VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a huge car fan - Just curious what all you vape-heads are pushing around town.

What was your reasoning for buying it and what's your favorite part of it?

I don't have anything special but it is pretty fun to drive with the paddle shifters in sport mode. I still need to tint the windows but I just keep putting it off.

I'll take more pics of the two-tone white interior because that's what sold me on it :)

I drive almost an hour each way to work so I needed something reliable and was decent on gas. I get about 32mpg on the highway which could be a lot worse.. The economy mode is nice when I'm in the city.

2014 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6
2014accord.JPG

accord1.JPG

accord2.JPG

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want this. Currently I'm driving a red 04 jetta :)
082c1f5430252a078a67b9fabfb3e18b.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
50d0db8421eecb448b72d8069e1ddb52.jpg

I love it, 108,000 miles and no real problems
Other than a headlight that somehow unscrews itself loose

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
50d0db8421eecb448b72d8069e1ddb52.jpg

I love it, 108,000 miles and no real problems
Other than a headlight that somehow unscrews itself loose

Exactly why I went with a honda - I need this thing to last.

This is my second accord - the last one a 2011 had NO issues the entire time of the lease - I financed this one so I'm hoping I have the same luck.

My car before that was an Acura TL and I went through 2 transmissions on that thing- will never buy an Acura again..soo many problems with that POS!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea before that I had a new 01 dodge neon, it was a giant piece of shit. It started falling apart as soon as I drove it off the lot! Lasted 80,000 miles and died. Probably going to buy another vw in future

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea before that I had a 01 dodge neon, it was a giant piece of shit. Probably going to buy another vw in future

I like how the new ones give you the diesel gas option too - its more expensive but you can drive across two states on the same tank of gas lol

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They had a TDI when I bought mine I really should've gotten that instead

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is not a picture of mine, but it's the same thing. 2010 Honda Ridgeline. I got it because I needed a truck since we don't have lawn/garden waste or recycling curbside pick-up AND it's pretty low to the ground so my older dog can get in and fit in the back with the seats up. Actually fitting the dog was the most important reason. lol It's got a 2-way tailgate and a huuuuge trunk too.
images

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would post a pic of my 520 hp 06 Subaru STI... but it's in the shop for (another) motor rebuild.

I will be visiting the shop today or tomorrow to see how many parts fell out of the motor when they cracked the case and will snap a pic and update this post :D

Mileage? Don't want to know... probably 10 mpg but that's because its just too much fun not to drive full throttle at all times lol! My drive to work is only about 5 minutes so not a big deal and I consider fuel an entertainment expense so I don't get too bothered whether its $3.75 or $5.00 a gallon.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would post a pic of my 520 hp 06 Subaru STI... but it's in the shop for (another) motor rebuild.

I will be visiting the shop today or tomorrow to see how many parts fell out of the motor when they cracked the case and will snap a pic and update this post :D

Mileage? Don't want to know... probably 10 mpg but that's because its just too much fun not to drive full throttle at all times lol! My drive to work is only about 5 minutes so not a big deal and I consider fuel an entertainment expense so I don't get too bothered whether its $3.75 or $5.00 a gallon.
I love the STI's a friend of mine had one have you driven the newer ones if so how are they?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Would love to see a pic!

where I now live (Maine, and work in NH) you should see the amount of Subaru's I see -- I work parking lot is about 80% packed with them lol - I assume its because they handle so damn well in the snow..

My only issue is: I feel like a stick-shift would distract me way too much from vaping while I drive :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
images

This is not my actual car but it looks just like mine.
Mercury Grand Marquis LS.
AKA the Old Mans Pimp Mobile.
All of the available options and I added tinted windows and remote start.

It's like driving around while sitting in my Comfy chair in my living room.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
images

This is not my actual car but it looks just like mine.
Mercury Grand Marquis LS.
AKA the Old Mans Pimp Mobile.
All of the available options and I added tinted windows and remote start.

It's like driving around while sitting in my Comfy chair in my living room.

One of my best friends has one of those for years - it was like driving a boat LOL - but a damn comfortable one!

I think it looks more like a 'Old Policeman's Pimp Mobile' :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is not a picture of mine, but it's the same thing. 2010 Honda Ridgeline. I got it because I needed a truck since we don't have lawn/garden waste or recycling curbside pick-up AND it's pretty low to the ground so my older dog can get in and fit in the back with the seats up. Actually fitting the dog was the most important reason. lol It's got a 2-way tailgate and a huuuuge trunk too.
images

I would have chosen a different car if I still had my dog living with me.. I gave him to my mom for awhile since i've been working so much and I wouldn't be able to give him the time I want..

