Become a Patron!

Shipping taking longer from China?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else experiencing longer than usual shipping times from China?

My last order from FT took 17 days to clear customs and it looks like my most recent order is going to do the same. Tracking says to was sent to USJFK on 10/16 from Xiamen and hasn't moved since. I expect to wait and I'm certainly not complaining, but I've never had to wait this long before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It happens sometimes. I get packages from fasttech sometimes in 9 days, then sometimes it sits in Chicago ISC for 10 days with no movement.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My last package took 5 days - that was a record!

I think it depends on the phase of the moon:p

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read somewhere that there was a scare with some package bombs in China and extra security was the cause, then I read that the US is putting some sort of sanctions on them because of Chinese hackers trying to infiltrate government records...

Just like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop: the world may never know!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My last package took 5 days - that was a record!

I think it depends on the phase of the moon:p
5 days my god @AmandaD where are you living now ?

I have this desire to
shutterstock_200987354.jpg

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
China just had their National Holidays. Everything stops for about a week, I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last FT order placed 10/6 arrived 10/21. That's a bit longer than average in my experience.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
China just had their National Holidays. Everything stops for about a week, I think.

I thought that was at the beginning of the month. Maybe they're still backed up, but my tracking says that it was sent to USJFK so I'm assuming it's US customs holding up progress.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought that was at the beginning of the month. Maybe they're still backed up, but my tracking says that it was sent to USJFK so I'm assuming it's US customs holding up progress.

I guess you're right

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
my last ft order was shipped oct 10, it's still stuck between china and ny

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a heads up tentions are high right now between China and the US. There's a dispute over territory around man made islands and the US is sending a destroyer within that territory. This could lead to no more imports from China. And when tensions rise wouldn't suprize me that there's extra precaution at customs.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
. This could lead to no more imports from China.

Oh, say it ain't so! :(

If I don't get my monthly FastTech fix, I won't know what to do with myself. I may even have to go outside the house (horrors) and see about a B&M in the metropolitan area in which I reside ....

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, say it ain't so! :(

If I don't get my monthly FastTech fix, I won't know what to do with myself. I may even have to go outside the house (horrors) and see about a B&M in the metropolitan area in which I reside ....
Well if this goes to far and we cut all imports from China than even b&ms will be out soon bc all our vape merch comes from China

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
never happen, both our economies are tied together. money rules
Well let's hope so but how pig headed the US is and how much $ we owe China I could see us trying to start something to negate what we owe.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well if this goes to far and we cut all imports from China than even b&ms will be out soon bc all our vape merch comes from China

This is it, then!!! VAPEGEDDON!!!

On the other hand, it's a nice day here in the Pacific Northwest, think I'll take Smokies advice & fuhgedabouddit.

:D

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my order just hit Flushing, NY. Should be at my door by Saturday or Monday. Twelve days in transit isn't so bad, I guess.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
funny my chinese mail order bride arrived in 12 days.

damn chinese, forgot air holes.

dont know if a DOA return works this way.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
funny my chinese mail order bride arrived in 12 days.

damn chinese, forgot air holes.

dont know if a DOA return works this way.
Next time go with a Russian. Airflow is tight, but at least she'll be serviceable and QC will likely be better.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well upon further review my DOA mail order bride wasnt what i was expecting.

i didnt catch in the product specs that "she" is just a Woman styled mail order bride...

tattoo on "her" ass says "made in Bangkok" well i guess that explain the 5 o'clock shadow...

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shipping from China has been 8-10 days to my door.

but a more serious note. f*ck the Rebel Alliance. The Sith will rain down Hell on all Rebel Scum. You don't know the power of the Dark Side.
th

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15 days for my Koopor Plus to get to my door once it left China

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Current ft order placed 9/25... Still not here. I've given up hope. Batteries from gearbest came quicker than this

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rebel what? Is this that Star Trek stuff? I thought we were talking about vape gear.

:D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Only had one order from China and it was 14 days from order to getting my booger hooks on it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry about that. We nerds need to get it out of our system every now and again!

Dude even nerds have some self respect and keep the star wars delusions in the closet with the in package action figures.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude even nerds have some self respect and keep the star wars delusions in the closet with the in package action figures.
True nerds are just that because they don't care that other people judge their interests. Star Wars falls into that category for me.

I'm fully aware that not everyone likes it, but I think that shit's cool.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Next time go with a Russian. Airflow is tight, but at least she'll be serviceable and QC will likely be better.

I tried to return to sender on mine...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
True nerds are just that because they don't care that other people judge their interests. Star Wars falls into that category for me.

I'm fully aware that not everyone likes it, but I think that shit's cool.

Just fucking with ya man, I remember the first in theaters.

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He makes a valid point tho... They have cookies too. Couldn't turn down free cookies

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors