Should I use an e-cigarette to stop smoking?

Discussion in 'What are electronic cigarettes?' started by calvincal, Jan 27, 2020.

1. calvincal

calvincal Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Should I use an e-cigarette to stop smoking? I am little bit confused, please help me by sharing your opinion.

2. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    You are here as a vendor.
    Why not ask your boss?

Wb80, dubya314, MrMeowgi and 7 others like this.
  3. Jinx'd

Jinx'd Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    its worked for me.

dubya314, 5150sick and Amber Petti like this.
  4. Anibird

Anibird Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Worked for me too. If you're a vendor you need to know your products. What can it hurt? The worst that'll happen is you'll quit smoking. You might also get a case of shinyitis. :D

5. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Let me be direct and blunt.

First, my opinion holds no value. It is simply what I think, feel, experience.

Second, what you need to do for yourself is probably better not based on the opinion of others.

Third, listen to your own body and let it guide you if you decide to try vaping as means to quit cigarettes.

Fourth, the only right thing for you will be what you know as being right for you.

Fifth, anyone telling you otherwise needs avoided.

Sixth, don't you think it at least a bit ironic and silly to sell wares you don't use yourself, then ask publicly about those wares?

Seventh, if you don't you're a working for a vendor I need to avoid.

I worked in a lot of food industries at various times. One of our key value statements in doing food service business, "I'll not serve to a customer what I won't serve to my family". Another equally important value statement, "I'm going out and order off our menu. Set in the dinning area with customers and eat food we prepared."

In short be proud of what you do and product you sell. If you don't have that in my opinion as valueless as it may be, your business is not worth my customs. You need to dare me instead to give my money to your company, dare me to walk away without buying from you.

Eighth, I apologize if this reads as intent on degrading anyone. My intention was to express practical advice, not degrade or harangue any. At times the context and meaning may settle and seem to read otherwise. This is one disadvantage of text based communications, no infliction exists. So again, my apologies.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Anibird and joeanna like this.
  6. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    How exactly is it that you are confused about it? I'm not confused about it in any way, but I'm confused about why you're asking.

MyMagicMist and Rhianne like this.
  7. Amber Petti

Amber Petti Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    :vu:
    In case you forgot where you were

bobnat, gopher_byrd and MyMagicMist like this.
  8. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:

Rhianne likes this.
  9. Rhianne

Rhianne Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    This seems like we were supposed to be mined for info. But there’s general vaping info all over this forum and the Net, in general.

What’s to be confused about? The fact that certain places are blaming vaping for lung illnesses that it doesn’t cause? That is pretty confusing!

Anibird and Amber Petti like this.
  10. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    Careful! If you would have taken another step, we might have been scraping you up with a spatula.

In seriousness, this forum makes use of some Google api, That means the N.S.A has access to information here. If they do then so does L.E.Os (Local Enforcement Officers), F.B.I, C.I.A and likely all 14 different sets of Eyes in the world. Smile and wave, you're still free in your mind and smiling confuses everyone, even yourself. :):wave:

That's not the point though. Intimidation is the point. Think about it, even here on a forum classed and pawned off as "underground" we still are scraped by surveillance. This leads to a great deal of self censorship, possibly paranoia. All the better, because if we self censor it means we're controlled by psychological conditioning. And if in need of it they can easily get a court order sending you to the mental health asylum/s locked away from everything.

"Gee your honor, they were spouting paranoid conspiracy theories online". Which of course it won't be a proper judge by Black's Law dictionary but rather a judicial administrator and yes there is a vast difference in the two.

What is a conspiracy theory? It is any theory that two, or more people make plans. That is all it is in plain English. Everyone knows two, or more people who make plans. All you need to do is look at your local grocery store, the local McDonald's, local Wal-Mart. These are all examples of two, or more people making and enacting plans. Now, everyone is a conspiracy theorist. You're welcome. :) And in these cases the theories are proven factual, they do occur.

What do "THEY" (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) spend for that profound level of control? Next to nothing or nothing at all.

A judge is for court de jure as in Common Law, Law of Land (These are the same, just called differently by different people) Common Law goes back into England and came to exist in the 12th century, it was the basis of the Magna Carta, which later was adapted to our Bill of Rights. Contrary to common belief, judges do not instruct juries on matters of Law. In fact judges take instruction from juries. Judges though do help juries understand the rules of procedure for courts.