The few times I've put him in the car has been a PITA - even though the backseat is full sized - he still NEEDS to be up front with me, and trying to get on my lap while I'm driving.. (which would all be well and good if he wasnt 85 pounds lol)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess this one stays parked eh? :D

dragula2.jpg

I thought that was the hitler mobile for a split second .. the one from Rat Race that Jon Lovitz drove LOL

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was my car but sadly had to sell to get something that was more "big wet dog" compatible :( Miss my car like crazy, but love my dog soooo much more than I ever could a car:) I used to be a huge 'car person', now I'm just a 'crazy dog lady'

viewer.php3.jpg

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was my car but sadly had to sell to get something that was more "big wet dog" compatible :( Miss my car like crazy, but love my dog soooo much more than I ever could a car:) I used to be a huge 'car person', now I'm just a 'crazy dog lady'

View attachment 8414

Nothing wrong with that! Car's can't lick your face or poop on your floor.. Wait.. I was trying to defend dogs.. nevermind!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does this count?? We picked #98 for my youngest son year he was born. That is my hubby at track.
10391783_101847579839726_2653638_n.jpg

It certainly does :)

dirt bikes are the most I can do on 2 wheels without killing myself!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5224204303.jpg
Hubby has this car 150 shot nitro same color but our is prettier and pulls hi 9s in the 1/4 mile :p
This is my baby (mine is actually purple rose) manual steering manual breaks FTW
SC0512-124843_1.jpg

I don't have any pics on my pc but will see what I can find soon. Our everyday drivers are a 2007 Youkon Denali and 2004 Chevy silverado with a lift kit that my kids built after we salvaged it

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the STI's a friend of mine had one have you driven the newer ones if so how are they?

The newer ones (08+) are a little heavier and softer.
Hard to compare though as mine was nowhere near stock by 2008 so my memory of a stock ride was long gone. Actually at 2,500 warranty was void from modifications and track prep, I can't leave anything stock ;)

And yeah, Subaru's are magical in the wet... I pray for rain here in Los Angeles to play with my summer only tires :eek:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 'why' is pretty obvious. Half the trailer is in the pic. Bought new in '06. Now has 125,000 and is under the horse trailer most of the time. Get's used daily.

2012-10-13_10-44-36_73.jpg

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The 'why' is pretty obvious. Half the trailer is in the pic. Bought new in '06. Now has 125,000 and is under the horse trailer most of the time. Get's used daily.

2012-10-13_10-44-36_73.jpg

Oh okay.. this is usually the time I have to almost switch lanes to see whats in front of me - so you're THAT guy ;)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
CIMG0356.jpg

Had to sell it this summer because of a back injury at work...I have always had something fast, now all i have is a 06 300c but have to admit i have been eye balling some mods. (A high nine second T/A has a LOT more then a 150 shot!)
Ya my hubby built the engine himself never let anyone else touch his baby.. My friend lets me drive his cars tho actually thinks its fun to bet on races and tell people I am driving they always up the ante LOL (I learned to race at 15)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Take your pick, you wanna see or do you wanna hear? I can mess with both. :p

This doesn't get used daily.

d25e908ec62e3dd9eb2c47078b833702_b0a.jpg

Loving that paint job!!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$16K, LOL. I bought it built, as it is. But, the paint cost $2,500 if I remember correctly. I have the paperwork here somewhere.

For a second I thought you meant 16k for JUST the paint job - I was gonna say, that paint must be laced with platinum or something haha.. 2500 isn't bad at all since it looks really good

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Yup - I'm pretty jealous. Fastest car I've ever driven was a Dodge Viper about 2 years after they came out (clearly its been awhile lol).. Loving the new Vettes though (especially the huge exhaust pipes!)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No "Ricer" fart-can pipes! ... but there are 4

Fixed.jpg

Don't see a lot of nice cars like that where i live because of the weather and the shitty streets - one of the reasons I love going to CA and FL - see a ton of them everywhere

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not my exact truck, but I drive a blue 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab with a 6ft bed.
Got it in June after totaling my grey 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 standard cab with 8ft bed.
ram-742608.JPG

My work 'trucks' are these guys:
forklift-rc5500-index.jpg
double-reach-truck-rd5700.jpg
PC4500_main.jpg

I work at an amazon.com shipping warehouse.

VU Sponsors