Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
IMRbatteries has a 48 hour sale on LG HG2’s for $3.99 a cell. I figured since I was forced to buy some when I really didn’t need them I’d get others to do the same. Maybe it will make me feel better about spending money when I promised myself I wouldn’t.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
IMRbatteries has a 48 hour sale on LG HG2’s for $3.99 a cell. I figured since I was forced to buy some when I really didn’t need them I’d get others to do the same. Maybe it will make me feel better about spending money when I promised myself I wouldn’t.
Those are good batteries - I have a few. But the mAhs suck (only 1500). They don't last very long before needing to be recharged unless you're using low wattage coils.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Those are good batteries - I have a few. But the mAhs suck (only 1500). They don't last very long before needing to be recharged unless you're using low wattage coils.
These are the 3000 mah 20amp LG’s....did I write the wrong number?

Ok you scared me, I thought I bought the wrong ones. These are the LG HG2’s, the brown fella that are 3000mah 20amp. So the best cells for me anyway.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's odd - I saw the brown LG and that's what I thought I had bought a while back. I looked up my past orders, and apparently I bought the HB6 cells. But they've since changed the wrap? Because the ones I got from liionwholesale in Feb. 2016 had the same brown wraps as the current HG2 cells have. Now the HB6 cells are shown with pink wraps, not the brown that I had purchased. I apologize for the confusion.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's odd - I saw the brown LG and that's what I thought I had bought a while back. I looked up my past orders, and apparently I bought the HB6 cells. But they've since changed the wrap? Because the ones I got from liionwholesale in Feb. 2016 had the same brown wraps as the current HG2 cells have. Now the HB6 cells are shown with pink wraps, not the brown that I had purchased. I apologize for the confusion.
Just a note on LG, I was visiting some of my local B&M shops several weeks ago the first one informed me that they could not get LG anymore as lg was pulling out of the vape market. At the second shop they received two letters when I was there. The first letter was from LG informing them to stop selling the batteries and to request returns from known customers. Letter #2 was from LGs lawyers, this was a cease and desist order. If I had not seen this for myself I would not have believed it. BTW I now use Golisi S30.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EightVape is my spot. They keep dropping prices on stuff I want. There's so many things I want to try that I never got a chance to. RTAs, RDTA's, tanks and even mods for under $15. I just went nuts over there.....again :facepalm:. I justify it by telling myself they're stocking stuffers. I ordered a ton of old Ijoy tanks and Smok rebuildables. I already like my TF-G4 deck. Why not complete the whole collection while they're five bucks? The Ijoy tanks are huge and I dont usually vape that high but.....I want to play with them :D. Got some more Maxo Zeniths because....what if mine breaks? I need help lol.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
EightVape is my spot. They keep dropping prices on stuff I want. There's so many things I want to try that I never got a chance to. RTAs, RDTA's, tanks and even mods for under $15. I just went nuts over there.....again :facepalm:. I justify it by telling myself they're stocking stuffers. I ordered a ton of old Ijoy tanks and Smok rebuildables. I already like my TF-G4 deck. Why not complete the whole collection while they're five bucks? The Ijoy tanks are huge and I dont usually vape that high but.....I want to play with them :D. Got some more Maxo Zeniths because....what if mine breaks? I need help lol.
Mine too! My last 5-6 purchases have been from Eight Vape. My Target came from here... mod 9.95, tank 8.95 :D

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not Shiny....that is great loophole, ha.
Ya EightVape, I picked up an rda that was marked down to 15, later they marked it down to 5. Then it came in the mail and I found out why....:blech:
I did that about 2 months ago at Myvpro. Ordered a Augvape Intake and then added an Avocado 22, Griffin 22 and a Govad, the last 3 at $10 each...

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's shame on me for sure, didn't do my research. I hate watching the youtube reviews for the most part but I should have, even for 15 bucks.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's shame on me for sure, didn't do my research. I hate watching the youtube reviews for the most part but I should have, even for 15 bucks.
Better $15 than $30...bought the insight and the spare glass did not fit, then broke the bubble glass a month ago. The only replacements are in china...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got two Ram boxes from Breazy while they were on sale super cheap. They're mostly not shiny. Can I claim exceptions?

The Radius I just got has a brushed finish, so I guess that isn't shiny either...

Nor are the stickers and bottles I got for the Pulse. Or the Kayfun that's already pissed me off to the point that I emptied the juice out of it and chucked it over there on the table.

No shinys! Yay, me!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got two Ram boxes from Breazy while they were on sale super cheap. They're mostly not shiny. Can I claim exceptions?

The Radius I just got has a brushed finish, so I guess that isn't shiny either...

Nor are the stickers and bottles I got for the Pulse. Or the Kayfun that's already pissed me off to the point that I emptied the juice out of it and chucked it over there on the table.

No shinys! Yay, me!
Only one exemption per person allowed...

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You may want to revisit this important document!
Party pooper
As the unofficial party pooper I have given more thought to my last comment. We should put to a vote as to what is considered shiny... Looking at my squonk which arrived several days ago (damn black friday) , a pulse x90 with a flat black Rebirth on top, I realized that the silver Phoenix on it might be considered shiny....I may need more exemptions...:deadhorse:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
As the unofficial party pooper I have given more thought to my last comment. We should put to a vote as to what is considered shiny... Looking at my squonk which arrived several days ago (damn black friday) , a pulse x90 with a flat black Rebirth on top, I realized that the silver Phoenix on it might be considered shiny....I may need more exemptions...:deadhorse:

You probably should have gotten at least a couple in different colors

HINT: Overbuying in one purchase is only one black mark if it all comes at the same time from the same vendor

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not sure if I have Shinyitis or Vape Apocalypse fear?????

