Become a Patron!

Show Me Your Wheels!!!

TheGodZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
so, why did you post a picture of a diesel, when you have a gas burner? A nice 07 hemi truck should trade in nicely for a diesel? I don't know much about that diesel world, but its just another modern hotrod. Go get you some!!
Nah lol i just found the picture at the same time i was looking for a picture of my truck lol i taught it was funny thats all loll

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This isn't actually my car, but it is the car I have. It is awful. In the last 1 1/2 years, I've had the tranny rebuilt twice, tires and brakes replaced 3 times, fuel pump and line replaced, 2 batteries, power cables replaced and re-fitted twice, and the cig lighters short circuit all my chargers.
But I guess it's my car for now and I gotta deal with it till I can afford a new one or a bike.

9d65540d62d9c64f597b0e8370101ef2.jpg

It is an '07 Mazda6.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This isn't actually my car, but it is the car I have. It is awful. In the last 1 1/2 years, I've had the tranny rebuilt twice, tires and brakes replaced 3 times, fuel pump and line replaced, 2 batteries, power cables replaced and re-fitted twice, and the cig lighters short circuit all my chargers.
But I guess it's my car for now and I gotta deal with it till I can afford a new one or a bike.

9d65540d62d9c64f597b0e8370101ef2.jpg

It is an '07 Mazda6.

Jesus lol. for the $ you spent you could have probably bought a new one ;)

I feel your pain.. my first nice car was an 02 Acura TL back when they first came out.. the tranny went not even 30 days after I got it.. they replaced it under warranty and then not even 2 years later it went again.. 3500$ out of pocket.. and a shit ton of other issues.. I will never buy another Acura again because they have literally the worst customer service I've ever received at a car dealership.

I drive almost an hour to work each day so I needed a reliable set of wheels.. I had a 2011 accord before I got my 2014 and I haven't had a single issue with them (knock on wood)

My toy a 1992 1.6 liter, sohc, .48a/r turbocharged vtec honda civic. Such a fun and expensive bunch of hobbies. My daily is a 2003 honda CR-V 5 speed realtime AWD for all the snow here in ohio!

Attachments

• 10616314_793578474016846_4358865178270570928_n.jpg
    10616314_793578474016846_4358865178270570928_n.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 6

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My toy a 1992 1.6 liter, sohc, .48a/r turbocharged vtec honda civic. Such a fun and expensive bunch of hobbies. My daily is a 2003 honda CR-V 5 speed realtime AWD for all the snow here in ohio!

just left OH over xmas break.. went to see the gf's family.. basically WV but drove my car down there.. I felt very out of place because I didn't have a truck lol

just left OH over xmas break.. went to see the gf's family.. basically WV but drove my car down there.. I felt very out of place because I didn't have a truck lol
Yeah I was never a truck person myself growing up, but the CR-V was a way to not have a "big ole truck" and yet still have a lot of room and the AWD feature. Where I live, east of Columbus a bit, we have quite the melting pot of cars really. Although since the snow hit, plenty of CR-V's and 4x4 trucks. Which for me is a positive not as many granny drivers during snow storms to curse at and do the New York accent "Hey, I'm tryinn to drive here!".

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
finally just uploaded the pic of my interior.. can't see dash.. but all touch screen controls, pandora, bluetooth, cameras on the right side mirror for switching lanes so you don't need to look behind you, backup cam , lane detection (if you go out of the lane) and front detection (a light flashes and it beeps when you are coming close to something in front of you) - all things that I never thought would be helpful but ended up being pretty cool now that i have them

accord1.JPG

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jesus lol. for the $ you spent you could have probably bought a new one ;)

I feel your pain.. my first nice car was an 02 Acura TL back when they first came out.. the tranny went not even 30 days after I got it.. they replaced it under warranty and then not even 2 years later it went again.. 3500$ out of pocket.. and a shit ton of other issues.. I will never buy another Acura again because they have literally the worst customer service I've ever received at a car dealership.

I drive almost an hour to work each day so I needed a reliable set of wheels.. I had a 2011 accord before I got my 2014 and I haven't had a single issue with them (knock on wood)
Yeh this is my 3rd car in about 6 years, but this one has certainly been the most troublesome. I had an 06 Lancer that I crashed and an 04 OZ Rally that I flipped. So my father and I decided on something less sporty and I despise it.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
finally just uploaded the pic of my interior.. can't see dash.. but all touch screen controls, pandora, bluetooth, cameras on the right side mirror for switching lanes so you don't need to look behind you, backup cam , lane detection (if you go out of the lane) and front detection (a light flashes and it beeps when you are coming close to something in front of you) - all things that I never thought would be helpful but ended up being pretty cool now that i have them

View attachment 12113
or...you could just look where your going! lol I don't have any of that perimeter stuff in my 2014 fiesta st, but the my ford touch is pretty cool.(until it goes out.)
I cant wait to sleep on the hour and a half drive to work everyday when cars start driving themselves.

VU Sponsors