We don't use the law of the Land anymore but Law of the Sea, Law of Admiralty, Law of Commerce, Holy Roman Law, Cannon Law, Maritime law (All the same the kind of law, merely just different names). Judicial administrators only care about letting Capital keep making profit, it's about commerce being undisturbed for them, they got greasy palms.

There is a third version of law called Law of the Air. It has three precepts and supersedes the other two forms of law.

1. Do not harm any living being.
    2. Harm nor steal any property of any living being.
    3. Keep the peace.

That's the Law of Air. You might notice similarity to the Wiccan 'Rede. All law except Natural Law/s (Law of Gravity, Law of Heredity and so on) come from religions. Common Law comes from Mosaic Law which is common to Judaism, Christianity, Islam. All three of these religions are entwined in some fashion to Abrahamic religion, religion/s of Abraham. Apologies if the truth offends Muslims but it is the truth according to history, it is what happened. Abraham lived before Mohamed and in fact Mohamed is likely descended from Abraham, ergo Mosaic Law applied to all three religions by means of fatherly traditionalism.

I know this from actually researching it due to something of its nature having direct effect on my life. You kind of wake up after you're denied help that should exist but in reality doesn't because the system is corrupted from its core outward.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    Rhianne likes this.
  11. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Thanks, I’ll be more careful. I’m glad you’re my bro. :hug:

Anibird likes this.
  12. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    After I'm buried deep under ground I expect thick vapor will ooze eerily into the moonlight out of the ground above me.

13. Amber Petti

Amber Petti Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    :teehee:Lol probably me too!

Anibird, Rhianne and Carambrda like this.
  14. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
  15. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sometimes, not today, but sometimes, I feel kinda sorry for stupid people who wander in here and think they're going to pull some shit on us.

Anibird, Amber Petti, ajvapes and 3 others like this.
  16. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    Figure me as well but probably 80% of it will be methane from all the damn beans.

17. ajvapes

ajvapes Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    it is starting to look like half of the noobs are trolls....

18. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
  19. BobsHere

BobsHere From Wherever VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  20. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Carambrda and Anibird like this.
  21. teriastiles

teriastiles

Blog Posts:
    I tried twice but didn't work for me.

22. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  23. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    You joined a vaping forum just to come on here and say that? Get a hobby or something. Jeez.

MyMagicMist and BobsHere like this.
  24. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    Muhahaha! My new desktop background. it'll drive my wife sane! Yes!!!!

Drat! The animation don't work and I don't feel like coding up an xml or html file with css to create a desktop with animated images. Oh well.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    Rhianne likes this.
  25. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Only if you seriously want to quit. Only thing that worked for me.

Rhianne and MyMagicMist like this.
  26. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    It’s on Tappy on their gif search button. Just look for trolls.

27. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    It sounds like you’re threatening him with a successful quit from smoking! Lol

28. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    That's fine and well but when I save the gif image itself the animation does not work on my copy. That means I would need to embed it into an xml, html file and set up my desktop to use such a file as a desktop "image". Using LXDE as a desktop environment isn't conducive of doing that. I could possibly script, or code some hack to do it but it's not worth the hassle for me. I'm sure it is likely someone has but even then using someone else's hack dulls the idea. And yes, I admit that's a bit of hacking pride.

Got to replaying this post. No sis, I'm not angry. I was merely 'splainin'. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Sometimes I might talk/write with a tone which seems I'm angry. For whatever reason me 'splaining' seems to read/sound like that. It's part of why I "hang back" a lot, I don't like upsetting folks by just explaining how things go, or do. Then, i get accused of "sneaking up" on folks when I don't try, too so, ... .

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Rhianne likes this.
  29. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Just keep ‘splaining, Ricky...I mean Bro. I wish I knew the code to fix it for you. But even when I save it, the trolls don’t flash by. :cry:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  30. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    inspects, MyMagicMist and Carambrda like this.
  31. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:

"Oh the horrid trolls! I must go to my safe place." LMAO!

Right. Sure, I'll go hide.

Rhianne likes this.
  32. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    They’re on a train and coming to visit you!

Carambrda and MyMagicMist like this.
  33. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    lol

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  34. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    *nodding, jots note*

Rhianne likes this.
  35. eamonlee