0dfd4846-08c1-41fb-9dea-dceeee21d27e_zps7cd9f323.jpg

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have this one too! Got from FT. Yours look cool with that atty! I don't use mine much, I cant stand the switch on it. I guess I'm a bit spoiled. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
From the plummers nightmare (to) your technical terrors

lmao at your avatar, mutt! I have no mods to show off, but I'm curious to see the pix.

Now that e-cig use is banned even outdoors in areas near me (fines up to $1000), I'd like to see some non-traditional designs.
How about one made from an old cell phone or camera case, or maybe a pop can (haha - drip tip like a soda straw).

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
upload_2014-9-26_16-15-25.png
Authentic Black & Copper Stingray #962 18650 mode.

I've had it for 8 months. Clearly it was not coddled. Now it looks a bit odd, but I like it!!!

StinkMutt57

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 6339
Authentic Black & Copper Stingray #962 18650 mode.

I've had it for 8 months. Clearly it was not coddled. Now it looks a bit odd, but I like it!!!
"NICE" The Odd ones are what it's all about. The true work-mod's that no one thinks look good but just keep working so well.

I have some box mods.Their performance are cool.They can work out 180 watts. One of them can even work out 260 watts.But i have tried to upload the pictures,all failed. How can i upload the pictures,can anyone help me?I want to show off the mods for you.

D

Donald Bickers

"NICE" The Odd ones are what it's all about. The true work-mod's that no one thinks look good but just keep working so well.
LnNTxrA.jpg

This is my work mod,if I had a dollar for every time its hit the floor,i could buy something authentic,and nice,,,so it does what I use it for,the tank uses evod coils,and I rebuild them at 1ohm ,and use it in 18350 mode,,,,,Ugly but Awesome

mjt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The family

f5f2be5a9d65d80309a41dbdfb63ed5e.jpg

Last edited:

mjt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Might as well keep this thread alive and pist an updated family photo haah
f84c85349a1c48f80c45b1c6e4596c80.jpg

mjt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Two new additions
uploadfromtaptalk1426729065890.jpeg

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
would be cool to wire a lightswitch in it as the switch. would be to big though :(

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I could claim that mod as a creation of my own, but I only briefly talked to him, and to offer him praise for such a device. That is ART my friends!!!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since you people on this thread appreciate the finer things in life, i offer up one more gem for you to drool over. Only the greatest minds, and skilled craftsmen can produce these one of a kind pieces of ART!!!

awesome.jpg

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since you people on this thread appreciate the finer things in life, i offer up one more gem for you to drool over. Only the greatest minds, and skilled craftsmen can produce these one of a kind pieces of ART!!!

View attachment 17130
Ouch!!!

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

View attachment 17130
thts three watch gears away from being the most steampunk mod ever

VU Sponsors