Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years
They got me on that one. Couldn’t resist the red one for $35 shipped.

FYI all, received my red Pico Squeeze 2 today fro the Direct Vapor deal, and it is no bueno. The screen will not come on, although the multi- colored lights behind the bottle works fine. It fires slightly. feels like it needs to be turned up, but with no screen can’t tell what it’s set to.

Looks pretty, but is going to have to go back I guess.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Trying to catch up on the thread to see who fell off the wagon, the holidays are always a rough time.
Been on a bit of a binge, a bunch of batteries, a ehpro True mtl rta (great mtl tank btw ;), 101 mod, berserker mini, a liter of nic, a gallon of VG, shitload of 4 oz flavors, spare glass and some coil rods/ odds&ends. Oh yeah, and picked up a new Sig 30 watt for 10$

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI all, received my red Pico Squeeze 2 today fro the Direct Vapor deal, and it is no bueno. The screen will not come on, although the multi- colored lights behind the bottle works fine. It fires slightly. feels like it needs to be turned up, but with no screen can’t tell what it’s set to.

Looks pretty, but is going to have to go back I guess.
Damn that sucks a fat one. You mind if I ask how much you paid. Pretty sure it was mentioned before but I forgot

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent payment for this beauty plus some extras. Will also come with orange panels to replace the black. Whoop whoop. Purple and orange are my favorite colors
3a517ef404978bcd41083a3a684110d1.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kayfun V4 clone, 2 Vicious Ant AX1 RDA clones, 2 Wotofo Stentorian Ram squonk boxes, 2 batteries, 2 sets of VV Pulse replacement panels, and 2 sets of stickers for those panels.

Radius and coils from Aliexpress still mia.

This is what happens when I tell myself I need to slow down. Thankfully I got great prices on everything.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kayfun V4 clone, 2 Vicious Ant AX1 RDA clones, 2 Wotofo Stentorian Ram squonk boxes, 2 batteries, 2 sets of VV Pulse replacement panels, and 2 sets of stickers for those panels.

Radius and coils from Aliexpress still mia.

This is what happens when I tell myself I need to slow down. Thankfully I got great prices on everything.
That's a lot of shiny

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. Debating on the SS button that's coming with. But purple mod, orange panels and SS don't really match. So I may just keep the black

Of course it looks like a fire button, but I don't think I've ever seen one that low on the mod before.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just scored the Vaporesso Target 75w VTC kit in PURPLE for $18.90!!!!!!!! I just couldn't stop myself... I've been wanting this kit ever since it came out over a year ago. Eightvape has the mod for $9.95 and the tank for $8.95 in their holiday sale. They have the Rose Gold set also ;).

VU Sponsors