Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My spending urges have subsided a bit. You all failed.
whistling-in-the-dark11-640x360.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I always seem to have a few things in fasttech cart....Maybe I need to look at it.
I had some wire snips and an Elder Dragon in my cart. I already got those lol. I could use some spare squonk bottles and dropper bottles I guess. They have a few Nudge 22's left. They seem sold out everywhere. I want a Pulse 22 too but FT aint got none, not even clones. Speaking of clones, I don't know which ones I should be keyed in on. Do people still like the Hadaly? Entheon something? I dunno....

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had some wire snips and an Elder Dragon in my cart. I already got those lol. I could use some spare squonk bottles and dropper bottles I guess. They have a few Nudge 22's left. They seem sold out everywhere. I want a Pulse 22 too but FT aint got none, not even clones. Speaking of clones, I don't know which ones I should be keyed in on. Do people still like the Hadaly? Entheon something? I dunno....
I have the SXK Entheon rda & I really like it.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
FT 15% off is only good the 18th I think, code BUNNY. Then 10% off after that same code. The KRMA clone is said to be good but they're about out of the sxk ones.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered some clones I've been wanting...a Comet, a Squi, another Radius, and a Reload S.

Thanks for the heads up on FT discount!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered a luxotic NC that I don't need but have wanted since it's release. The newsletter from roadside is the culprit here.

That Luxotic NC hits like a monster with a good set of fully charged 20700s in it. It'll blow yer hair back!

I have had two of them. Too much for me. :eek:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've read that those Sanyo 20700s are really good. Think it was Mooch's testing I was reading.

I have Vapcell 20700s and am very happy with them.

ETA: I just put two Golisi 21700s into service within the last week or so. First Golisi batteries I've bought. They seem to be doing really well, although I did notice they took forever to initially charge.

Someone recently posted the diameters of three different 21700 batteries, and Golisi was the fattest. I believe it - and I think the difference is in the wrap they use. The wrap on those 21700s feels more substantial than most, which in my mind is a good thing.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the help everyone, I'll take a look at the sanyo's. I only order from Liion so especially grateful for the link to the right sanyo gsmit1
Yeah, you want the C version and for some reason the menu selection for Sanyo at Lion doesn't include that battery, but the one for 20700s does, so it can be missed.

Maybe I'll drop them a line and point that out.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. need to unsubscribe......
That ought-ta fix em for messin with the logic compromised in a vulnerable moment....
A lot of people complain about all those newsletters in the mailbox, but man do those things work.

I don't don't know how many times they show up:
"Open this email for an unbelievable deal!!!"

And ya know what? Not all the time, but sometimes there IS an unbelievable deal in there.

People (like me) can whine all they want, but they keep sending them because they keep working.

And what's even worse is that (most) people don't cancel them either.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason I think I "need" a DamnVape Dread. I don't even do dual coils often. I think I just wanna play with the lollipop (or stove-top?) tool.
I do understand what you're saying, but I just can't get myself to buy into that type of coil at all. Maybe I'm wrong.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do understand what you're saying, but I just can't get myself to buy into that type of coil at all. Maybe I'm wrong.
I will probably get one when it hits clearance, just like the the Sense Linked Arrow. I didn't need it, just had to have it...:rolleyes:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
For some reason I think I "need" a DamnVape Dread. I don't even do dual coils often. I think I just wanna play with the lollipop (or stove-top?) tool.

Zophie has a review on this. I just watched it yesterday. She had some trouble with the coily-tool that came with the RDA, but otherwise it seemed she really liked it. Said the flavor and vapor production was top notch.

VU Sponsors