanks are: Kanger Subtank/Toptank Mini, Sigelei X-Tank, Innokin iSub G, Sense Herakles V1.

:cheers:

Sometimes it looks for me. Got an email this morning from local shop- Crown 3 on sale 14.99.

Whether local or traveling, I need to visit local shops. More to look, but sometimes I see something I need- like a 3 year old in a toy store.

I also watch YT videos, phony as they may be... and I look at the 3 Reddit forums.

You mention Sense Herakles v1. I figured out what it can do with power curves on my Reborn..... holy cow. Better flavor than the new mesh tanks (with sweet juices) and restrictive DL. Should have stopped there 2-3 years ago.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hi peeps my name is Canadian Vaper and I'm a vapeaholic, my vice? DIY supplies, I'm currently sitting on enough supplies for two or more years of my ADV's yet I'm constantly buying more, I have a liter of Cap Vanilla Custard V1 and haven't even vaped a custard in 3-4 months. I'm struggling to not check out this cart with over 200$ of flavoring, but with 15% for Halloween how can a fella say no?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi peeps my name is Canadian Vaper and I'm a vapeaholic, my vice? DIY supplies, I'm currently sitting on enough supplies for two or more years of my ADV's yet I'm constantly buying more, I have a liter of Cap Vanilla Custard V1 and haven't even vaped a custard in 3-4 months. I'm struggling to not check out this cart with over 200$ of flavoring, but with 15% for Halloween how can a fella say no?
I have 20 0z of CAP VC V1 but it is part of my ADV.
I would have to buy nothing at all for vaping for around 2 years as far as consumables go.
Hardware? Set for life.
Just ordered some new batteries to replace my 3+ yr old HG2's that are a bit olong in tooth.
Enough nic in the freezer that someone else will have to worry about what to do with it after I am gone.

Ohh and I keep my flavoring, PG, VG and nic in a deep freezer.
It has only effected some brown sugar extract flavoring that I have found. It crystallizes at cold temp but warm it up and let it sit a day and with some shaking it is fine again.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have 1 liter of nic in my freezer that probably needs replaced at this point. Plus a gallon each PG and VG. About 150 small samples and little bottles of various flavorings. I was planning to get into DIY more, but I can't stop buying juice! :p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 1 liter of nic in my freezer that probably needs replaced at this point. Plus a gallon each PG and VG. About 150 small samples and little bottles of various flavorings. I was planning to get into DIY more but I can't stop buying juice! :p

I split up my 3 liters of nic into 120 ml glass bottles with poly cone caps.
It has all been in there at least 3 years and my bottles are clear since light i a freezer is not an issue.
And still crystal clear and tastes fine. It is PG base. Figured that may keep longer than VG base? But dunno.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I split up my 3 liters of nic into 120 ml glass bottles with poly cone caps.
It has all been in there at least 3 years and my bottles are clear since light i a freezer is not an issue.
And still crystal clear and tastes fine. It is PG base. Figured that may keep longer than VG base? But dunno.
Mine's about 3 1/2 yrs old and still sealed in the original bottle. I didn't want to expose it to any air until I was ready to start using it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine's about 3 1/2 yrs old and still sealed in the original bottle. I didn't want to expose it to any air until I was ready to start using it.
I was always a bit concerned with the plastic leeching over time. Maybe no problem though esp in a deep freeze.
If you fill the little glass bottles virtually up to the bottom of the neck there is virtually no air and a very small surface area of the liguid exposed to what air is in there...
Also just use a 120 ml bottle at a time and I keep the working bottle in the fridge freezer.
I keep a 20 ml amber glass bottle at my mixing station which I refill from the working 120 ml bottle.

If you use out of a liter bottle then lots of air exposure as you use it.

disclosure:
Just the opinions of a guy in a shack.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was always a bit concerned with the plastic leeching over time. Maybe no problem though esp in a deep freeze.
If you fill the little glass bottles virtually up to the bottom of the neck there is virtually no air and a very small surface area of the liguid exposed to what air is in there...
Also just use a 120 ml bottle at a time and I keep the working bottle in the fridge freezer.
I keep a 20 ml amber glass bottle at my mixing station which I refill from the working 120 ml bottle.

If you use out of a liter bottle then lots of air exposure as you use it.

disclosure:
Just the opinions of a guy in a shack.
That's great advice and very close to what I was planning on doing. :)

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have 20 0z of CAP VC V1 but it is part of my ADV.
I would have to buy nothing at all for vaping for around 2 years as far as consumables go.
Hardware? Set for life.
Just ordered some new batteries to replace my 3+ yr old HG2's that are a bit olong in tooth.
Enough nic in the freezer that someone else will have to worry about what to do with it after I am gone.

Ohh and I keep my flavoring, PG, VG and nic in a deep freezer.
It has only effected some brown sugar extract flavoring that I have found. It crystallizes at cold temp but warm it up and let it sit a day and with some shaking it is fine again.

Other than clone RDA's I haven't had to buy any hardware in forever thanks to contests on fine forums such as VU, the last 2 mods I bought was my Noisy Cricket II-25's, I got the first one and it got ran over by a car by both wheels and absolutely nothing happened to it so I bought a second one because they are fucking tanks (kind with tracks) and they still hit as good as day one. Regulated mods I just keep winning enough to keep me floating without issue, last one I bought was the eleaf istick 40w upon release which was what 2015?

At this point I'm confident I could go a couple years without buying a single thing, hell I could go a year without even mixing any juice as I tend to keep 3-4 liters mixed >.<

7aTx8OY.jpg

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lotus here, vapeaholic. 20hrs since last purchase... I was doing good and not purchasing much lately. But since I found 21700 batteries, I 'had' to dip my toe in and purchased a tube mod and some batteries. Hopefully no company comes out with anything that looks amazing, that way I can make it a few months before I start buying shiny stuff again.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've been eyeballing the qp juggerknot mini. Haven’t had vape mail in over a week. Do have some flavors ordered tho.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So this is the point where I tell you I ordered another 300mls of Bluebird juice today? 50% off, wasn't passing that up! :rolleyes:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
:) Oh my, tough week. It's hard to make it that long.o_O
I bought a Therion awhile back and liked it so much I bought another one. I'll buy a mod and rda before I've even received the mod and rda I bought last week. Godspeed to all us addicts.
Actually that's an easy week, sometimes I go several months without vape mail.:(
Probably a good thing since I can't seem to pass on Therion buys.:facepalm:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah we call ourselves the shinyitis support group. Some newbs actually stop by and expect to be talked out of buying.:giggle:

We will scare them off with war stories!!! Or maybe not :sad:

Could be fun to make analogies of vaping to things I've heard in AA meetings (some things are frowned upon, such as this next one -

I've Spilled more e-juice than you've even vaped!

I told myself I would just buy one more atomizer...

I shop at different stores so one store doesnt realize how much I actually spend on vape gear

I was only planning on trying a few mLs, but I bought 4oz because it was "cheaper"... then I bought 10 bottles to get the free shipping

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got my $21 Kbox mini starter kit today. Turns out it was shipped from NJ.
In white of course. Only buy the white ones modwise, not wild about the white tank but ohh well I have plenty of SS ones.

Looks good sealed in original box, mod tank and spare stuff.
another backup :D

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nihilists! ..Fuck me. I mean, say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.
─ Walter Sobchak​

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I've Spilled more e-juice than you've even vaped!

Heh, this is probably true in some cases. In most recent memory I recall an unnamed chef who might be crazy deciding to mix all of his strawberry liquids together and ended up with a gallon of questionable strawberry disaster juice.

VU Sponsors