Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Asmodus is having a 50% off sale
Code: BF50

https://www.asmodus.com/

looks like the coupon is good for a single product.
I put a few things in my cart and only took it off for the 1st one in my cart.

Edit- the 50% off code is supposed to work for your entire order-
not working correctly when I ordered very early this morning- but should be working now!
That's OK I got the one thing I wanted - lol!

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello y'all. I'm not one to post a lot as much as I have scoured the forums reading. I am like some of you that have been vaping for 8 plus years. Geez I still enjoy my car to tanks but Carto's are getting real hard to find. Wished now I would have picked up a killer or similar a year or two ago when they were still available.

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hello y'all. I'm not one to post a lot as much as I have scoured the forums reading. I am like some of you that have been vaping for 8 plus years. Geez I still enjoy my car to tanks but Carto's are getting real hard to find. Wished now I would have picked up a killer or similar a year or two ago when they were still available.

I've seen some recently somewhere. Let me take a few minutes to try to remember where.

https://www.litecigusa.net/Smoktech-eGo-2ohm-DCT-cartomizer-p/egodct2carto.htm

http://www.hoosierecig.com/Boge-510-cartomizers-5-pack_p_69.html

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry but I am no relation to sully. Sadly I lost my little brother 8 years ago.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So what kinda deals did y'all get in on any yesterday?? I spent way too much, but they were great deals...

• Ordered about 660mls from Higgy's (30% off plus I had like $17 in points),
  • 600mls from Bluebird ($15 120mls),
  • Killer deal on my Freemax Gemm purple tanks, 2pks for $3.99 + 10% off so I got 4 of them.

:D I will not be hard up for juice any time soon.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I ordered the Luna in Black Mosaic and a Purple Nefarius RDTA from the Asmodus Black Friday Sale.
I had $10.00 in rewards so my total order was $24.98 shipped- heck of a deal!

I also ordered 5 packs of Smoant Pasito coils and the RBA from Fasttech 15% sale.
These packs were around $3.50 each at FT- way cheaper than any US vendor- I paid $10.00 a pack and $10.00 for an RBA- yikes.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a bunch dual 18650 mods to have backups. Backups for my backups I should say. They're Smok mods but they were only $15-16 per unit. I don't care if these kinds of mods get beat up or take abuse. I haven't had any trouble with that brand before. I keep trying to get burned but it doesn't happen *knocks wood*.

4 x Species ($15/per)
3× E-Priv ($16/per)
2x T-Storm ($16/per)

Did I need 7 more mods? No lol :D. But it doesn't hurt to have them.

I also got 60 packs of Uwell coils for $6.00 or a dime per 4-pack.

40x Rafale .2Ω packs
20x Rafale .5Ω packs

I regret not getting double that. I wasn't thinking clearly and hurried up and got my order in before it went away.

I ordered like 4 cheap tanks and another Prince RBA and a couple of Crown RBAs.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jackaroo kit for 30 shipped. Couple packs of coils for that tank. Some alien coils crazychef had left over for 30 and and rda/rta 5pack from the hardware thread for 35. I'm done but I keep seeing all the damn deals. Ahhhhhh
I hope you love that Jackaroo, those are cool! You made out like a bandit on the rda/rta 5 pack, too, nice score.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
60 packs of Uwell coils for $6.00 or a dime per 4-pack.
Damn!!! :eek: You beat my $1.40 for those UD coils I got a couple weeks ago.

