Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too, can't even scare up much of a fasttech cart. Replacement glass, a 510 to make my own build station, a 5.66 flashlight....meh

Saw a tug pulling a container barge off shore this morning. Was thinking one of them probably going to N Carolina for MrMeowgi. Driver probably needs a pallet jack on his route......

Think I might want another 21700 squonker, I dunno why or which one....
They definitely know which house is mine. Between Amazon and here. Wait until the mail rolls in next week.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not-impressed-meh-cat-and-dog.jpg
It's a Meh - cat instead of Meer cat.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think I'm over my most recent bout of shinyitus now that I've spend quite a bit more of our tax refund than was allotted. I'm back to where everything I see is not "Meh. Nice, but so what." Financially that's a good thing.
Checked my mailbox last night and found a bright shiny SS profile, so now I have two Profiles, two Rebirths and two Squonk mods. I can't think of anything else I need. Although I keep hearing about a 'Profile RTA".....

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Me too, can't even scare up much of a fasttech cart. Replacement glass, a 510 to make my own build station, a 5.66 flashlight....meh

Saw a tug pulling a container barge off shore this morning. Was thinking one of them probably going to N Carolina for MrMeowgi. Driver probably needs a pallet jack on his route......

Think I might want another 21700 squonker, I dunno why or which one....

Desire Cut. Any other questions?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im debating and hope i can get insight.. I'm going to The Vape convention on Saturday in Connecticut definitely want to pick up some stuff but I want to order my dotmod 100 and not sure if I should wait or see if I can get a good price at the convention. And if you guys ever been to a convention and could tell me if I should wait or pull the trigger tomorrow

#staycloudy

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Im debating and hope i can get insight.. I'm going to The Vape convention on Saturday in Connecticut definitely want to pick up some stuff but I want to order my dotmod 100 and not sure if I should wait or see if I can get a good price at the convention. And if you guys ever been to a convention and could tell me if I should wait or pull the trigger tomorrow

#staycloudy
Well considering the thread you asked in, you should definitely order one tomorrow and probably pick up a second at the convention ;)

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

#staycloudy
In all seriousness, I hope you enjoy the convention, it's cool that you're going. They had to cancel the 2019 Toronto convention up here because of local government regulations. They wouldn't allow vaping inside, big disappointment.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all seriousness, I hope you enjoy the convention, it's cool that you're going. They had to cancel the Toronto convention up here because of local government regulations. They wouldn't allow vaping inside, big disappointment.
I couldn't make it last year... I'm going alone...2 hrs away...hope to score some stuff...dead goat if im lucky

#staycloudy

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
my experience. stuff is more expencive because = they have a captive(kinda) crowd , they have to pay extra just to be there. and they now a lot of people have pockets filled with cash burning a hole. just say'n

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

#staycloudy
Enjoy it! I'm so jealous. I would love to go.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am just about to pull the trigger on a Profile Unity RTA, then thought I should get a spare bottle or two for the Topside Dual. Then I realized that the two bottles would be $24 , so if I ordered a Topside Single it would come with two bottles. What would you do?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just about to pull the trigger on a Profile Unity RTA, then thought I should get a spare bottle or two for the Topside Dual. Then I realized that the two bottles would be $24 , so if I ordered a Topside Single it would come with two bottles. What would you do?
Get the topside single and the bottles. Can’t have too many bottles.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's a minimum 2 spares per mod rule. Don't anger the Shinyitus Gods. Buy the spares. Buy the single cause you want to, then buy another bottle.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's a minimum 2 spares per mod rule. Don't anger the Shinyitus Gods. Buy the spares. Buy the single cause you want to, then buy another bottle.
Damn I'm in trouble....
She said no more till next month, that's only two weeks away. Definitely gonna need more next month..........

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn I'm in trouble....
She said no more till next month, that's only two weeks away. Definitely gonna need more next month..........
Just keep em in your cart, maybe this will apease them...for awhile...

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Order from China. It won’t get here until next month. Problem solved.

Carpe Nidor
The Unity won't ship for another week or two, and price wise on this is not much different, just like ordering from places that answer the phone.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally broke down and got an ultrasonic cleaner. Oddly enough, it was when I looked in between the lenses and frames of my glasses that pushed me over the edge. Blech!

Sent from the Death Star
Same here, been using an old toothbrush around the edges... Which one did you get?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I knew this would happen:
Pre-order from Sourcemore

Wotofo Profile Unity RTA
$21

Coupon code: ProfileU

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Untiy from VaporL = $25.75 shipped / code CVD20 / kicker being ships from Hong Kong, doesn't go through China/Shenzen

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I'm gonna hit the fasttech cart later. Then wait..............of course.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Untiy from VaporL = $25.75 shipped / code CVD20 / kicker being ships from Hong Kong, doesn't go through China/Shenzen
Is that a kicker up or kicker down ? Have had a couple things outta HK, can't remember what or when....

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is that a kicker up or kicker down ? Have had a couple things outta HK, can't remember what or when....
@Vape Fan I think you asked for my thoughts on the Hellbeast... Just converted it to Mtl and though I don't have much experience w/MTL, I like in this mode better than with the mesh coil. It's not that it is a bad mesh, It's that there are others that are better. The only con with it is the sliding top.It locks open but has nothing to keep it closed. I like the Mtl so far...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Alright all you big spenders, looks like evcigarettes.com is back and has a 15% coupon code.

Lookee here:

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-discounts-updates.14831/page-17#post-2447641

Y'all know you need a new Purge-something or something else that costs hundreds of dollars. So go for it!

No, I'm not working for 'em. Just a customer of theirs from way back. Noticed this while browsing. 15% is a big deal off $400.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright all you big spenders, looks like evcigarettes.com is back and has a 15% coupon code.

Lookee here:

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-discounts-updates.14831/page-17#post-2447641

Y'all know you need a new Purge-something or something else that costs hundreds of dollars. So go for it!

No, I'm not working for 'em. Just a customer of theirs from way back. Noticed this while browsing. 15% is a big deal off $400.

Saw that too and I'm broke. My spending is on hiatus for a while. Thankfully My run of shinyitus has subsided.

VU Sponsors