1. DOMINATE: VAPING UNDERGROUND WINS BEST VAPE FORUM OF 2016
    CLICK HERE FOR THE VU THREAD AND RESULTS

shortening the time between reports?

Discussion in 'General Requests' started by AndriaD, Dec 1, 2016.

1. AndriaD

AndriaD The FDA can bite me. Vive la revolution! VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hi admin. I was wondering -- lately I've been seeing a LOT of spam threads and spam posts, and I always report them, to try and keep them out of the way, but that 10 second delay between making reports is a HUGE pain; I just wondered if that could be shortened, maybe to 5 seconds? It sure would make it easier to get those idiotic spammers outta here.

Thx!
    Andria

JuicyLucy likes this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Soon as we see them they are gone, hasn't been a major issue has it? I sign on in the morning and kill maybe 3 tops from reported posts.

3. AndriaD

AndriaD The FDA can bite me. Vive la revolution! VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Maybe it's only an issue for me because I read and type so fast. I reported about 5 last night, and I have to sit there counting 1-mississippi - 2-mississippi - 3-mississippi - sometimes have to count up to 7 or 8 to make sure I'm not going too fast. :( Or maybe I should type something more long-winded than merely "spam". :D

Andria

4. cynkrzy

cynkrzy Old Guy with a New Trick VU Donator Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I had the same frustration the other day as well.

I hate spammers, want to rid the world of all of it..

r055co and AndriaD like this.
  5. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    One that I saw last night actually did require something more long-winded; it seemed like spam, yet it was about li-ion battery safety, though regarding RC toys rather than vapes -- I thought it might be useful info but not in the sub-forum where I found it; can't remember now which it was, but it was somethjing vape-hardware related. The post was actually composed of actual English syntax, about li-ion batteries, so not as spammy as most.

Andria