Do you know how many NIB mods I own?? :rolleyes: So many I need a new storage cabinet for them... lol. I buy mods when the price is right... and the price was right! ;)

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The shiny was too much, I couldn't resist...

f13662e77d2b0307a68d37cde7902c5a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even my cat Izzy if afflicted! He kept grabbing/playing with new drag nano pod necklace-so I took it off-no good-it must be attached to the to the shiny!! Opened a new one( got a bunch w/pods at a steal-like for the car)-He stashed his new one in treasure cave under the bed-where by the way-I found my new sense heracles(orig)-tank that has been missing for a few weeks.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even my cat Izzy if afflicted! He kept grabbing/playing with new drag nano pod necklace-so I took it off-no good-it must be attached to the to the shiny!! Opened a new one( got a bunch w/pods at a steal-like for the car)-He stashed his new one in treasure cave under the bed-where by the way-I found my new sense heracles(orig)-tank that has been missing for a few weeks.
Aww that’s so cute!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kitty wanted some bling?
They do love their bling! I had put my diamond rings on the end table & my daughter found them on the floor with the kitty playing with them. My daughter said oh no! Your life isn’t worth even a 1/4 of them. I told my daughter aww that’s mean of course her life is worth that & more.

Last edited:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I placed an order with 8vape on Christmas Eve, Christmas, & Boxing Day. Two of them will be here tomorrow. I ordered 10 packs of the TNX2 coils and a fireluke 2,’then 10 more the next day and another tank, and the third day I ordered 5 more packs of coils and the twister kit which I wish I ordered the first two days because it was $1 more then just the tank for the whole kit. So yea I got sucked in to the ridiculous prices and the thought of having enough coils for a lifetime. Those .5 ohm coils are excellent, I vape them at 35 watts and get excellent flavor and these coils last a few weeks minimum. Anyway hopefully my severe bout of shinyitus has passed for the time being but as we all know it can come back in a heartbeat.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My 8Vape order- the prices are insane! I really don't use factory coil sub tanks, but when coils this nice are a $1.00 a 5 pack- great to be able to use them when I am too busy or too lazy to build- lol!
I stopped using nic juice around 8 months ago so nice to buy these 0 nic juices at insane prices too.
Geek Vape Athena squonk bottles for .10 cent each - wow! These will fit the Luna's I have.

Scroll for more items
Cost summary
Description
Price
Subtotal
$ 30.74
Discount XMAS12 - $ 3.68 $ 3.68 off total order price
Shipping $ 7.95
Total USD $ 35.01
fireluke_small.jpg

5 FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Replacement Coils (Pack of 5) | For the Fireluke Mesh and Twister Kit X4 Mesh 0.15ohm 5 $ 4.95
Jam-Monster-Blueberry-100ml-Vape-Juice_small.jpg

4 Jam Monster Blueberry 100ml Vape Juice 0mg 4 $ 7.96
Vapetasia_Killer_Kustard_Blueberry_100ml_Vape_Juice_small.jpg

7 Vapetasia Killer Kustard Blueberry 100ml Vape Juice 0MG 7 $ 6.93
fireluke_small.jpg

10 FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Replacement Coils (Pack of 5) | For the Fireluke Mesh and Twister Kit NX2 Mesh 0.5ohm 10 $ 9.90
Geekvape-Athena-Squonk-Bottle_small.jpg

10 GeekVape Athena Squonk Bottle Transparent Black 10 $ 1.00

Last edited:

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My 8Vape order- the prices are insane! I really don't use factory coil sub tanks, but when coils this nice are a $1.00 a 5 pack- great to be able to use them when I am too busy or too lazy to build- lol!
I stopped using nic juice around 8 months ago so nice to buy these 0 nic juices at insane prices too.
Geek Vape Athena squonk bottles for .1 cent each - wow! These will fit the Luna's I have.