:crazy:
Don't let the fear monger's get you. Just be shiny.
6fc28df0cabbf5743f656d70b296457d.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@SnapDragon NY you forget, hon, we've seen your gear. You got Shiny-itis.

If you had Vapocalypse fear, you'd be buying plain old Picos and Kboxes. :p
And just what pray tell is wrong with a good ole' boring Kbox????
BHu43mj4JVDzRw_RskPtmULKBySBbZO_H6aKPQ14cQJGWV_J0NU_ynk5koXXHZuyoaJVk1nkMSJydh1PO1rl4zrYFtZBCeIQa_ad1dfJZnRCd-QR8S57vjmQmCoNpWiNEYQeMb7Q1q4DiPoeGMZ90YmcJIxUoMN8wZO8xKXaFmgBpFKa_dM7myUMogIQqzm_ZzG3y8meL6Qhs3rkgt1TgqwF67BYQjCC8_z78TotTHCDsN1VdcBJAVI_VVFMjZMRppEx7Azyfz0bQDF0S2ZkXutGahOLSLuNcQ0rmdSjFmQ0T_MdTUpfgwwH-lRQYjvpeDjpMWvfSB9Cn-3wxi5DKn1PmTQggrP2Ec7TvGLmm27aUuPttNaTw5zBEY-e88O4VgNV97URbX8qR8ldZQ7ILZSP15Bow0GIr5ER73v8StwCQ31CMLOEi3M6razo4h3NlMxLCM3XTK5B4vmTxlZO-jIaTAFM3XCLshJ_G1k4PCfQu5oKqyGOi3plkvQn6rJA-rYllpSOtLsBBjqCMSM40lNCKU1aS9H1nOBFl86i0MkjfuX5mZGz2VTabyUzMEobL1AUcrU6gRZNKQBWPe4ypdqLYii1M_qGeMsS1RhRu1Bbby17QGvhOYcC91pW9McosNpEHoyZTnQQVVOEtbNm7yzd1g=s256-no

20170928_212518.jpg
LOj3-L65ALtbQG83hS8_7nd_zGYaHNUgundKy_HggyuEHHJqfcny7moJ1AiwgspDFrRKOULgwgNjQmf5zSqgp8r-iSa1aU4xP-i7oFMTh7Z-kghTMr9w8_qlmaulmkFvYCLR_lX2lHUNO__iU9v-4JvZej3uRRral7ZGeGGszKf5xxqZ7Atx6clNPShfH15tZsFBk1aeZdosrGdtHIRIao_FFWy7mhfzWnUUpTpuuJG-hb_c7TGumWlfvWClhsHyNPvMVAPW1aHiYgHrwMoxs6jzmi4fqKUC1tjpkHp-eTTzCb4VoaLufhyGG8nxTLUDZjmlz4bHW4sMzsufyUbcU-8ou4qtThUmBX06eE_cqP3pcuiLeaIQBJNOfuqTZ5HeQ66tJfZdrEALYXFa6Pgxv265eJ-td8ZT-aI4qNPNMH5prAzFOn0s_wH76ptuCgFsVqzZDqR2ZYAxpStI-k9JS5b-VFfgoj8E8Kkcf_Bgx0SDosSSKKu9xhQHNJwKY35lH3nB7cjnnIJhsEZu6XTtOnsAWSTFngs4rjxH1W0RdcFhe0tFdqSU0_nol0a7vnKCjf5n_6uwVdikmRAGVmpWc8jqR4ev25wPFLozn2_x9K96Z44hkNWi8JB1eBkuFmputIblcxPn8CHii12IkfFM0rNnXOBsw2Wxb3nUcerFf1ioeOxftshlJub1LCjdtvBFnItql8KFQOvv_taI2Ds=w544-h899-no
MwnQHa7bQRqStDEPasiDTnj57zTLVDrxCX_YlX630O0DW8ocRqYXlJJfPpQRBvezsNZ5YHQR0qWkMmd12OrG1ZR5n_hEd6mhzzBs2GSZgZvUaZkpYnI9dtV7WmALtLlJqr4_tIANHYjmS2NAf9UaniBV9i-WR1XmqRMoy218gdB6aA86vS3aEnuzKHXonXDRBzFsntXSOS9OriXPYy6eeyfd-LyEpkmDQXSvM2xpWgh09lvkGuuhIzknDYNyYet6IA6tQ1D4fynTQp1eZXUmc2omL7cZNPcl47MTcSaiQquEc_oInVwf_fnxj145wxM9M0p4MhCI_p9j6pzsP6r7Ata6PtotIVbp2h0ScIBBujrYuP333UmjPhnuvomGuCm_VV_r_ta8gtx4f6m5Nh0UEv9PsuA8-ygotS5fJNchuexok02ijgYOiu0cP35m6wM8SkXt4TguvXm3G9c3-3WoqhWyP5FkP79MtGkt7XWB3gk4w63XMTdiIwT-4WEiq5wUoAYRigIZAG1RxaJw4Z8Z47QUMZt-Y7uN6POgqi7QyPpytkOHzfe-ShXBTMWOQSXjhkTteUzKeoQgPf2P3Sfsf09S_QadIZOMxqeHJ_FJyUjR9jb8Roe9qXWpo0n-oRJxbuZGwxyObdGzxH0taWVNA1u2x3uD-e6aVGODjs15mOjoNBaaewh63z0XdcGxU98dgo01502yWShND7wkKr0=w306-h899-no

VU Sponsors