shortening the time between reports?

Discussion in 'General Requests' started by AndriaD, Dec 1, 2016.

1. AndriaD

AndriaD I'm nowhere anymore. VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hi admin. I was wondering -- lately I've been seeing a LOT of spam threads and spam posts, and I always report them, to try and keep them out of the way, but that 10 second delay between making reports is a HUGE pain; I just wondered if that could be shortened, maybe to 5 seconds? It sure would make it easier to get those idiotic spammers outta here.

Thx!
    Andria

JuicyLucy likes this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Soon as we see them they are gone, hasn't been a major issue has it? I sign on in the morning and kill maybe 3 tops from reported posts.

3. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Maybe it's only an issue for me because I read and type so fast. I reported about 5 last night, and I have to sit there counting 1-mississippi - 2-mississippi - 3-mississippi - sometimes have to count up to 7 or 8 to make sure I'm not going too fast. :( Or maybe I should type something more long-winded than merely "spam". :D

Andria

4. cynkrzy

cynkrzy Old Guy with a New Trick VU Donator Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I had the same frustration the other day as well.

I hate spammers, want to rid the world of all of it..

r055co and AndriaD like this.
  5. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    One that I saw last night actually did require something more long-winded; it seemed like spam, yet it was about li-ion battery safety, though regarding RC toys rather than vapes -- I thought it might be useful info but not in the sub-forum where I found it; can't remember now which it was, but it was somethjing vape-hardware related. The post was actually composed of actual English syntax, about li-ion batteries, so not as spammy as most.

Andria