Scroll for more items
Cost summary
Description
Price
Subtotal
$ 30.74
Discount XMAS12 - $ 3.68 $ 3.68 off total order price
Shipping $ 7.95
Total USD $ 35.01
fireluke_small.jpg

5 FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Replacement Coils (Pack of 5) | For the Fireluke Mesh and Twister Kit X4 Mesh 0.15ohm 5 $ 4.95
Jam-Monster-Blueberry-100ml-Vape-Juice_small.jpg

4 Jam Monster Blueberry 100ml Vape Juice 0mg 4 $ 7.96
Vapetasia_Killer_Kustard_Blueberry_100ml_Vape_Juice_small.jpg

7 Vapetasia Killer Kustard Blueberry 100ml Vape Juice 0MG 7 $ 6.93
fireluke_small.jpg

10 FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Replacement Coils (Pack of 5) | For the Fireluke Mesh and Twister Kit NX2 Mesh 0.5ohm 10 $ 9.90
Geekvape-Athena-Squonk-Bottle_small.jpg

10 GeekVape Athena Squonk Bottle Transparent Black 10 $ 1.00

8Vape has been killin it with sale prices, best I've seen of all the sites I get emails from. I did my last 4 orders with them, the second should arrive tomorrow with the rest arriving soon after.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
8Vape has been killin it with sale prices, best I've seen of all the sites I get emails from. I did my last 4 orders with them, the second should arrive tomorrow with the rest arriving soon after.

Crazy awesome pricing going on there at 8Vape!
:shades:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The GeekVape squonk bottles should fit the Luna- read that online .
I will know tomorrow when I get them.
Apparently these bottles will fit the Pulse 80w too from what I read.
A few nights ago, I purchased a bunch of the Pulse bottles, a penny each. I thought about getting the Athenas then, and didn't. Wish I had just to save on shipping.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
They have Uwell crown RBa’s for free. Literally 0¢ plus them Freemax coils, the new TNX2 0.5 ohm coils for 99¢. It’s madness, those coils last a minimum of three weeks and over a month on average. I vape them at 35 watts and it provides awesome vapor with ridiculous amounts of flavor. I bought enough for the rest of my life depending on some factors. Oh and some fireluke 2 tanks so I always have a tank for said coils. I made the mistake of buying just the tanks for $8.99 and then seen the twister kit which has the same tank for $9.99. Throw a mod in for another dollar is pretty decent. So the moral of the story is I’ve banned myself from 8vapes website because I cannot leave without purchasing something so heed my warning and beware, you will be forced to spend money because you absolutely cannot pass up the deals, you’d be crazy too.https://www.eightvape.com/

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They have Uwell crown RBa’s for free. Literally 0¢ plus them Freemax coils, the new TNX2 0.5 ohm coils for 99¢. It’s madness, those coils last a minimum of three weeks and over a month on average. I vape them at 35 watts and it provides awesome vapor with ridiculous amounts of flavor. I bought enough for the rest of my life depending on some factors. Oh and some fireluke 2 tanks so I always have a tank for said coils. I made the mistake of buying just the tanks for $8.99 and then seen the twister kit which has the same tank for $9.99. Throw a mod in for another dollar is pretty decent. So the moral of the story is I’ve banned myself from 8vapes website because I cannot leave without purchasing something so heed my warning and beware, you will be forced to spend money because you absolutely cannot pass up the deals, you’d be crazy too.https://www.eightvape.com/

Hey, thanks for the 411 on the Twister kit. I ended up getting two. Not the greatest colors, but the tank itself was worth $9.99!

The coils went up to $4.99, which is still half the price of everywhere else. So I picked up another three. That’s seven packs of coils for @$20, including the $1 ones!! A bargain, for real.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I hear you. I bought 35 packs of the Freemax Mesh coils for my UForce tanks.
Plus a ton of the Pulse 80 bottles because they fit about everything. 1cent each, WTF.
Also got 20 packs of the Smok light Up coils. 99 cents a 5 pack. May come in handy in case i get lazy building.
8 of the Profile RTA's for $4.95. I have plenty of Chimney ext and 5ml glass to make them work.
And 150 of the Athena silicone bottles, just because.
Now just have to see if everything ships!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I hear you. I bought 35 packs of the Freemax Mesh coils for my UForce tanks.
Plus a ton of the Pulse 80 bottles because they fit about everything. 1cent each, WTF.
Also got 20 packs of the Smok light Up coils. 99 cents a 5 pack. May come in handy in case i get lazy building.
8 of the Profile RTA's for $4.95. I have plenty of Chimney ext and 5ml glass to make them work.
And 150 of the Athena silicone bottles, just because.
Now just have to see if everything ships!

