Become a Patron!

Siegeli 150 TC voltage problems!!

Hey y'all just a quick troubleshooting question
I have the Sigelei 150 watt tc
I have fully charged batteries in it, the watts is at 25 the voltage goes to 4 or 4.1 and is frying my coils.
I need some suggestions on how to fix this

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey y'all just a quick troubleshooting question
I have the Sigelei 150 watt tc
I have fully charged batteries in it, the watts is at 25 the voltage goes to 4 or 4.1 and is frying my coils.
I need some suggestions on how to fix this
What ohms are your coils? And are they nickel or kanthal/nichrome? Are you using it in TC mode?

I prime them, I have two tanks the updated kanger subtank mini and the version 1 siegeli elite, I'm currently using the Sigelei elite, Sigelei elite works just fine on my subbox mini mod

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My Kanger Subtank occ coils were junk. But if you're priming them properly, 25 watts and 4 volts shouldn't hurt em.

I'm using the sigeli elite tank. 25 watts should be 3.5 volts. Instead its going to 4 to 4.1. It's frying my coils to where I'm getting burnt hits

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Voltage won't hurt the coils, wattage is where it's at. Have you tried turning it down some?

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you're getting burnt hits you are not wicking as well as you think.

The only reason I ask is because iv always run my coils at 25 watts after the breke in period is done and they work just fine.... After breaking aa coil in at 17 watts and running 2 tanks worth of juice I bumped it up and it fried

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A lot of factory coils are hit and miss with quality. I would change coils, try it again and then update me with your results.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just some helpful advice; find a rebuildable tank you like and learn to build your own coils. Save ya money and quality problems.

VU Sponsors