Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hello my name is Joha and I had a relapse today. Got a KRMA RDA with the Chris Mun bell cap (polished), probably will get here Friday or Monday ish.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

dammit why did I read that post :cry:

Stay ....away ....from .....the .....light

I was eyeing up a KRMA last night then I saw the Daywon now I want both ffs :gaah:

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dammit why did I read that post :cry:

Stay ....away ....from .....the .....light

I was eyeing up a KRMA last night then I saw the Daywon now I want both ffs :gaah:
The only thing that turns me away from the Daywon is the single sided airflow. I know that's a small complaint, but I noticed it on my Radius somehow, so I figure I'd notice it on the Daywon. Sure looks pretty though.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello my name is Joha and I had a relapse today. Got a KRMA RDA with the Chris Mun bell cap (polished), probably will get here Friday or Monday ish.

:facepalm:

So, need some guidance because I have a somewhat guilty conscience

Over the weekend, I was offered a some silver strips for modding my Squonkers, and I paid the postage - does this count?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The only thing that turns me away from the Daywon is the single sided airflow. I know that's a small complaint, but I noticed it on my Radius somehow, so I figure I'd notice it on the Daywon. Sure looks pretty though.

See what you mean there ...I took the plunge and have the Van and Del Poet RDA on route ...will see what this one sided airflow business is like and go from there

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
:facepalm:

So, need some guidance because I have a somewhat guilty conscience

Over the weekend, I was offered a some silver strips for modding my Squonkers, and I paid the postage - does this count?

Haha yeah sure let’s go with it ...that person has plenty of karma points building up now

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ahh we just have differing opinions on 'super cheap' :)
the mark of a true enabler I guess?

'I am giving you a great deal on this 50K pickup truck'...

40 something compared to the original price I'm sure was a big difference

Super discounted might describe the deal better - we all know parting with 40 bucks ain't gonna happen at Cromwell's house :p

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ya, that's what I was thinking....
:giggle:
The seemingly never ending cycle of vape life.

I've never understood the mentality of Vapers who say "I have 14 mods and 3 atomizers"

:wtf:

I can see 14 atomizers and 3 mods, but too many mods without atomizers makes no sense - atomizers are the weakest link in the pending vapocalypse

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never understood the mentality of Vapers who say "I have 14 mods and 3 atomizers"

:wtf:

I can see 14 atomizers and 3 mods, but too many mods without atomizers makes no sense - atomizers are the weakest link in the pending vapocalypse
I do understand having more atomizers than mods. What I don't understand is just how I accumulate so much shit.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Why is it that when I buy a new atty I think I need a new mod to go with it? When I buy a new mod I think I need a new atty....
:huh:

Why is it when I keep thinking "I've just got too much shit sitting around" I'm still looking all over the Internet for shit to buy?
What I still wanna know, is how much is enough for an uncertain future?

Atomizers are probably my weakest link, but I do have enough for the mods I have. Sucky part is, the stuff I end up really liking gets harder and harder to find.

Ain't that the truth? I'm always late finding stuff, because I just don't want to pay full price for anything. So then, when I find something I really like, it's a mad dash to try to find more before it completely disappears.

Have recently been totally gobsmacked at how much I like the Smok Spirals Plus tank (RBA), and I know of ONE place, ONE, that still has a few left.

The thing that stinks about atomizers, though, is that you never know until you've spent the money, even when it's an atty that other people rave about. Might be great, might be meh, might be awful and leak everywhere and not be worth a damn until you vape it at about 80 watts - I don't love charging batteries and making juice that damn much.

If you only have enough atomizers for the mods you have, you must have been super lucky to find some that you really like. I have quite a few that I don't like and probably won't ever use again unless it's a dire emergency.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sucky part is, the stuff I end up really liking gets harder and harder to find.
Yep. Industry enforced Shinyitis.
Must buy newest shiny thing.

and it is not just the vaping industry.
Clothing, shoes, tools, vehicles, house hold stuff, etc.

We have been programmed to be that way.
Programming does not work on some of us though.
Especially if having a wooden head :D

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If you only have enough atomizers for the mods you have, you must have been super lucky to find some that you really like. I have quite a few that I don't like and probably won't ever use again unless it's a dire emergency.

That's where putting them up for sale or trade comes in

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm always late finding stuff, because I just don't want to pay full price for anything. So then, when I find something I really like, it's a mad dash to try to find more before it completely disappears.
Absolutely. I just recently got to try out the Zeus single coil (thank you @MrMeowgi), and I love it! Everywhere I look, I find dual coil, the singles are all sold out. Gearbest has them. Super hard to find, otherwise. Same happened with the original Ammit tank. Some places do have them, but at a ridiculous price, at least IMO. That's what I use on my beater mod, at work.

i'm sure others will come along, but by the time I decide to try them out, they'll be hard to find. too.
:gaah:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Absolutely. I just recently got to try out the Zeus single coil (thank you @MrMeowgi), and I love it! Everywhere I look, I find dual coil, the singles are all sold out. Gearbest has them. Super hard to find, otherwise. Same happened with the original Ammit tank. Some places do have them, but at a ridiculous price, at least IMO. That's what I use on my beater mod, at work.

i'm sure others will come along, but by the time I decide to try them out, they'll be hard to find. too.

That single-coil Zeus is my absolute favorite. I did get one dual-coil, and it's good too. Gave it to my son, who is now smoking again, but he's never really liked that RTA, so I'm going to get it back from him!

One tank I've really enjoyed is the original Freemax Fireluke, using the RBA that comes with it. You can find those, might want to try one. Just needs a big mod to sit on, because it's a big tank. I put a pair of SS round wire coils in mine, ohms at about 0.48, and it vapes really nice using TC on the Aegis Legend.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Well well, guess who has single-coil Zeus RTAs in stock in all the colors? myvaporstore.com $29.99. Probably worth it. I'd order a stainless if I had any money. Uncle Sam better hurry up before the government gets shut down again.

VU Sponsors