Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a brushed silver Squeeze you can have for shipping, if you want to fix the autofiring issue :(

Thanks for the offer but could maybe fix it but not worth it considering time and parts. and shipping.
I think juice in the works is the cause of the autofiring.
Been using the same Pico squeeze daily from early this year and still good, paint still looks remarkably well considering the drops and it is my work outside setup. On either second or third bottle. have about 4 dozen spare bottles :)

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Arg, the shinyitus strikes again, didn't buy two tube mechs, though I wanted to have the ability of matchy-matchy, so I went with just one. Now they came out with a kit version, so I ended up buying the second version anyway. I hope I'm done now for a while, really hope.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Just an example about how bad I have it...

I was looking through my orders at vaporDNA and realized I made 3 separate orders all in the same day!

I'm trying to place an order right now at myvpro.com but every time I go to check out it has Priority mail 2 business days selected for over $50.
That's more than the order comes to!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'm Buddha and I'm a vapaholic.

I got a mod in the mail last week, 4 yesterday and another is coming Thursday. Some of these were trades, but I bought a few.

Sunday, I found a deal on Craigslist and got more stuff. I've gotten a lot of stuff from there. I know I'm just recycling another vapaholic's gear, but it's such a great deal I can't pass it up.

I justify my vape deals and Craigslist shopping by making excuses, like telling my wife she needs another backup or saying things like "with 5 months worth of Cleito coils in this deal, I'm really getting the rest of it for free.

Even worse, I supply my brother in law's habit. He can't always afford to buy stuff, so I PIF gear and juice to him.

My local vape shop sells me all the samples they get and keeps a box of clearance juice in the back for me, so I can buy more for less.

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sigh... Is there no relief for this terrible disease?
There is!

Just buy one more mod... Or RDA... Or RTA...
Then it stops.

Then one more mod... Or RDA... Or RTA...
Then it stops.
Then it stops.
Then it stops.
Then it stops.
Then it stops.
Then it stops.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I mixed up 4 10ml sample juices and then I thought I could use another nice RDA to test these juices out. I was looking online at three different ones, comparing, the Dead Rabbit, the Drop & the Drop Dead. I'm looking at videos and putting some in my cart to see what these are going to cost.
Later I see I have a message from HG, on that other forum. I entered the same contest on three forums. I look and I've won the prize in the Halloween gift bag contest. I get 1*Nova, 1*Alpha, 1*Drop solo, 1*Bag & 1*sticker
Cool! Decision made.

BTW I'm still a refugee. I don't post on that forum, just enter contests.

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have so many trades and orders in progress that I can't keep up with all I'm getting - just trying to remember I have one more thing to send out (2x120mLs diy for @WPMac )
I only say that to help myself remember

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There is!

Just buy one more mod... Or RDA... Or RTA...
Then it stops.

Then it stops.
Then it stops.
Then it stops.
Then it stops.
Then it stops.
Then it stops.

The dreaded cycle, sometimes punctuated by "I WON'T BUY AN RTA EVER AGAIN, RDAs ONLY!!!" then "I'LL ONLY USE RTAs FROM NOW ON!" and then another RDA is purchased, and the cycle continues...

It's a terrible cycle, switching from Team Drip Only to the Squonkaholics and back round to the Tank Crowd

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, my name is Patrick ... and I'm a wire-o-holic (it counts ... it's shiny). I have approximately 20x, 660 foot, spools of wire in front of me, ranging anywhere from 1/2 spools to mostly full spools. I also just purchased 4,620 feet more. Who in their right mind has almost 20 THOUSAND feet of wire sitting around?!?!?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, my name is Patrick ... and I'm a wire-o-holic (it counts ... it's shiny). I have approximately 20x, 660 foot, spools of wire in front of me, ranging anywhere from 1/2 spools to mostly full spools. I also just purchased 4,620 feet more. Who in their right mind has almost 20 THOUSAND feet of wire sitting around?!?!?

Hehe...me...wire is like the poor man's joy in vape shopping

I may never afford a great mod again, but I will always be able to buy a few thousand feet of wire xD

I have at least 10 miles of it, not gonna inventory it, it's a mess and I just consider lots of it my collection haha

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny you mention that. I found a 100' spool of 24 gauge KA1 I purchased in 2014. Didn't even know I still had it. Does that count as lasting me 4 years?? :teehee:

Not compared to my using from only that spool of wire for close to 3 years.

I have a few other spools of wire that i only used none or a bit off of.

I do no fancy coils just simple single wind or parallel wind coils.

I have actually only done 2 different coil designs for over a year now.

yeah I know kind of boring :)

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Not compared to my using from only that spool of wire for close to 3 years.

I have a few other spools of wire that i only used none or a bit off of.

I do no fancy coils just simple single wind or parallel wind coils.

I have actually only done 2 different coil designs for over a year now.

yeah I know kind of boring :)
Nothing wrong with straight single wire coils :D
I build for fun. I build for art. I build in search of a different vape. I build for a specific vape. I build cause I'm bored. I build when I'm not bored. I build because I'm addicted .... HAAAALP!!

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have at least 10 miles of it, not gonna inventory it, it's a mess and I just consider lots of it my collection haha
Speaking or inventory I like to keep mine all nice and organized

IMG_20181109_172209_1.jpg

But ... this happened last night ... I almost cried literally.

IMG_20181107_204438_1.jpg

Respooling a mess like this is going to take hours. Luckily I got iff off the other spools without messing anything else up.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 123920

View attachment 123921

Respooling a mess like this is going to take hours. Luckily I got iff off the other spools without messing anything else up.
I use spool tamers because I worry of that happening.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

View attachment 123920

View attachment 123921

I have a couple spools in ziplock bags now because, randomly, while they were in the drawer of my desk, I heard that terrible "chshhhhhhhh" sound

I'll take some pictures of my stuff and put it in the build thread...it's kinda embarassing

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nothing wrong with straight single wire coils :D
I build for fun. I build for art. I build in search of a different vape. I build for a specific vape. I build cause I'm bored. I build when I'm not bored. I build because I'm addicted .... HAAAALP!!
You build the way I mix. And probably have wire like I have flavors....lol!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I buy vaping stuff as consumables. Same as I did smoking stuff.
I like plenty of backups of the stuff that I use.
I do not view vaping stuff as any kind of investment other than to save money over smoking.
With all the new vape stuff coming out vape hardware depreciates faster than a new car.

Just my opinion though...
And not targeting any posters in this thread.

VU Sponsors