Become a Patron!

SHOWCASING "COCO" STERLING SILVER HYBRID STABWOOD 20/21700 CLICKFET MOD

vapesmarter

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Modder
modmaking is a real pain in the bum

for instance, I've spent 4 hours tonight making a fire button from scratch to in the end chuck it in the scrap bin

coco was troubling to me ive really struggled with the making design changes halfway through and no direction I knew what I wanted but I just couldn't picture her finished it was like steamed up or like looking through an iced windscreen you can see the road but do you see the truck coming at you full bore.......this might sound like complete tosh and I am talking crap but if I can't see the finished item I'm buggered from the start

so on this cold dull wet wednesday night

DVD?

Master & Commander (The far side of the World)

[Dinner in the officers' mess. The captain is inebriated, but asks apparently seriously]

Capt. Jack Aubrey: Do you see those two weevils doctor?
Dr. Stephen Maturin: I do.
Capt. Jack Aubrey: Which would you choose?
Dr. Stephen Maturin: [sighs annoyed] Neither; there is not a scrap a difference between them. They are the same species of Curculio.
Capt. Jack Aubrey: If you had to choose. If you were forced to make a choice. If there was no other response...
Dr. Stephen Maturin: [Exasperated] Well then if you are going to *push* me...
[the doctor studies the weevils briefly]
Dr. Stephen Maturin: ...I would choose the right hand weevil; it has... significant advantage in both length and breadth.
[the captain thumps his fist in the table]
Capt. Jack Aubrey: There, I have you! You're completely dished! Do you not know that in the service...
[pauses]
Capt. Jack Aubrey: ...one must always choose the lesser of two weevils.
[the officers burst out in laughter]

here is the original block shot

alfIMG_6214.jpg
various colours some opaque some Mira and some purple in there somewhere

alfIMG_6383.jpg

2mm thick solid silver top plate i mean the real deal not plated the real deal

alfIMG_6357.jpg

this is the first mock up shot

alfIMG_6487.jpg

so I added a clickfet switch with a fire button that lights up fitted the tube and left her I just wasn't happy coco sat on the bench for a month, I knew I wanted something else with her but I just couldn't visualize it. so hand engraving the top plate came into play

add the bits together

alfIMG_6482.jpg alfIMG_6483.jpg alfIMG_6484.jpg alfIMG_6486.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqVaQHzhI6N/

love my mods then like them follow me ......buy one

Attachments

• alfIMG_6487.jpg
    alfIMG_6487.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 1

VU Sponsors