I bought the Freemax coils for my UForce tank too- I have never used these coils so I am hoping they are decent! The UForce coils are awful and read that the Freemax are much better!
I bought 15 packs!

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I bought the Freemax coils for my UForce tank too- I have never used these coils so I am hoping they are decent! The UForce coils are awful and read that the Freemax are much better!
I bought 15 packs!
I think you’ll love these coils, they’re so much better than the Uforce ones. I love the TNX2 coils, great flavor and they only need about 35-40 watts so my batteries last longer also. These coils last a long time also, just some of the best coils I’ve used in a long time.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have never used these coils so I am hoping they are decent!
Freemax does coils with the best of them. Those single .15Ω mesh coils last me forever. As long as I don't dry fire them accidentally, they last months. I've only used one of those double barrel ones and it was pretty good too.

On Black Friday I found Uwell Rafale coil packs for a dime per. They're SS coils and have really good flavor. Not many people use those tanks but I love them. I was almost astonished.

1202191335a-1.jpg
All of those coils in the pic cost me six bucks. Well, plus whatever for shipping. I also got ten packs of Herakles Pro coils for a buck. I've never tried those.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Freemax does coils with the best of them. Those single .15Ω mesh coils last me forever. As long as I don't dry fire them accidentally, they last months. I've only used one of those double barrel ones and it was pretty good too.

On Black Friday I found Uwell Rafale coil packs for a dime per. They're SS coils and have really good flavor. Not many people use those tanks but I love them. I was almost astonished.

View attachment 152490
All of those coils in the pic cost me six bucks. Well, plus whatever for shipping. I also got ten packs of Herakles Pro coils for a buck. I've never tried those.

Unbelievable deal for you on all those coils- a steal! If I had a Rafale sub tank I would have jumped on that deal too!
I bought $25.00 worth of UD Occ coils for about .80 cents a 5 pack at iVapesupply- then I bought 2 UD Zephyrus V3 sub tanks for $7.00 each at FT
The tanks each came with an RBA too- these tanks vape so great and the coils are long lasting- heck of a deal. I really don't use sub tanks because of the cost of factory coils- but with these deals going on I am back to using some sub tanks again.
I have the UForce tank and bought the Freemax coils to use with that tank, the UForce coils suck so I was reading that people like and use these Freemax mesh coils with their UForce sub tanks- another great deal for these coils at 8Vape!
Now I need to find some great deals for the Smok Q4 coils for my Smok Cloudbeast TFV8 - I have an RBA for that tank and a handful of coils, but looking to find a killer deal on those too! I guess the Horizontech ArcticV12 will fit the Cloudbeast- too bad I missed that deal on those at iVapesupply.

The UD Zephyrus V3 sub tank with my Ultroner TIG

20191116_080237.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I need to find some great deals for the Smok Q4 coils for my Smok Cloudbeast TFV8 - I have an RBA for that tank and a handful of coils, but looking to find a killer deal on those too! I guess the Horizontech ArcticV12 will fit the Cloudbeast- too bad I missed that deal on those at iVapesupply.
I think I got 4 or 6 of those Arctic V12s when they were 3 bucks or whatever at IVS. I haven't even used any of them yet.

I have a bunch of the bigger TFV8s but haven't used one in a while. I should though. If I see any deals on those Q4 coils, I'll let you know.

Last summer I found TFV12 (Cloud Beast King) Mesh coil packs for $2 (I think? 2 or 3 bucks for sure tho.) It was at Volcano Ecig and I ordered 10 packs. Not everyone knows they even made mesh coils for that older tank. I wondered why they didn't make those mesh coils for the TFV8.. Anyways, they're pretty decent coils as most mesh coils are.

VU Sponsors